[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Sorry for the late answers. Was a little busy.

"
cibrage a écrit :
Loving this build! Would this be an okay substitute for the cluster jewel? I would imagine Martial Momentum synergizes well with Leap Slam, even if Calamitous is rather useless.

Martial Momentum is a one of the good notables we can take. But Calamitious is not really useful as you said. If looking for a cheaper cluster jewel alternative than Meta Gear one and also want Martial Momentum; I suggest changing Calamitious with Feed The Fury. There's one for 80c at the moment. With cluster jewels there has to be a trade-off to make them best use. Our trade-offs are Feed The Fury instead of Gladiator's Perseverance and 2 jewels goes to cluster instead of 2 jewel sockets. You can upgrade later to Meta Gear cluster, which goes around 3-4 ex these days.

"
DeuceMiguel a écrit :
Hey quick question. Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you run Crimson Dance in your passive tree? Doesn't it significantly increase boss damage?

Hi. It's because this build is not a bleed build. We only use bleed to trigger bleed explosions combined with Gratuitous Violence ascendancy, and also to trigger Culling Strike on Meta Gear axe. On Meta Gear, bleed DPS is 317k while total DPS is 4.9m. Crimson Dance only improves total DPS by 105k because of this. It also requires 2 str nodes to get it.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 12 août 2020 01:17:34
Oh my lord, I just switched from Vaal Double Strike to this.

Even with the basic starter gear, I comfortably pushed into high yellow-base red maps. What a beautiful build.

Thank you for this, I don't have to play Cyclone all the time anymore.
At what level is the best to slot in the cluster jewel? TIA.
"
komitid a écrit :
At what level is the best to slot in the cluster jewel? TIA.

Best levels for cluster jewel would be between 90-92. Thinking for a fresh new league, I'd put the cheap one on Required Gear at 90(pick out 2 life nodes from lv92 Required Gear tree), then buy the Meta Gear one later on. But I see you are already 92 and have the Meta Gear cluster so it's the perfect time to put it in.
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Best levels for cluster jewel would be between 90-92. Thinking for a fresh new league, I'd put the cheap one on Required Gear at 90(pick out 2 life nodes from lv92 Required Gear tree), then buy the Meta Gear one later on. But I see you are already 92 and have the Meta Gear cluster so it's the perfect time to put it in.

Thanks for the reply, OP. Wanna know if it is recommended to get Awakened Multistrike & Melee Physical Dmg?
"
komitid a écrit :
Thanks for the reply, OP. Wanna know if it is recommended to get Awakened Multistrike & Melee Physical Dmg?

Sure you can get them. I didn't include them to Meta Gear to not to increase the cost further. Especially Awakened Multistrike improves DPS a lot, tried it last league. But it's really expensive so that was the last item I bought.
ty
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Sure you can get them. I didn't include them to Meta Gear to not to increase the cost further. Especially Awakened Multistrike improves DPS a lot, tried it last league. But it's really expensive so that was the last item I bought.

Cool. I was curious why you did not include them in the Meta gear section. However, does the intimidation works on Sirius/Shaper/Elder/Guardians?
"
komitid a écrit :
Cool. I was curious why you did not include them in the Meta gear section. However, does the intimidation works on Sirius/Shaper/Elder/Guardians?

According to Pob, Intimidate adds damage to both Shaper/Guardians and Sirus when they are chosen as boss. Looks like it works.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires