[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

I've been doing some studying and crafting on helmet enchantments.
For some reason, according to POB, "blood and sand has 40% increased effect" gives a lot more dps than "lacerate deals 40% more damage" or "Blood rage grants 12 % increased attack speed".

40% lacerate: 3.3% DPS / 4.7% bleed DPS
12% blood rage: 3.2% DPS / 3.2% bleed DPS
40% Blood and Sand: 5.2% DPS / 5.2% bleed DPS

Can you check? It came to mind after accidentally getting blood and sand enchant on my helm while trying for lacerate or blood rage.

Edit: I changed my build and adjusted skill tree according to your new update (thread of hope).
Bought Watcher's eye with impale during pride.
Also removed belly of the beast and crafted an Astral plate so I can get more resists. (-100 hp though).
Also crafted a helm with "nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage" and "Blood and Sand have 40% increased effect".
Yet my DPS shows LOWER than before the change.
It now says my DPS is 651k.
Is there something I forgot to turn on in POB?

https://pastebin.com/gMtcJjtC
Dernière édition par PrimusLightNova, le 31 oct. 2020 12:36:22
Thanks a lot for your response! Updated my character with your suggestions (but didn't really go for life, I think I have less life than I had before :D) and my damage increased a lot (also crafted a pretty cool vulnerability ring - spent a ton on alts to alt spam but it was worth it in the end I feel like!)

You can see my updated character - if you have any more suggestions I'd be honored to see them!

EDIT: I just read the Thread of Hope update, will try to incorporate it in.

EDIT 2: Just finished updating, please import my character yourself if you're interested in doing that (as I don't really know how to apply all buffs in POB and hence I have no clue what my DPS is :P)
Dernière édition par PajWoj, le 31 oct. 2020 10:15:19
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

Thanks for the idea! Problem here is resists were overcappable easily on Meta Gear setup but after Thread of Hope update, it became a little harder to overcap them, but still doable no problem. Aul's Uprising will make it more difficult. Also increases cost a lot. For these reasons I couldn't add it to Meta Gear. But I'll think of what I can do with this. Maybe I will add it as an option to further upgrade gear under a new part called "Further Upgrades" and put it there, with some more stuff I was planning to add like that.

Understandable, I did have to do a bit of juggling on boots and gloves to squeeze in the required resists, but it's possible. Not everyone will be using HH either, so a decent stygian with prismatic catalysts can fix a lot of resist issues.

In terms of costs I don't think Aul's is that insane of a demand to make as there's other stuff in meta gear which in Heist is at least as expensive (it's usually 1000-1200c, i paid 15 ex which was about 1050c at the time). For example, rough pricing on some of the meta gear:

500 pdps siege axe: 15-40 ex if not self-crafting
+2 impale watcher's eye: 22 ex bare minimum (endgame jewel with 2 or more pride mods: 50-150 ex)
good corrupted soul taker: at least 10 ex (I paid 12 ex for a 359 pdps one and it took a long time to even find it)
elder helm with %damage taken mod and good enchant: 10-25 ex, probably better off self crafting a base cuz options are limited.
8-passive rage cluster jewel with 2 suggested notables: about 20 ex, and for all 3 notables only one example was listed at 50 ex, also probably only attainable by self-crafting.
etc.

I think if people are willing to go this deep on gear, then 15 ex for an aul's should be within reason, and it's a substantial difference. I put the aura setup on your level 98 pob (swapped a couple of support gems for them), and it went from 6.05m to 6.95m sdps without any extra tweaking (10m with full berserk stacks!).

Also, I'm glad you liked the thread of hope suggestion and put it in the build guide. It wasn't really my idea, I just adapted it from another gladi build and it happened to work nicely here. :)

Edit: I also noticed that if resists are capped without the help of a belt, this gives the option to swap in a Ryslatha's coil, which with good damage rolls and abrasive catalysts adds another 17% dps - definitely a great option for boss killing.
Dernière édition par _grove_, le 30 oct. 2020 22:17:43
"
8-passive rage cluster jewel with 2 suggested notables: about 20 ex, and for all 3 notables only one example was listed at 50 ex, also probably only attainable by self-crafting.
etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/7javWEyt5

Feed The Fury + Martial Prowess is around 35-40c.
@Everyone: Promised second update is done. With new Meta Gear update, DPS of Meta Gear is increased by %7.1, and life is increased from 6.6k to 7.0k with overall cost reduced and it's also easier to obtain now! Details are in "Changes Since Release" section. Also added a new section called "Further Upgrades", including upgrades for people who wants to drive Meta Gear even further. Some of the stuff which were in Meta Gear before are moved to that section with many new items added. Happy Lacerating!

"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
I've been doing some studying and crafting on helmet enchantments.
For some reason, according to POB, "blood and sand has 40% increased effect" gives a lot more dps than "lacerate deals 40% more damage" or "Blood rage grants 12 % increased attack speed".

40% lacerate: 3.3% DPS / 4.7% bleed DPS
12% blood rage: 3.2% DPS / 3.2% bleed DPS
40% Blood and Sand: 5.2% DPS / 5.2% bleed DPS

Can you check? It came to mind after accidentally getting blood and sand enchant on my helm while trying for lacerate or blood rage.

Edit: I changed my build and adjusted skill tree according to your new update (thread of hope).
Bought Watcher's eye with impale during pride.
Also removed belly of the beast and crafted an Astral plate so I can get more resists. (-100 hp though).
Also crafted a helm with "nearby enemies take 9% increased phys damage" and "Blood and Sand have 40% increased effect".
Yet my DPS shows LOWER than before the change.
It now says my DPS is 651k.
Is there something I forgot to turn on in POB?

https://pastebin.com/gMtcJjtC

I just tested, "Blood and Sand Has %40 Increased Effect" gives %1.8 DPS improvement over Blood Rage enchant, but that only applies to Blood Stance because in Sand Stance Aoe increases instead of damage, and default stance is Blood Stance in Pob. Also, Blood Rage applies to Leap Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief as well instead of only Lacerate, also easier to find as base or finished item. These are the reasons I'm keeping Blood Rage enchant instead of the others. But thanks for the idea! For Pob DPS, looks like you haven't picked any of the configurations. I suggest importing character on Required Gear Pob each time testing gear change so you'll always get the correct DPS and configurations. This is from Path of Building section:
"When comparing DPS, import your character onto Required Gear Pob so all the configurations I made in Pob will be applied to your character. You will see your correct DPS this way. Don't forget to click the checkbox "Delete Skills" when importing Items and Skills so they won't override."
Also after the import, you need to disable Berserk as it inflates DPS heavily. This way you can see your correct DPS. You seem to have 5.08m DPS with 5.8k life. Getting close to Meta Gear DPS. I suggest working on gems at this point.

"
PajWoj a écrit :
Thanks a lot for your response! Updated my character with your suggestions (but didn't really go for life, I think I have less life than I had before :D) and my damage increased a lot (also crafted a pretty cool vulnerability ring - spent a ton on alts to alt spam but it was worth it in the end I feel like!)

You can see my updated character - if you have any more suggestions I'd be honored to see them!

EDIT: I just read the Thread of Hope update, will try to incorporate it in.

EDIT 2: Just finished updating, please import my character yourself if you're interested in doing that (as I don't really know how to apply all buffs in POB and hence I have no clue what my DPS is :P)

You can try importing your character on Required Gear Pob to see your actual DPS. Then in configurations tab, you need to type your Rage next to it(55), then disable Berserk(after you add it). All these are written in Path of Building section under Notes part in detail. You have 5.44m DPS and 5.4k life. I'd work on gems at this point. Make all gems in Lacerate and Vaal Ancestral setup 21-20, Blood and Sand lv.7, add Berserk instead of Increased Duration on Blood Rage(5.88m), add helm and boot enchants(6.29m), get Awakened Brutality and Awakened Melee Physical Damage supports(6.62m). You have more than Meta Gear DPS now. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/s6hK3EUX

"
_grove_ a écrit :
Understandable, I did have to do a bit of juggling on boots and gloves to squeeze in the required resists, but it's possible. Not everyone will be using HH either, so a decent stygian with prismatic catalysts can fix a lot of resist issues.

In terms of costs I don't think Aul's is that insane of a demand to make as there's other stuff in meta gear which in Heist is at least as expensive (it's usually 1000-1200c, i paid 15 ex which was about 1050c at the time). For example, rough pricing on some of the meta gear:

500 pdps siege axe: 15-40 ex if not self-crafting
+2 impale watcher's eye: 22 ex bare minimum (endgame jewel with 2 or more pride mods: 50-150 ex)
good corrupted soul taker: at least 10 ex (I paid 12 ex for a 359 pdps one and it took a long time to even find it)
elder helm with %damage taken mod and good enchant: 10-25 ex, probably better off self crafting a base cuz options are limited.
etc.

I think if people are willing to go this deep on gear, then 15 ex for an aul's should be within reason, and it's a substantial difference. I put the aura setup on your level 98 pob (swapped a couple of support gems for them), and it went from 6.05m to 6.95m sdps without any extra tweaking (10m with full berserk stacks!).

Also, I'm glad you liked the thread of hope suggestion and put it in the build guide. It wasn't really my idea, I just adapted it from another gladi build and it happened to work nicely here. :)

Edit: I also noticed that if resists are capped without the help of a belt, this gives the option to swap in a Ryslatha's coil, which with good damage rolls and abrasive catalysts adds another 17% dps - definitely a great option for boss killing.

Some players go for Chaos res, at the moment it's already hard to put chaos res in, that's the main problem(This also disables Ryslatha's Coil option). I try to give some space for extra res for players who wants to go for chaos res. Sorry I forgot to tell this in my post before this. Also at the moment an Aul's with 60+ life starts from 25ex. Soul Taker with implicit is just removed from Meta Gear, elder helm is best crafted, also I remember buying a cluster with Bloodscent and Feed The Fury for around 3-4ex, also a friend got one for 8ex sometime later. One with 3 notables goes around 20ex but requires some patience. With today's update, you can see that I reduced Meta Gear cost by an important amount. It was higher than intended and closer to where I want it now, that's why I don't want to increase it further. Because of this, I made Further Upgrades section after Meta Gear and put Aul's Uprising there with some other upgrades to provide options for people who wants to invest more. Thanks for the idea!

"
Highst a écrit :
"
etc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/7javWEyt5

Feed The Fury + Martial Prowess is around 35-40c.

I think he meant suggested Bloodscent + Feed The Fury one if one having all of the 3 notables is expensive or not available yet on trade.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 3 nov. 2020 04:37:08
hey bro nice build im really enjoying it! can you check out my char (almirs) and tell me what to upgrade next? i feel like im lacking a littlebit of dps
D4 BAD Baseg
I think I'm pretty much at the end end game of the build.

8.9m DPS with 6.4k hp.
The only thing I could do is get a helmet with a blood rage enchant and good base so I can get the 9% phys reduction, upgrade my cluster jewel to include martial prowess and get a watcher's eye with dual pride.
For the rest I'm pretty much done and don't think I can get any better :p

https://pastebin.com/eqxZN8KB
Dernière édition par PrimusLightNova, le 7 nov. 2020 17:18:13
"
tribunalxwarrior a écrit :
hey bro nice build im really enjoying it! can you check out my char (almirs) and tell me what to upgrade next? i feel like im lacking a littlebit of dps

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You seem to have 2.47m DPS and 5.3k life. DPS is good, life is a little low. But we'll increase both. Let's upgrade your gear. Level 2 more and get a jewel in cluster jewel's second socket(2.56m DPS, 5.5k life), change rings to Steel Rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(2.94m), changed flasks a little(2.97m), get Required Gear cluster jewel(3.08m), change abyss jewel and Bramble Vessel jewel(3.20m DPS, 5.6m life), get a better Belly(5.8k life), get an axe with 460+pDPS(3.35m), make all skills 20-20(3.45m DPS, 5.8k life). You have around the same stats as Required Gear now and DPS-wise you will feel much better. This will keep improving as you progress through Meta Gear. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/hPQpX9wB

"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
I think I'm pretty much at the end end game of the build.

8.9m DPS with 6.4k hp.
The only thing I could do is get a helmet with a blood rage enchant and good base so I can get the 9% phys reduction, upgrade my cluster jewel to include martial prowess and get a watcher's eye with dual pride.
For the rest I'm pretty much done and don't think I can get any better :p

https://pastebin.com/eqxZN8KB

I just checked your gear. You have 6.43m DPS which is same as Meta Gear DPS(6.45m)(You seem to forget checking "delete skills" while importing so they overrided which created some calculation problems. Also I disabled Berserk by default because it inflates dps heavily and creates unequality between Required and Meta Gears. These are in Path of Building section's notes part as well.). You also have 6.5k life at the moment. If you add crafted mod to boots, DPS becomes 6.71m. Change Melee Physical Damage with Awakened Melee Physical Damage and enable Indimidate on configurations(7.34m DPS). Double Pride jewel is 140ex so I'd skip that and end here. Also Martial Prowess is not mandatory, it's fine to skip it. Btw, can you please tell your experiences with the build(especially clearing and bosses) since you are at Meta Gear stats now, only life is a little bit lower. Also, you are the first person playing this build reaching 6m+ DPS amongst people writing on this build thread and the old Sunderman build thread. I'm sure your experiences at this point will be important to people trying to choose builds for the incoming Flashback event and the next league.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 8 nov. 2020 15:30:52
Oh I see, still very good DPS.
I also now have my helmet with nearby enemies take 9% physical damage.

Basically clearing T16 maps is super easy, I fly through them and basically one shot everything. Easiest and fastest clears I've ever gotten. Bosses only melt if I'm using up my rage, if not it's not the fastest (I'd need the elder bleed mod on my axe to melt them faster).

Since I'm still a "noob" because I haven't played for 2 years and lots of things changed I'm still working on my atlas and slowly working toward Uber and Sirus.

PS: I'll probably be done with the build in 1 week or so, if anyone's interested I can sell all the parts for a good offer (My current Axe is worth A LOT so you can offer without the axe if it's too much).
Hey guys, sorry if it's already answered in the guide(english isn't my best) but what reward should i pick for beating Avarius on Act 5 ? About the jewel that goes on the passive skill tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires