[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

I am starting up my stream in about 10 minutes or so, and I will be streaming for the next 10 hours (or something like that).

If you need help during this time, please stop by the stream, because I will likely not check on the forum thread.

And wash your hands.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
i wonder if savior might be worth using. I have one around and would love to make a build with it.
running this build right now and doing well and for leveling and a stop gap to ryslatha a magnate is good for now also I switched mob mentality on a medium cluster jewel for lead by example for permanent uptime of onslaught and some dex
I run out of mana often, struggling to see where on the build outside of Enlighten Support where this is dealt with. I must be blind or something.
do you have any leveling trees posted?
"
I run out of mana often, struggling to see where on the build outside of Enlighten Support where this is dealt with. I must be blind or something.

- the Kingsmaker makes it so you never run out of mana, or should i say, melee doesn't cost mana.
- I've personally put a "Fsater attacks, blood magic, leap slam" into my 3 link.
- Since "Exerted" attacks are only slams now and not bstorm / lacerate, I've started playing between Tectonic / Consecrated / EQ, getting the best results out of EQ (kind of a shame too since EQ capitalizes on 2h higher base dmg), cons was the most fun (Felt like a flicker strike build).
- level 91 rn, kinda leaning at going into a 2h??
- Also swapped to a "Mob Mentality + Lead by Example" medium cluster for perma onslaught.
Dernière édition par QuickZep, le 23 juin 2020 05:04:33
Fiver, do you think this build will be effective as it was at delirium?
I have played with medium budged version of this build and realy liked it.
Now waiting for your test results to switch it back again.
"
Camatoo a écrit :
i wonder if savior might be worth using. I have one around and would love to make a build with it.

We did use saviour last league, before the nerfs, but you can still use it. The problem with it is that you won't get more damage.
Another issue is that Saviour has 1.3 APS, which feels horrible.

The main strength in it is flexibility and clear speed.

Saviour provides a lot of clear speed, and on bosses it allows you to run around more if you need to.

Right now, I don't think it's worth it though. But try it out, by all means!

Don't panic.
"
DrHoody a écrit :
running this build right now and doing well and for leveling and a stop gap to ryslatha a magnate is good for now also I switched mob mentality on a medium cluster jewel for lead by example for permanent uptime of onslaught and some dex

We thought about onslaught as well, but the main idea is to get it from boots. It's probably a good idea early though.

Magnate is a good idea, I should add that as a leveling thing. Honestly I should add some leveling advice in general I guess. ^^

Don't panic.
"
Quasarborn a écrit :

Mana is one of the big issues that I'm actually finding a problem myself.

Before having an enlighten lvl 3, I recommend not using Flesh and Stone.

You should also get the cluster jewel with "fuel the fight" on it, for the mana leech.

I know mana is an issue though, and I'm trying to find a solution to it that doesn't require too much sacrifice.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires