[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Hi! nice build man!

I'm curious, why maces instead of axes? I'm a noob, sorry XDD
What's the rotation for this build? 5x ES then Seismic cry?
"
Fanines a écrit :
Hi again I've reached 78 and I'm progressing smoothly finally capped my resists and still oneshotting everything, I've just got a question though. What's the point of impale if we generally oneshot everything anyways? Isn't impale better for quick hits seeing as this build is quite slow atleast it is for me right now which has some great synergy with fist of war.

current gear which is quite bad but it gets the job done so far still working on finding a 5l craft for my mace. And in general where should i go from here? i really want to replace my mana flask so i'm thinking i should get a mana leech jewel or something like that?

I am not sure if i am right about this, but I think the Spike shattering can trigger the impale mechanic?. If that is the case, As u mentioned, if we are hitting HUGE hits with fist of war (and intimidating + seismic cry), and we place the impale with the main slam, then triggering 15 spikes (considering u did 3x Earthshatter on a boss, for example), will trigger 15 impales from the main slam, doing massive dps. But all of this depends on whether impale can be used by the shatters.
Curious about what you would use if you wouldn't have dash in there? I love moving around with leap slam so I just wanted to see what else i could pop in instead of dash.
My main issue is manasustain, after 3 rotations or so i'm out of mana and require a mana flask.
Is this build viable with axes? dont really like maces that much. If yes, would you recommend anything?
Annnnd of course Xoph's blood drops in SSF... to turn to fire or not...
this adds raw physical damage based on your weapon damage does anyone know of a way to hit max power on the shout for 20% damage added from weapon?
moooo
Would this build work just as well with Tectonic slam?
"
@zz9za
@Aziire... have you considered a Berserker version of this? Gives up a lot of defense obviously, but get oh so much offense....probably need to swap infernal cry to enduring cry for charges

I definitely considered it. DPS is my best friend after all. I think it is worth going Berserker, the damage is really nice. The reason I stuck with Jugg is because I have never played him, and for the past few leagues I have played DPS > Defense. This resulted in huge numbers of deaths. It is super refreshing to just stand there and Earthshatter while tanking practically everything. You have a really good point about Berserker though, I'm just loving Jugg and enjoying him for now.

"
@SunsEater
Hey, what do u think about Call to Arms, i'm using this right now and it turns the build so smooth, maybe its a good option for clear speed focus ?

Call to Arms is awesome if you are only planning on going for 1 Warcry. It's a little awkward if you want to use multiple. I find if I used it I would run out of Exerted Attacks extremely quickly. Without it I can comfortably cycle through my two different warcries and constantly have an Exerted Attack.

"
@Thojorkill
I've been running this as a casual league start (act8 now) and I have to say, this is one of the most satisfying "click jump boom booms" I've ever played. Super tanky, but def not a zoomer build. If this thing keeps scaling the way it has been, I see this as a solid bosser. I got lucky early on with a mana leech and drain life jewel, and they are solid in the slot.

Thanks so much for the guide and the build! I'd like to really get the earthshatter AOE full screen to smooth out clear speed a bit.

Glad you are enjoying it :D it is very satisfying, just booming all around the screen. Definitely not the fastest build in the world but I'm okay with that. Enjoying myself as well.

"
@nocheatsinlife
How fist of war work with earthquake?
Does it slams same as earthquake (hit+aftershock) or only hit?

We are using Earthshatter, so every couple seconds Fist of War boost out Attack to slam a much larger and harder Earthshatter. Same would work for Earthquake, I assume the aftershock scaled based on the initial hit.

"
@Tartos
Doing something similar, but going with resolute technique and no crit to be more tanky and grab more aoe.

So far i'm in a8, but damage is very good and clear is great. Loving the hit once & cry style.

RT is Reasonable, the only reason I didn't take it is because Undeniable in our Ascendancy practically caps the Hit Chance, so I thought why not go for a little bit of Crit.

"
@ultilghunter
So I've been following your build and I've been enjoying it so far but I wanted to know if there is any gem's in the set up I should keep at certain level. Should I be leveling all of the gems to 20?

Only keep an eye on Dex gems like Blood Rage or Dash. It isn't super important if these aren't a high level, and they can make our Dex requirements huge if Levelled up a lot.

"
@CranberryOatBar
Hi I've just hit yellow maps with this build with complete garbage tier gear and it's feeling fantastic thus far! Thanks for the guide! Earthshatter is a certified slapper

The slaps are great, I'm still on a 4 Link (I have been mega lazy upgrading my gear) and pushing into Yellows now as well.

"
@gerys666
Hello everyone! Ty @AziiRe for your work!
I try to play with EShatter and disapointed, this style not for me and then i make a disicion to swap it for EQuake. Im bad at building melee character and can't find good guide for that skill with Marauder. If anyone know, what i must change in this setup to work well with EQ instead of ES? If this not requier a lot of changes. Thanks!

The build was technically designed with EQ in mind as we didn't have the gem values of Earthshatter, so it should be a literal Gem swap and you are good to go. Maybe add in Less Duration to your main links so Aftershock hits quicker.

"
@Fanines
Hi again I've reached 78 and I'm progressing smoothly finally capped my resists and still oneshotting everything, I've just got a question though. What's the point of impale if we generally oneshot everything anyways? Isn't impale better for quick hits seeing as this build is quite slow atleast it is for me right now which has some great synergy with fist of war.

Your gear is looking awesome god damn, better than me hahaha (I've spent hours planning out my Farmville). I'm still experimenting with the Tree a little. Earthshatter is a little different to how I imagined, so Impale might not be the way after all. I'm not quite one shotting things, but I'm also rocking awful gear (4 Link, haven't bought anything yet). Sorry I don't really have more info on that. The mana leech Jewel is a super smart idea though, definitely go through with that one.

"
@RaulNG
Hi! nice build man!
I'm curious, why maces instead of axes? I'm a noob, sorry XDD

Axes are better for damage for sure but I like the Mace passive points. It also feels better for scaling AoE, thanks to our ideal base the Coronal Maul have an Implicit value of 20% Increased AoE.

"
@slapjamir09
What's the rotation for this build? 5x ES then Seismic cry?

Something like that. I personally do like 3x ES, Seismic Cry, 3x ES, Infernal Cry. Then just keep continuing like that.

"
@ToxicLemon
Curious about what you would use if you wouldn't have dash in there? I love moving around with leap slam so I just wanted to see what else i could pop in instead of dash.

Use Leap Slam :D it actually turns out to be better than I thought. I used to be a Leap Slam hater but it feels nice in this build, especially because it is considered a different Slam skill so it will trigger our Shatters.

"
@steijn
My main issue is manasustain, after 3 rotations or so i'm out of mana and require a mana flask.

Mana Leech on a Jewel is a really good idea that I think is easy to slot in to the build.

"
@MakeMeCum
Is this build viable with axes? dont really like maces that much. If yes, would you recommend anything?

Nice name hahaha yeah it is super viable with Axes. Get a nice pDPS Fleshripper with some Crit and you will do huge Damage. We only have a tiny amount of Mace passive so unspec them and put those points into Disemboweling early and some Axe passives.

"
@Robertthebob
Annnnd of course Xoph's blood drops in SSF... to turn to fire or not...

Fire could be super good! Drop Pride for Herald of Ash or something like that and fire slam for days.

"
@faids4you
this adds raw physical damage based on your weapon damage does anyone know of a way to hit max power on the shout for 20% damage added from weapon?

You could use Cluster Jewels that grant you bonus power etc. I don't fuck with them that much but they are definitely a unique way to go.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires