[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

The spikes are a very important part of the damage.

I tried it during leveling - it's often enough to bring a harder miniboss to 40% of it's life, and then ignite the shattering by another warcry or jumping.

You can even preload 5 strikes for bosses with starting time, or your garden. And then start the combat with a war cry blowing up the screen. The spikes overlap often, so multi hits are very possible.

Most times I do seismic cry - hit as often I want - enduring cry to heal and blow up everything.

The last attack has 120% more damage. Perhaps a more acrobatic version is combining it with intimidating cry for the last 2 seismic hits.

It's more keys to press, but a nice 4-fold-damage for the last 2 hits.
Why use Seismic Cry and not Intimidating Cry?
"
D0rkus1989 a écrit :
"
@Tacobs88
Hey guys you should check out the new mod on crafting bench, its called (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills, it lets you keep your warcry charges and use leap slam, its pretty cool.

I grabbed the new passive on the tree. It is updated in the Path of Building."

What is the name of the passive in the tree to make movement skills not exert?

Also great build.

It is called Combat Control
"
AziiRe a écrit :
Awesome build information

The POB community fork has been updated to include these new gems. :)
What is the best crafting base?

Karui chopper got highest damage but no implicit allowing you to try vaal orbing it end game

vaal axe got slight less damage then karui chopper but got a built in maim implicit.

maybe we can swap out maim in aura setup for another gem if we get vaal axe?
moooo
"
zz9za a écrit :
"
@daiur
Hey there, looking good. But why don't you take Martial experience?

Also, when using leap slam i notice that if i dont hit a spike explosion is not trigered. Very annoying. SO only reliable way is using the warcry which has a CD? Or get an unlinked groundlam to trigger it...

LS will trigger it but you must land "inside" the spikes. A max range leap slam is too far. Attack in place is your friend here.

Also, for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, they added a new Notable to the tree called "Combat Control" that keeps travle skills from eating exertion charges. Just below the martial experience wheel.

@Aziire... have you considered a Berserker version of this? Gives up a lot of defense obviously, but get oh so much offense....probably need to swap infernal cry to enduring cry for charges

The setup that seems to make sense to me...

40% More Damage (+10% increased damage taken) - Makes abyssus obsolete, can replace with something more defensive? (Or hell, still run abyssus....)
65% Crit Chance
25% Crit Multi
24% Increased Phys Damage
29% Attack Speed
20% Warcry Speed
50% More Exerted Damage if Warcry Consumed Rage recently (Some inherent gen, run Rage gem?)
2% HP leech (+50% total recovery if taken a savage hit)
2% Mana leech

While losing all the endurance charge stuff and stun immunity hurts, that is a crap ton MORE damage, so we can spec out of some dps nodes and get more life....plus enduring cry is really good heals).

Using your gear and level 90 tree (an obviously missing a lot of gems), and without the warcry stuff actually wroking, it's a net 1.2 million dps improvement.

I've been trying to figure out how to switch this to Zerker so a few thoughts and open to help from ya'll.

It seems to me that with full rage, zerker is going to attack fast enough that the extra exert damage from warcries isn't really going to be beneficial since you'll push through the exerts extremely fast, so why not run Carnage/Pain Reaver/Crave the Slaughter/Rite of Ruin to really amp up the consistent damage? It's not 10 aps but it still seems like a lot. It almost makes sense to me to get rid of Fist of War as well, but I'm not sure yet, I'll have to do some tinkering. Overall I like the Zerker package but I don't know how to put it all together.
For people still leveling and at least 67 who hadn't gotten a decent weapon, an usable Kongor's Undying Rage goes for about 1.5 to 2c. While it does turn of crits extra damage, it at least gives you onslaught.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/jgmy2khX

Just a cheap option out there until you get/craft something better.
"
dashihawk a écrit :
"
D0rkus1989 a écrit :
"
@Tacobs88
Hey guys you should check out the new mod on crafting bench, its called (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills, it lets you keep your warcry charges and use leap slam, its pretty cool.

I grabbed the new passive on the tree. It is updated in the Path of Building."

What is the name of the passive in the tree to make movement skills not exert?

Also great build.

It is called Combat Control

Nice one, Cheers for that, having bundles of fun with this build
Really fun so far, just dont know what I should do next equipment wise.
Don't really know where I should invest my currency into.

T11 Youtube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzR2A52EoEU
I don't like the build I have been doing, so I decided to switch to this one. I notice in your guide that you recommend Seismic + Infernal Cries. I am also thinking Intimidating and Enduring. Which do you recommend?
Dernière édition par Neomeris85, le 22 juin 2020 17:29:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires