Mire's One With Nothing - Cyclone Gladiator ( budget and 80M DPS variant)

Hello, I am very happy with the build you created. I am playing this build and I have some questions
1. Can you get 79% of the block? I can only get 54%
2. How do you leech life?
Due to the above two problems I got a lot of one shots when running the map
3. How do you pick up items like weapons or gloves without getting auto-loaded into the slot?
4. Finally, Why do you link the maim with Blood and sand? not Flesh and Stone?

Thank you for your answer. Can you see my character with the name DainoDaibouken through my profile and give me some advice on what should i do?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trungtiu/characters

Sincerely thank you
Dernière édition par trungtiu, le 26 avr. 2020 02:34:33

I think I can answer at least 2 of your questions. The rest is up to Mire.

"
trungtiu a écrit :

2. How do you leech life?
Due to the above two problems I got a lot of one shots when running the map

He get's Feed the Fury on a Large Cluster Jewels. It's 0,4% Life Leech. But you can also get it from the tree. Just search for "Life Leech". Close to the Marauder Start you can find one that has 0,4% also.

"
trungtiu a écrit :

3. How do you pick up items like weapons or gloves without getting auto-loaded into the slot?

Disable the Auto-equip option in the settings.
"
trungtiu a écrit :

1. Can you get 79% of the block? I can only get 54%

By using 2 Deadly Repartee large cluter, + block small cluter (instead of mega gem) and anoil Gemini, I manage to get 65% block
with Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask, it's easy to get 79% block
Love your build, but I had a bit of problems with the survivability in the endgame. So I crafted a new chest:

Damage and MS is a bit lower, but the resis and Life really help a lot. And the mana reduced mods, brings down the prices of Rings by a lot.
"
Papaloco667 a écrit :
I am so confused. I am playing around in POB.

POB of my character: https://pastebin.com/mWhxUUDU

If I look at OP's charatcer in POB and take of all all equipment and split personality jewels his DPS is still double what mines is. I must be missing a multiplier somehow.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Poster above me (Alch3mists) is the same thing, double my dps even if I take of all his equipment. Strange.

Halp!

Apart from that I am enjoying the character alot, finished Simulacrum with 1 death recently.

Well, he made the big curve for the split personalities, which you did not. So his give a lot more dex. Also you took a lot more life nodes then OP.
And a good Brutal Restraint instead of the Murderous Eye you got in the bottom middle would also push you a lot (but they can be really expensive with the right seed)
Dernière édition par Seeron, le 30 avr. 2020 14:33:25
Hi together,

Thank you very much for this build. I´m currently leveling this Gladiator and think I will reach mapping tomorrow.
But I´m still asking myself a few questions and I didn´t know where I find the answer..

1. We are stacking Warcry jewels to buff Warcry duration etc... But how do we get rage to start with the buff? I only see that we buff that we get rage when we activate a warcry. But for the first Warcry I need rage :-)

2. Where do we leech Mana / Life? Mana could be done via the "-x to Total Mana Cost of Skills" what is expensive.. But where is the Life Leach?

3. What is the best Jewel Cluster Combi. In POB it is smite / deep cuts but you mentioned that this is not best in the video.

4. You now have a complete different build without cluster jewels life. Will you not work on this build anymore? Also the other within this thread don´t use the warcry stuff... Is it not worth or is there something better?

5. Will there be an update of POB?

Thank you all!
Hi,

How would you do this as a league starter ?

just what would you be building till you get the gem ? and at the start of season i assume it be going for 1-2ex

so like whats the build we can do meanwhile till we can get the jewel
"
Chackster a écrit :
Hi,

How would you do this as a league starter ?

just what would you be building till you get the gem ? and at the start of season i assume it be going for 1-2ex

so like whats the build we can do meanwhile till we can get the jewel

We'll have to see what GGG does for next season. I guess any generic gladiator build until you get currency for OWN.
I am playing berserker of this build, using mob mentality and lead by example, currently dealing 50m dps, if I have OP's investment it should be able to push up to 80m dps too, but nahh...

50m dps is already making sirus and guardians a joke.

A8 Hunter is a joke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucMFDaTvc1I
A8 Sirus is a joke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24b2v_JiwXY
Dernière édition par realm9thfeb, le 6 mai 2020 19:34:14
The cluster jewels seems to be crazy priced. Any tips on crafting them or guides? If you did that in a video, I can also watch it. I already watched your videos on cluster crafting but those didnt have the deep cuts one.
I tried with the attack mod fossil x3 and got 0 jewels that got 2 sockets and deep cuts and lifeleech.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires