Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

Mire's One With Nothing - Cyclone Gladiator ( budget and 80M DPS variant)

Why we need -9? cyclone will be 0 mana with -8. right?
What brutal restraint are you using? It is only for the dexterity?
"
"
Imbi55_Br0nk0 a écrit :
Hey!

I am playing your build. Without Voices.

How often did you do Simulacrum? I tried 3 times now with the build. 1 time I finished all 20 waves, but not deathless. 2 times I died 6 times at the 20th wave. This Delirium Boss is one-shotting me always. I can't even enter the map again, because I'm dying immediatly. That's quite crazy, because the rest of the content is mostly a joke with this build. It's really nice, but I wanted to farm Simulacrum Maps. That's why I chose that one. Any suggestions?

It might be that you hit reflect mod. I would always check that before the wave. I never got one my self did maybe 10 sims so far. But someone invited me to help out on sim and as soon as I hit something I would get killed so it reflect can't be anything else I think. Get rare chest with You and your Minions take 100% reduced Reflected Physical Damage.

I don't think so. It's just the unique/boss that one-shots me. Some kind of cloud that kills me instantly as soon as i am close enough. No reflect. The "trash" mobs are fine, they are dying.

I will record the 20th wave from now on. Then I can see what is going on there. And maybe share.
Dernière édition par Imbi55_Br0nk0, le 15 avr. 2020 09:25:02
Ok easiest leveling yet, but now I am at maps and not sure what to upgrade yet.

I am guessing that I need to first get my flasks nailed down. Then either upgrade my split-personalities from Dex/Evasion to Dex/Life or stack some more resistances so that I can replace the boots.

So please if anyone could take a look and give me some advice on where I should be heading or if I have made any mistakes, please let me know. At the moment I am basically broke, but I have to start working towards something.
"
Skua99 a écrit :

I am guessing that I need to first get my flasks nailed down. Then either upgrade my split-personalities from Dex/Evasion to Dex/Life or stack some more resistances so that I can replace the boots.

So please if anyone could take a look and give me some advice on where I should be heading or if I have made any mistakes, please let me know. At the moment I am basically broke, but I have to start working towards something.

I would do in the following steps:

1. Get 20/20 gems for your Cyclone setup asap.
2. The helmet. You need one with a lot of resistances, because you will lose resistances of the chest and the boots.
3. The chest. Get the Wildwrap for more Dex and it's probably the cheapest upgrade.
4. The boots.
5. The rings. Get more life and after changing the chest and the boots you might need to get more resistances on the rings. Buy without the -3 mana and with one open prefix and not crafted. Then let someone craft the -3 mana cost. Here an example search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/DJ0GbPgH5
6. The Split Personalities. Get the ones with Dex + Flat Life. Step by step, one by one.
7. The rest. Get a better Astramentis, check your flasks, get an uncorrupted cyclopean coil to be able to add quality with catalysts, same for astramentis, etc.
Dernière édition par Imbi55_Br0nk0, le 16 avr. 2020 04:04:35
"
Imbi55_Br0nk0 a écrit :
"
Skua99 a écrit :

I would do in the following steps:

1. Get 20/20 gems for your Cyclone setup asap.
2. The helmet. You need one with a lot of resistances, because you will lose resistances of the chest and the boots.
3. The chest. Get the Wildwrap for more Dex and it's probably the cheapest upgrade.
4. The boots.
5. The rings. Get more life and after changing the chest and the boots you might need to get more resistances on the rings. Buy without the -3 mana and with one open prefix and not crafted. Then let someone craft the -3 mana cost. Here an example search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/DJ0GbPgH5
6. The Split Personalities. Get the ones with Dex + Flat Life. Step by step, one by one.
7. The rest. Get a better Astramentis, check your flasks, get an uncorrupted cyclopean coil to be able to add quality with catalysts, same for astramentis, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, now I have a goal and a roadmap to get there :)
can someone clarify to me....so -9 mana on rings will get cyclone to 0 or i need more?
Hey Mire!

I am following your build since day one and love it very much! Thank you very much for your videos!

I got one short question, i cant afford your megalomaniac Cluster it was by 40 exalted yesterday, what should i go for than? :) i got around 10 exalted to invest.
"
domac a écrit :
can someone clarify to me....so -9 mana on rings will get cyclone to 0 or i need more?

imo -8 should be enough
Hi Mire,

Been following this build since I started this build myself, checkout my gearing. This is the best I can do for minmaxing. Next upgrade is helmet for cyclone damage.

This is my realistic DPS on PoB - https://pastebin.com/X7br3a8N

P.S. I am the guy who refered you POEOverlay on YT. :)
I am so confused. I am playing around in POB.

POB of my character: https://pastebin.com/mWhxUUDU

If I look at OP's charatcer in POB and take of all all equipment and split personality jewels his DPS is still double what mines is. I must be missing a multiplier somehow.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Poster above me (Alch3mists) is the same thing, double my dps even if I take of all his equipment. Strange.

Halp!

Apart from that I am enjoying the character alot, finished Simulacrum with 1 death recently.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires