[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
buckwildg a écrit :
do you have any leveling trees posted?

No, it is something that I planned to get around to, but haven't done yet.
I wasn't even sure how well the build would work after the changes, but I'll make one when I can.

I recommend looking at the video I linked from Tytykiller. You can use a similiar leveling tree and then respecc, or try to follow the one I have.

I went something along the lines of;
Versatility
Art of the Gladiator
Admonisher(when you start using warcry)
Berserking
Forceful Skewering
Swift Skewering
Blade of Cunning
Rampart
Dismembering

And Disemboweling. Grab lifenodes in between as you feel the need.

Don't panic.
"
ZulwarNx a écrit :
Fiver, do you think this build will be effective as it was at delirium?
I have played with medium budged version of this build and realy liked it.
Now waiting for your test results to switch it back again.

No, it will not be as good as in Delirium.

I think I will still be able to reach 30m dps or so, but uptime on Berserk is lower (downtime is still only 4 seconds though).

Don't panic.
"
QuickZep a écrit :
"
I run out of mana often, struggling to see where on the build outside of Enlighten Support where this is dealt with. I must be blind or something.

- the Kingsmaker makes it so you never run out of mana, or should i say, melee doesn't cost mana.
- I've personally put a "Fsater attacks, blood magic, leap slam" into my 3 link.
- Since "Exerted" attacks are only slams now and not bstorm / lacerate, I've started playing between Tectonic / Consecrated / EQ, getting the best results out of EQ (kind of a shame too since EQ capitalizes on 2h higher base dmg), cons was the most fun (Felt like a flicker strike build).
- level 91 rn, kinda leaning at going into a 2h??
- Also swapped to a "Mob Mentality + Lead by Example" medium cluster for perma onslaught.

I decided to use Inspiration instead of Blood Magic, and it feels good. Blood magic is not a bad idea though. Might actually be smarter.

Don't panic.
"
QuickZep a écrit :
"
I run out of mana often, struggling to see where on the build outside of Enlighten Support where this is dealt with. I must be blind or something.

- the Kingsmaker makes it so you never run out of mana, or should i say, melee doesn't cost mana.
- I've personally put a "Fsater attacks, blood magic, leap slam" into my 3 link.
- Since "Exerted" attacks are only slams now and not bstorm / lacerate, I've started playing between Tectonic / Consecrated / EQ, getting the best results out of EQ (kind of a shame too since EQ capitalizes on 2h higher base dmg), cons was the most fun (Felt like a flicker strike build).
- Also swapped to a "Mob Mentality + Lead by Example" medium cluster for perma onslaught.

Kings would fix it but takes out our shield which is apparently a huge part of the build according to the guide right?

I messed around with EQ its great but takes out my mobility option.

BM seems to have fixed a large portions of the problem, thanks a bunch for that! I dont think i need a mana pot now unless some drain is in effect.

So i've gone with LS/BM/FAS for my slots. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Thanks a bunch!
"
QuickZep wrote:
"

Kings would fix it but takes out our shield which is apparently a huge part of the build according to the guide right?

Kings has a 1h and a 2h available, the 2h is the upgraded and the 1h is the path, still gives unlimited melee use. kinda expensive though.
"
QuickZep a écrit :
"
QuickZep wrote:
"

Kings has a 1h and a 2h available, the 2h is the upgraded and the 1h is the path, still gives unlimited melee use. kinda expensive though.

Gotcha, gonna take a look at it, i beat Kitava and moved onto maps, i get dropped pretty fast and one shot fairly often. Im assuming due to low armor and lack of other expensive bits of equipment. I get pounded brutally in the Corrupt side areas.
Hi, first of all nice guide but I have a question. How deals this build versus chaos damage with -60 resistance and 4,5k or 5k of life?

P.D. Im beginner with melee builds and maybe this is a dumb question :P
"
Turin_Turambar a écrit :
Hi, first of all nice guide but I have a question. How deals this build versus chaos damage with -60 resistance and 4,5k or 5k of life?

P.D. Im beginner with melee builds and maybe this is a dumb question :P

u should aim for atleast 5.5-6k life and last season that was enough atleast for me.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 24 juin 2020 10:10:33
I am starting up my stream in about 5 minutes or so, and I will be streaming for the next 8 hours (or something like that).

If you need help during this time, please stop by the stream, because I will likely not check on the forum thread.

And wash your hands.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Following this build to a dot, and so far its fun. Am mapping up to tier 6's without issue, and still a few low-hanging items I can get. End game goal is that new belt that gives damage per rage stack and extra rage cap from the farm, but that might be a while off yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires