[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Amazing build, swapped from earthquake (started to follow a guide that didnt get update) and my only regret is that i didnt do it before!

Thanks
"
Well, Praxis Paua Ring solved my mana issues during the storyline. It's 1 Chaos Orb and it helps out big time until you reach Act 6 or 7.

I'm currently level 88 and so far everything's been great. This build scales really well, now that I've equipped the Soul Taker, it's even better.

Praxis requires lv22 and that's a little after the start of Act 3, that's a better option than Thief's Torment. It also doesn't disable the other ring slot. Added to the levelling items. Thanks for the idea! Also added Paua Amulet as info to Levelling section to help with mana regeneration at start. From now on, no one will have mana issues while levelling in early acts.

"
_Kalec_ a écrit :
Hi, I've decided to start with this build and have sinked in quite a lot of currency building it already. However, it feels like my DPS is still lacking especially on single target. Would you be kind to check my character and see what else I can improve on?

Hi. Your DPS is not low, but you will feel much better when doing single targets once you improve it to Required Gear DPS, and it will keep on getting better and better as you progress through Meta Gear. Let's upgrade your gear. You have 1.54m DPS at the moment. Change rings to steel rings(1.62m), increase phys. damage on amulet to 13-25(1.67m), make gems 20-20(1.97m), add helm and boot enchants(2.15m). It's pretty close to Required Gear DPS now. Rest of the difference is min/maxing and Bloodscent not being on your cluster jewel. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/5xsSKaSw

Also don't forget to add "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" crafted mod on boots. It helps a lot on single targets. You can also get one on gloves and double it. Btw now that you have Feed The Fury, you can drop Gladiator's Perseverance and get life nodes instead once you feel you have good amount of DPS.

"
Arukabe a écrit :
็Hi, love this build so far. I just finished leveling and will go to the map now. However, I'm not very good at crafting, can you guide how to craft various items in the meta gear topic?(like 400dps Axe) I have some currency for crafting.

Thank you in advance.

Hi. Actually there's some info about crafting for some items like helm and gloves. You can see them under Meta Gear and It's Gem Setup under Gear and Gems section. Other than those, if you can describe which items you need info on crafting, it will be a little easier for me than telling them all:) Axe on meta gear is best crafted on a Siege Axe because of the base attack speed it has. Your base has to be Elder influenced for the Culling Strike mod. Do alt/aug until you get one of the prefixes and the Culling Strike suffix then imprint beast(Craicic Chimeral) it and regal it. If you get a suffix you need to do bestiary's "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix". If it fails, use the imprint on the weapon to restore it back to blue, and repeat the process. If it fails again, buy another Craicic Chimeral and start from the beginning. Good luck!

"
Demon_Spawn666 a écrit :
First off, ty for the build. Had a lot of fun with this so far.

Got most of the gear sorted (required, not yet ready for meta), but had a question regarding helm enchant. Was lucky enough to score “ancestral war chief grants 30% damage while active”. Now, I’m assuming that it adds to the 17% that is granted from the gem itself, so if I was thinking of keeping the enchant, modding both gloves and boots with the jun mod (think I read that as an option in your guide), essentially putting slightly more focus on bosses, rather than speeding up leap slam.. clear speed seems insane already in white maps. - do you think it’ll make much difference if I leave off the blood rage enchant?

Currently lvl87, running 6l belly + soul taker and 350dps rare

That's an interesting idea, I haven't thought of that enchant before to be honest. Lacerate only loses %3.5 DPS on Required Gear without Blood Rage enchant on helm. But that enchant also buffs Leap Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. On the other hand, Vaal ancestral lab enchant will do good on short bosses like guardians/conquerors. But on long bosses like Sirus, you will barely have that buff from the helm enchant because of fights taking long and Vaal Ancestral buffs us for 9 seconds. So it's completely preference in this case I think. I don't think one is better over the other.

Leap speed gets to it's best when you get "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" mod on gloves, like the one on Meta Gear. At that point not having Blood Rage enchant won't affect leap speed much. But also without this mod on gloves, Blood Rage helm enchant is important for Leap speed. You can check this video for the difference "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" mod makes on Leap speed. It's from the old Sunderman build but both gears are there and you can check Leap speed of both to see the difference(nothing has changed about Leap speed since):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My8xGuYMZ2Q

You can both get that and craft "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" on your gloves. I did that duo(Jun mod on gloves and boots) in Delirium and it was pretty effective.

"
Hello, so I'm at the point where I'm not really sure about what my next upgrade should be.

Currently, I would say that I'm doing more than OK in T14 maps and below. T15 and T16 are fine too, but the boss fights are pretty difficult and most of the time I get killed a lot.

Any advice on gear upgrades so that I can improve my T15-T16 boss fights would be highly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikolaynikolov797/characters

Hi. Going pretty good so far! Your DPS is ok, but your life is kinda low at the moment. It still should be enough to do high tier map bosses though. I'd try to improve life first, to 5.9k at least then doing bosses should become easier. DPS-wise there's not much left to do to reach Required Gear DPS. You have 1.53m DPS at the moment. Make gems 20-20(1.73m), level 2 more and get Bloodscent on your cluster(2.01m), get helm and boot enchant(2.19m). From that point, journey to Meta Gear starts. For the next upgrade, I'd go for the Stygian Vise and abyss jewel. Also I highly suggest crafting "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" mod on boots and getting lightning res elsewhere, or you can get triple res boots and craft on it. It helps a lot on bosses.

"
Hi, started with this build and have some questions.

1. Why do we not pick Crimson Dance?
2. Why Concentraded Effect Support over Brutality Support? Brutality seems to give us more damage without losing any AoE.

Thanks.

Hi. Questions in order:

1. We don't pick Crimson Dance because we only use bleed to trigger bleed explosions combined with Gratuitous Violence ascendancy. On Meta Gear, bleed DPS is 161k while total DPS is 4.5m. Crimson Dance only improves total DPS by 54k because of this.
2. It has 2 reasons. Build has too much unnecessary aoe that Conc. Effect gem narrows it down to a good point, while giving good amount of DPS. Another reason is we use Taste of Hate flask and Unholy Might on abyss jewel. Those 2 won't work with Brutality. In this case Brutality makes us lose 151k DPS compared to Conc. Effect on Meta Gear setup.

"
Goshik0425 a écrit :
btw sirus 7 possible,0 death)

With 1.9m DPS and 4.9k life, I'd call that some playing! Congratulations for the kill! I just made some adjustments to your passive tree. Your DPS is down from 1.95m to 1.88m and your life is increased from 4904 to 5365. We don't need Crimson Dance btw. It's also wasting 2 nodes to get it. Here's the Pob link. Hope it helps:

https://pastebin.com/index/C90yBZEY
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Hi man,

First congratulations for your work, this build is great, I love to play it, the clearspeed is insane.

But I dont understand why, I really have a hard time killing bosses and sometimes rare mobs.
On maps T14-16 it's very hard to kill them. Sometimes I take as long to kill a rare mob as you do the minotor in your video...
I can't do the guardians, and i often die on map and on boss...

Do you have any idea why please?

i think i don't have bad stuff so i really don't understand why...

Thank you in advance.

Soul

Tip for leveling: Till 38
Get Facebreaker on lvl 16 with ground slam and link it with maim support and melee phys.
at lvl 18 you can use concentrated effect support (Get it from trade)
Later on in act2 you can take faster attack to slam faster.

at lvl 31 you can use impale support and fortify (act 3 A fixture of fate quest)
at lvl 38 you can use multitrike support ( act 4 The eternal nightmare)

link gloves with dash and second wind cause we cant use leapslam ( second wind after the quest a fixture of fate req lvl 31)

Get blood and sand & flesh and stone.

ancestral protector will increase attack speed at bosses if you'd like this

Edit: At lvl 38 Lacerate will feel quick with all the supported gems just get 2 rare axe's with good attack speed and phys damage

Equipment "

Tabula rasa
goldrim
wanderlust
praxis paua ring
kaom's rign
facebreaker ( 700 +- phys damage with unarmed attacks)

After act 5 you wanna cap some resist
Dernière édition par Dellith, le 29 juin 2020 14:55:43
Why concentrated effect instead of ruthless or brutality? Even pulverize, maybe.
"
jbmcarth a écrit :
Why concentrated effect instead of ruthless or brutality? Even pulverize, maybe.

He explained in a post two above yours.

"Build has too much unnecessary aoe that Conc. Effect gem narrows it down to a good point, while giving good amount of DPS. Another reason is we use Taste of Hate flask and Unholy Might on abyss jewel. Those 2 won't work with Brutality. In this case Brutality makes us lose 151k DPS compared to Conc. Effect on Meta Gear setup."
Im trying out this build and its been going pretty nice so far, I have a question though, what if u switch Martial Prowess or Feed the Fury for Fuel the fight, maybe remove an aura etc. and add another rare axe with high pdps, does it sound good ?
Hi there.

If u could help me and give some tips how to maxing build at that moment. So will i kill almost bosses like sirus 8 with this build?

That's the point

https://pastebin.com/vePPtkXb
Dernière édition par Celldweller228, le 30 juin 2020 13:49:37
After testing the build on standard since release, I decided to change Concentrated Effect with Ruthless. At the cost of some DPS, this change resulted in much better clear speed. Also, Concentrated Effect requires Intelligence, so that was a little limiting when gearing up. Cost of Required Gear is reduced by a significant amount because of this(Check Changes Since Release section for details) and it will be easier to gear up from now on. This resulted in DPS of Required Gear lowered by %4.5 and DPS of Meta Gear lowered by %5.2. It turned out this change was needed for the aoe, so I want to thank to people who recommended changing it.

"
Soulsinks a écrit :
Hi man,

First congratulations for your work, this build is great, I love to play it, the clearspeed is insane.

But I dont understand why, I really have a hard time killing bosses and sometimes rare mobs.
On maps T14-16 it's very hard to kill them. Sometimes I take as long to kill a rare mob as you do the minotor in your video...
I can't do the guardians, and i often die on map and on boss...

Do you have any idea why please?

i think i don't have bad stuff so i really don't understand why...

Thank you in advance.

Soul

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Your struggle is completely normal because your DPS is 1/3 of Required Gear DPS at the moment. Improve it to Required Gear DPS and you will have no problem with any of that in the game. Your rings need to be steel rings with second one having higher physical damage, you need to level a little more to get cluster notables, also don't forget to refund Gladiator's Perseverance when you get Feed The Fury. It will also become easier to stay alive once you increase your life to 6k.

"
bathristowow a écrit :
Im trying out this build and its been going pretty nice so far, I have a question though, what if u switch Martial Prowess or Feed the Fury for Fuel the fight, maybe remove an aura etc. and add another rare axe with high pdps, does it sound good ?

In the old Sunderman build, having 2 rare axes and dropping Soul Taker was tried by a player who was doing SSF(he couldn't get a Soul Taker). I remember him saying build runs fine without Soul Taker and Arctic Armor out. But I don't recommend it because we lose Arctic Armor which is important for defense, we also lose the ability to perma chill. When I put same rare axe on both hands on Meta Gear, DPS increases by %7.5.

"
Celldweller228 a écrit :
Hi there.

If u could help me and give some tips how to maxing build at that moment. So will i kill almost bosses like sirus 8 with this build?

That's the point

https://pastebin.com/vePPtkXb

Hi. Yes, you can kill Sirus 8 no problem with this build. Sirus 7 is already killed deathless by Goshik0425 with 1.9m DPS and 4.9k life. Let's upgrade your gear. Your DPS is 1.85m and your life is 5.9k at the moment. Make gems 20-20(1.94m), increase weapon's physical DPS to 460(2.12m), get an abyss jewel like the one in Meta Gear(2.33m), change physical damage on gloves to 6-10 and add %15 attack speed(2.45m), change physical damage on amulet to 13-25(2.50m), make both rings have 9-15 physical damage and add %16 Increased Damage on one and %5 Increased Attack Speed on the other as crafted mod*you can also add damage on both*(2.71m), add boot and helm enchant(2.91m), level 2 more and add another jewel(3.03m). Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/7sNv5fB6

This DPS should be enough to kill all bosses in game, I also recommend increasing life to around 6.4k. If still not enough, upgrade further through Meta Gear and get the Watcher's Eye. Lastly, "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" crafted mod on boots works good on bosses.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Amazing build, fell in love w this!
Thanks for great job!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires