[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

If you can get 150% cooldown reduction on warcries (the tree alone almost gets you there), and rotate between 4 warcries - Enduring, Infernal, Intimidating, Seismic - you can generate ~33 rage/sec from that alone.

Theoretically you could use warcries to maintain berserk by ping-ponging your rage (using warcries only between 1-24 rage), then have all your attacks exerted when berserk is down.

Balancing time spent attacking vs warcrying would be a factor but you'd be doing triple damage from exerted attacks.
I have a question , but it seems warcries doesn't generate rage anymore , but instead generate power who is another ressource.
Or am i missing something ?

All the cluster jewel passive who previously generate rage on warcry are changed and there is not a single one who generate rage on warcry now

Edit : nevermind , i see the change to warbringer passive
Dernière édition par Kalt13008, le 18 juin 2020 06:06:57
"
pulsesc2 a écrit :
If you can get 150% cooldown reduction on warcries (the tree alone almost gets you there), and rotate between 4 warcries - Enduring, Infernal, Intimidating, Seismic - you can generate ~33 rage/sec from that alone.

Theoretically you could use warcries to maintain berserk by ping-ponging your rage (using warcries only between 1-24 rage), then have all your attacks exerted when berserk is down.

Balancing time spent attacking vs warcrying would be a factor but you'd be doing triple damage from exerted attacks.

well , in this case your warcry are not instant, due to the removal of Battle cry notable and the addition of the following keystone :

Call to Arms
Using Warcries is Instant
Warcries share their Cooldown

If warcry are not instant , you stop attacking and moving when you use a warcry. Totally not viable imho. And if you use call to arms , all your warcry share the same cooldown so you cannot use a warcry right after you use the first one .
Dernière édition par Kalt13008, le 18 juin 2020 08:58:32
"
Kalt13008 a écrit :
"
pulsesc2 a écrit :

well , in this case your warcry are not instant, due to the removal of Battle cry notable and the addition of the following keystone :

Call to Arms
Using Warcries is Instant
Warcries share their Cooldown

If warcry are not instant , you stop attacking and moving when you use a warcry. Totally not viable imho. And if you use call to arms , all your warcry share the same cooldown so you cannot use a warcry right after you use the first one .

I am planning on using Call to Arms, which obviously makes it impossible for us to use more than one cry. However, like you say, I think it's needed. Being forced to stop and cast every time you shout will feel horrible.

That said, with the CDR available to us, we will get Enduring Cry to 2.4s cooldown. Now that's a lot more than the previous 1 second cooldown we had in 3.10.
General's cry can be brought down to 1.6.

The "Infinite Power" that we get from Redblade Banner is defined as 999999 power.
However, I'm not sure if it will work properly with General's Cry, since the wording on that skill is different from Enduring Cry.

With Enduring Cry, it says that you get 1 charge per 100 nearby enemies. Since infinite power will always give us the maximum possible outcome, that means the maximum power you can get from Enduring Cry normally is 300 (assuming you have no extra sources of endurance charges).

The wording on General's Cry is 5 power per 2 nearby corpses, but you can only have a maximum of 5 Mirage Warrior's at the same time, which implies that the maximum power you can get from one shout normally is 15.

The question is wether or not the Infinite Power will override that, and always count it as 999999, or if it can't count higher than the maximum possible.

Enduring Cry will automatically fill us up to our Rage cap every time (which will be 60 in my current PoB). In terms of Rage per second, that is more than we had in 3.10.
The issue is that the rate of decay when you are using Berserk is constantly increasing depending on how long it is active.
And I don't know how long it takes for it to reach a point where it decays from 60 to 0 in less 2.4 Seconds.

In terms of Berserk uptime, it might actually be better than previously.
But I don't know.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 18 juin 2020 11:12:32
How do u want to generate rage with mob mentality reworked?
With Redblade Banner and

this

Spoiler

it's possible to get insta 50/60 rage (with Berserking )or 50% more damage from War Bringer, insta all charge (power,frenzy,endurance) and insta 100% increased armor( probably useless)

with this

Spoiler

it's possible to get insta 50/60 rage (with Berserking ) or 50% more damage from War Bringer, insta all charge (power,frenzy,endurance) and little double damage chance for exert ( exert are only 4/5 attacks every warcry cycle)
IGN:Zagazaga
Dernière édition par TigerGIJoe, le 18 juin 2020 14:17:41
Build updated for 3.11!

Changes

So, after all the changes to cluster jewels and the berserker ascendancy, this build got hit pretty hard.
The way we generated rage at the speed we had last league was removed from the game.

But luckily, we've found a new way!

__________________________________BASICS___________________________________

The new version of War Bringer will act as our new way to get rage.

War bringer will give us 5 rage for every 5 power we get from a warcry.
A normal enemy is worth 1 power.
Uncommon is worth 10 power.
Rare is worth 15 power.
Unique is worth 20 power.

So in order to get a lot of rage, you need to have a lot of nearby enemies, which is a problem.

The solution to this is to use the shield Redblade Banner.

Redplade banner gives us "Infinite Power".
Infinite Power makes our Warcries give us the maximum amount of power they can.
This means that we will go from 0 to 60 rage every time we use a warcry.

We will be relying on Call to Arms to be able to use warcries without any cast speed.

_______________________________CLUSTER JEWELS_______________________________

We will still be using cluster jewels, but they will be very different.

Haunting Shout works the same as before. We will intimidate enemies.
Mob Mentality is still really good. It will allow us to get Endurance/Power/Frenzy charges from out warcries.
Since we have Infinite Power, we will always get charges every time we shout.
Warning Call will give us a lot of armour, which is going to help us survive.
And Provocateur will give us damage.

We might need to use Cry Wolf still (gives 10 nearby enemies), in which case we replace one of the others. Don't think it will be needed though.

We are only going to use 2 warcry jewels now, instead of 4 that we did last league.
Depending on gear, these might change later on. That is something I am looking at.

We also want one large cluster with these modifiers:

We need Run Through for the impale chance (and damage).
And we need Fuel the Fight for the mana. Unfortunately this is the only good way we have to regen mana now, since we don't get any from War Bringer anymore.

Lastly, we will also be using 2 small jewels with:

It's great for extra life and you can get resists and other stuff on those jewels too.

_______________________________OTHER CHANGES_______________________________

We will also no longer be using Farrul's Fur anymore.
Instead we are going to be using a rare body armour with critical strike chance, and preferably "-15 mana cost of socketed skill gems".

New PoBs

These are the new (preliminary) PoBs.
Keep in mind that the build will likely evolve and change during league, and in doing so, I will be updating the newest versions here.

Very expensive version:
https://pastebin.com/YwrFVmhT
This version can reach around 28 million DPS, which is far from the 90 million that I had in delirium. That said, 28 million dps is still a lot.
Many items in this version are ridiculously expensive.

Middle Version:
https://pastebin.com/JqqnxxFZ
This version can reach about 12 million DPS. There are some expensive items there, but I've removed the worst stuff.

Budget Version:
https://pastebin.com/52qCuhcz
This version can reach around 4 million DPS.
There is not a single expensive item in it though.

I guess the wildcard here is that we don't know how much Redblade Banner is going to cost.

The build is basically a completely different build than last league, but sort of the same concept.
I have no idea how this will turn out, but I guess we'll find out.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 18 juin 2020 17:03:05
I think the build is gutted a lot, but I trust you. I only played your 2 builds, and I think frost blades raider would be better this time since didnt get nerfed by the dual wield thing.

Are you league starting this , frost blades raider or anything else? Ty
Hello friend, very interesting this mechanic, but I'm still in doubt if it will work ...
Are you saying that we can win from 0 to 50 rage in hideout (without a monster) using a warcry?
If so, this shield is extremely broken!

In my understanding, "infinite power" does not mean that the warcrys will have a "maximum power capacity" (like resist, 75% is maximum) and the shield means that their "warcrys" no longer have maximum capacity?
On the other hand, assuming that the maximum power capacity is 100, using the shield your warcry may have a power greater than 100 (taking the maximum power from the monsters).

I will test tomorrow on standard league after update to 3.11, if work, i will start with this build on harvest!!

Thx for share man !
nice build !
"
nortx a écrit :

Are you saying that we can win from 0 to 50 rage in hideout (without a monster) using a warcry?

Nope, but you can go from 0-25 and 24-49...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires