Mire's One With Nothing - Cyclone Gladiator ( budget and 80M DPS variant)

Heyo

I've got a quick question regarding the Durzo's 80M DMG Gladiator build. In the POB a the *weapon slot 1* is used with the dancing duo sword. Why does that not mitigate 800% physical dmg of the hollow palm technique coming from the one with nothing jewel? That should not work technically, or am i missing something here?

Thanks a lot and stay safe!
"
JonnyGizzle a écrit :
Heyo

I've got a quick question regarding the Durzo's 80M DMG Gladiator build. In the POB a the *weapon slot 1* is used with the dancing duo sword. Why does that not mitigate 800% physical dmg of the hollow palm technique coming from the one with nothing jewel? That should not work technically, or am i missing something here?

Thanks a lot and stay safe!

It does disable hollow palm technique but it's only temporarily used to get rampage. It automatically unequips itself when you get rampage so hollow palm turns back on.
Sorry if someone asked and I didn't see it, but what did you have in that empty jewel socket near the Scion starting zone? It's empty on all the POB links you posted as well.

I was considering putting Brawn there, and using Brute Force Solution to transform 4 strength nodes into int. This would allow me to drop astramentis and use a rare 10% all attribute + 14% increased dexterity amulet with life dexterity. I just wanted to make sure there isn't something going there more important. I'm capped on resists, so I don't need any resist enhancing jewel there either.
Hi there! Thanks for the amazing guide! Just wondering what are the main differences between your version and another one I came across - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806622/page/1
Need some help with the build. Would appreciate any advice I can get to fix the issues. I also have no idea how to check my dps

PoB:https://pastebin.com/cMsiaU2L
Take the gloves off (Unless I am missing something and you are missing an attribute to use them).

With the gloves, your DPS is 60,000. Without them, it jumps to 13,000,000.

You'll get better as you level up. I'm at 45 to 55 Million DPS at level 100, and that's with expensive, but not Min/Maxed gear.

Here's my Path of Building - I think I spent like, 150 Ex total on it?

Also, you probably don't need Bottled Faith, and it's a Flask I constantly am wondering if I should sell.

https://pastebin.com/wKuuafdq

I am wondering where I can increase my build - to get full resists and get use from my amulet, I have to make some sacrifices on the rings.

Probably my proudest craft ever. Took close to 20 tries. It had 4 T1s initially but I slammed the armour (iron reflexes anyone?) after blocking mana. Most of the shaper and redeemer ammy prefixes aren't usable for us anyway so it was hard to hit anything good.
"
ExponentMach a écrit :

Probably my proudest craft ever. Took close to 20 tries. It had 4 T1s initially but I slammed the armour (iron reflexes anyone?) after blocking mana. Most of the shaper and redeemer ammy prefixes aren't usable for us anyway so it was hard to hit anything good.

That's extremely nice man. I'm jelly.
Started playing this league slightly over 2 weeks ago and knew i would not have the currency to play the op meta HS builds so I opted for this build and never once did i regret my decision. Levelling was some of the smoothest ever and the build runs well into red maps even with little to no investment. Was using mostly rares with resists for the longest time until I could afford to make the upgrade to a split personality tree (my brutal restraint gives 5%dex and 5% atk spd at the sentinel node - could not get double 5%dex even after close to 100 divines).

Cleared all content even without the GG ammy (prev post). Was using a 50c pride watcher's eye (12% chance to double dmg) until lv 99. I mostly did free group sims (w/o an aurabot) from level 97 to 100 and died less than 10 times (mostly to wave 20 kosis' leap slam one-shot). At 100, I tried running sims solo and could handle everything up to wave 20 comfortably up to 5 stacks flat and deathless most of the time.

I would def recommend this build as its a great league starter and can be min-maxed into an amazing end-game build with proper investments. After I hit level 100 and 40/40, I bought a HH for a 1-to-1 swap with my coil and it made mapping so much fun.

With 6.1k life, 2.2k dex, over 50mil dps and max block, this build can definitely go all the way.

Dernière édition par ExponentMach, le 8 juin 2020 10:23:23
Guess it's not viable anymore?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires