[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Hey guys you should check out the new mod on crafting bench, its called (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills, it lets you keep your warcry charges and use leap slam, its pretty cool.
anyone else messing around with General's cry linked to earthshatter?
moooo
"
Tacobs88 a écrit :
Hey guys you should check out the new mod on crafting bench, its called (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills, it lets you keep your warcry charges and use leap slam, its pretty cool.

It's currently useless with Leap Slam, as Leap Slam still consumes Exertion charges even though the skill doesn't show it. Known bug, supposed to be fixed soon.
"
pandadarren a écrit :
Hi, can i just check how do we get leech? i don't see it any where on the tree..or did i miss it?..

Blood rage
Appreciate the well constructed guide. Look forward to following this into league!

The YouTube guide and channel are also awesome. Highly recommend checking it out, has easy timestamps in description if anyone is lost.
Firstly, thanks for the build, it's the second one i follow from you, and it's always clearly explain, well written and explained.

I'm currently using the spell, don't have fist of war yet, but the new spell feels very satisfying to use, with warcries and leap slam !

Got a quick question (mostly for QoL of the build) : can we take the new passive Combat Control (located in branching area between Duelist and Marauder start) to gain better damages, as our leap slam won't consume buffs from warcries anymore ?

Anyone test if earthquake is better?
HI, the tree links are not working :-/
"
@Sombra1337
Why not Rallying Cry? Seemsgood. Can you explain why you opted for Maces instead of Axes?

Two Cry's are enough and I would feel overwhelmed or bloated if I tried to fit more in. Usually a 1 button gamer so even this much is a little too much to cast. I chose Mace's as I feel it is easier to get AoE for. Plus Marohi Erqi will be a nice chase Unique for it. Axes will have superior damage, and is a very easy passive tree switch.

"
@unhappymeal
How's everyone liking the skill? I'm not going to lie..it feels like some weird ghetto melee miner.

Accurate description. It is my first time venturing out of 1 button gameplay, I am enjoying it so far. In maps, definitely need more gear to feel like I can judge it properly.

"
@qarte
I smacc ground, rock come up. I yell at rock, rock go boom. I content.

Big facts, we out here big chillin smacking things.

"
@busi
POB link not updated or?

It's updated now, and I even have a whole Levelling Video for it updated too :D.

"
@demeter4444
blood or sand stance?

Sand. The AoE and defense bonuses we get from Sand stance are huge.

"
@Stealthrider
Thoughts on The Impaler keystone? Seems like it'd be a perfect fit here.

Will need testing but it is looking good. I am mostly worried that if we use Leap Slam it might trigger the impale, making the whole keystone pointless.

"
@daiur
Hey there, looking good. But why don't you take Martial experience?

Also, when using leap slam i notice that if i dont hit a spike explosion is not trigered. Very annoying. SO only reliable way is using the warcry which has a CD? Or get an unlinked groundlam to trigger it...

Next edit, how do you sustain mana?

I don't rate Martial Experience that highly. At least for DPS it isn't on par with any of the other nodes, and we aren't really Leeching that much anyway. We shouldn't be using that much Mana, but just avoid using the smaller Auras until you get Enlighten and possibly a -Mana ring.

"
@Fanines
Started with this build and it's going amazing so far, Using earthshatter and then blowing up the fist of war spikes and oneshotting bosses is feeling pretty damn good. I've been using intimidating cry and Seismic cry, But I've been seeing a lot of people praise infernal but i haven't tested it myself yet i can't see the point of it isn't it just increased aoe clear? or am I missing something

Good to hear you are enjoying it :D Infernal Cry is really awesome as our attacks will explode corpses, which is pretty juiced. Not super noticeable as our Shatters are exploding everywhere.

"
@pandadarren
Hi, can i just check how do we get leech? i don't see it any where on the tree..or did i miss it?..

Blood Rage should cover the job for what we need. We aren't super dependent on Leech it is just a nice bonus.

"
@Kaji_K07
First I just wanna say the way you've written your guide is beautiful and easy to follow. Very pleasing to the eye too with all the color coding.
As for the build, it's been going okay but what's really been getting me is mana troubles. Severely slows down combat. Also I seem to have a habit of wanting to activate my warcrys way faster then the cooldown allows. Will this be approved upon as the build progresses? Also I could have sworn I saw a passive or something that removes warcry cooldown but balances it with something else. Can't recall. Keep up the great work and thanks :D

Glad you are liking it, and thank you for appreciating the colour coding :). As for the Mana just use less Auras. I'm in maps and just rocking Pride and Flesh & Stone. We will eventually get a -Mana cost ring which will solve most problems. The mana issues mostly come due to Warcries, but I imagine on a higher linked Earthshatter it will take quite a bit of Mana as well. I will work on a good solution.
As for the passive I think you are talking about the instant Warcry Keystone. It doesn't remove cooldowns however it makes them instant. They then share a cooldown though. This node is awful for anyone wanting to consistently use more than 1 Warcry. Next to all our Warcry passive point there is cooldown recovery speed so feel free to spec into those, they are a good option as well.

"
@Tacobs88

I grabbed the new passive on the tree. It is updated in the Path of Building.

"
@faids4you
anyone else messing around with General's cry linked to earthshatter?

I haven't tried it yet, it could be fun. I have never been a huge fan of minions so will probably skip it personally.

"
@woogo
Appreciate the well constructed guide. Look forward to following this into league!

The YouTube guide and channel are also awesome. Highly recommend checking it out, has easy timestamps in description if anyone is lost.

Thank you for the praise :D hopefully you love the build

"
@daerios
Firstly, thanks for the build, it's the second one i follow from you, and it's always clearly explain, well written and explained.

I'm currently using the spell, don't have fist of war yet, but the new spell feels very satisfying to use, with warcries and leap slam !

Got a quick question (mostly for QoL of the build) : can we take the new passive Combat Control (located in branching area between Duelist and Marauder start) to gain better damages, as our leap slam won't consume buffs from warcries anymore ?

Glad you returned to another one of my guides :) repeat customer hahaha
Definitely grab the Combat Control point. They added it in very stealthily but I have updated the Path of Building with it etc.

"
@Tathios
Anyone test if earthquake is better?

Earthquake will be less damage but more centralised and automatic (you don't have to manually shatter. Earthshatter will be more damage but bigger and manual.

"
@Giancarloligia
HI, the tree links are not working :-/

All updated and ready to go :D

Replied to everyone, look for your name for a specific response. Hope you are all enjoying the League, keep an eye out for any updates or comments
"
@daiur
Hey there, looking good. But why don't you take Martial experience?

Also, when using leap slam i notice that if i dont hit a spike explosion is not trigered. Very annoying. SO only reliable way is using the warcry which has a CD? Or get an unlinked groundlam to trigger it...

LS will trigger it but you must land "inside" the spikes. A max range leap slam is too far. Attack in place is your friend here.

Also, for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, they added a new Notable to the tree called "Combat Control" that keeps travle skills from eating exertion charges. Just below the martial experience wheel.

@Aziire... have you considered a Berserker version of this? Gives up a lot of defense obviously, but get oh so much offense....probably need to swap infernal cry to enduring cry for charges

The setup that seems to make sense to me...

40% More Damage (+10% increased damage taken) - Makes abyssus obsolete, can replace with something more defensive? (Or hell, still run abyssus....)
65% Crit Chance
25% Crit Multi
24% Increased Phys Damage
29% Attack Speed
20% Warcry Speed
50% More Exerted Damage if Warcry Consumed Rage recently (Some inherent gen, run Rage gem?)
2% HP leech (+50% total recovery if taken a savage hit)
2% Mana leech

While losing all the endurance charge stuff and stun immunity hurts, that is a crap ton MORE damage, so we can spec out of some dps nodes and get more life....plus enduring cry is really good heals).

Using your gear and level 90 tree (an obviously missing a lot of gems), and without the warcry stuff actually wroking, it's a net 1.2 million dps improvement.

Dernière édition par zz9za, le 20 juin 2020 22:02:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires