[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Hey thanks for this build, it's really fun and actually powerful even with budget gear.

One question though, how do you resolve chaos res? Because ignoring it isn't very smart since we have incursion and now one whole boss and his mobs
Dernière édition par Victtorius, le 26 juin 2020 16:50:24
Guide updated!

All three pastebins have been changed.

After some testing, we have decided that it's better to grab the passive node "Deep Breaths" in the passive tree.
It gives us faster CD on our warcry, and this seems to improve our survivability.

All the pastebins in the guide are updated, so get them from there! :)

Don't panic.
"
Victtorius a écrit :
Hey thanks for this build, it's really fun and actually powerful even with budget gear.

One question though, how do you resolve chaos res? Because ignoring it isn't very smart since we have incursion and now one whole boss and his mobs

well we arent very smart but it always worked out. i guess u could drop dmg for it.
ok I would absolutely recommend

Berserk - Enduring Cry - Second wind - Blood magic

it makes you feel a bit less mana hungry early on, specially if you don't have Soul taker

the cost of Berserk and cry are minimal but constant and cosidering how mana hungry bladestorm + auras is that 18-ish mana is a lot, but 18-ish of hp is nothing specially when you are always leeching and regenerating

I have been testing it around and it's working very well for me
Dernière édition par Grixzen, le 27 juin 2020 12:27:12
Hi

In poe wiki says "Multistrike and Exerted attacks: Multistrike Support supported skills cannot be exerted" (source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry)

what do you think about changing multistrtike support for other support, like close combat support? That would apply exerted attacks to bladestorm, and you can combine other warcries like intimidating cry (2 double damage attacks and other buffs).
Dernière édition par jumava373, le 27 juin 2020 16:33:26
"
jumava373 a écrit :
Hi

In poe wiki says "Multistrike and Exerted attacks: Multistrike Support supported skills cannot be exerted" (source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warcry)

what do you think about changing multistrtike support for other support, like close combat support? That would apply exerted attacks to bladestorm, and you can combine other warcries like intimidating cry (2 double damage attacks and other buffs).

the thing is that enduring cry doesn't have an exerted mechanic

from the wiki:

"Enduring Cry does not make your attacks exert. "

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enduring_Cry

so there is no use in replacing multi-strike
"
Grixzen a écrit :

it makes you feel a bit less mana hungry early on, specially if you don't have Soul taker

the cost of Berserk and cry are minimal but constant and cosidering how mana hungry bladestorm + auras is that 18-ish mana is a lot, but 18-ish of hp is nothing specially when you are always leeching and regenerating

idk why we didn't do that, great idea talked to fiver about it.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 27 juin 2020 17:02:48
"
Grixzen a écrit :

Yeah this is a good suggestion. It feels better.

Me and P190001 are using it on the leap slam now too, and the faster attacks is kind of not needed.

I will add it to the guide. Thank you!

Don't panic.
"
Grixzen a écrit :
"
jumava373 a écrit :
Hi

from the wiki:

First, sorry for my english.

You are right, enduring cry don`t generate exerted attacks, but i'm trying to say, that you can use both, enduring and intimadating cry. Enduring cry don't delete the exerted attacks that you have. So you have other skill to use.

i'm tried and my leap slam got the buffed exerted attack, not the bladestorm skill, because it was linked with multistrike support. And if you only walk the exerted attack charges stay there with no use while you moving with right click and the same time you use enduring cry.

The point of using exerted attacks is to take advantage of some points in the tree that we use and have interaction with exerted attacks.

Skills with the tag "strike" can use exerted attacks, in the preview of the league one video show using molten strike with ancestral cry.
Dernière édition par jumava373, le 27 juin 2020 17:47:08
"
jumava373 a écrit :
"
Grixzen a écrit :
"
jumava373 a écrit :
Hi

from the wiki:

First, sorry for my english.

You are right, enduring cry don`t generate exerted attacks, but i'm trying to say, that you can use both, enduring and intimadating cry. Enduring cry don't delete the exerted attacks that you have. So you have other skill to use.

i'm tried and my leap slam got the buffed exerted attack, not the bladestorm skill, because it was linked with multistrike support. And if you only walk the exerted attack charges stay there with no use while you moving with right click and the same time you use enduring cry.

The point of using exerted attacks is to take advantage of some points in the tree that we use and have interaction with exerted attacks.

Skills with the tag "strike" can use exerted attacks, in the preview of the league one video show using molten strike with ancestral cry.

but what would suggest because one advantage we have with "call to arms" is that we can use our only warcry to our left mouse button and walk around and constantly spam Enduring Cry

manually casting intimidating cry? like during boss fights and all that?

because remember that due Call to arms, both cries will share a cooldown

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires