[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Elctric77 a écrit :
So I think I've scaled this build pretty far. Its super comfy. Sirus Down and just waiting on uber elder pieces to do that. Cannot Recommend this build enough!

How are you dealing with mana without mana cost reduction items?
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
Elctric77 a écrit :
So I think I've scaled this build pretty far. Its super comfy. Sirus Down and just waiting on uber elder pieces to do that. Cannot Recommend this build enough!

Just an enduring Mana flask + some mana leech anywhere on gear or tree is plenty. The -mana cost chest is mostly a QoL upgrade so you have an extra flask slot.
"

I dont have this linked but I have a dex, phys damage, mana leech, and life jewel in my tree. Lets me spin on bosses all day
"
Oxidizerr a écrit :
Ok this build is going ridiculous levels of OP with investment ...

Just got my lab enchant and spend my currency on decent gems

https://imgur.com/OLkyWPT

The above PoB image is with Fork version which calculates impale

I am trying to replicate your build, but i cant figure out why POB shows that you ahve Onslaught? I dont see it allocated anywhere on tree or gear?
I didn’t follow the op tree, but same concept I clear all end game content with this build.
But thank you op for the ideal.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
Oxidizerr a écrit :
Ok this build is going ridiculous levels of OP with investment ...

Just got my lab enchant and spend my currency on decent gems

https://imgur.com/OLkyWPT

The above PoB image is with Fork version which calculates impale

I am trying to replicate your build, but i cant figure out why POB shows that you ahve Onslaught? I dont see it allocated anywhere on tree or gear?

Silver flask !
OK I got this up and running. It feels pretty good but I am definitely seeing the need for reduce mana cost somewhere on gear so I will need to squeeze that in. Second thing.. I tried a Simalucrum run and go smashed around wave 17. I just could not leech life fast enough to survive. Any idea how to fix this?

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
OK I got this up and running. It feels pretty good but I am definitely seeing the need for reduce mana cost somewhere on gear so I will need to squeeze that in. Second thing.. I tried a Simalucrum run and go smashed around wave 17. I just could not leech life fast enough to survive. Any idea how to fix this?

Using a corrupted jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" removes the need of a "Staunching" flask and this thing is up all the time removing the need to rely on leech.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :

There are a couple options (assuming you already have good evade and block).
As Oxidizer said, you can get an anti corrupted blood jewel and run the karui flask. That's a good option, but you can also spec out of some damage, and pick up vaal pact and vitality void, and swapping one of your notables on your large cluster jewel to Drive the Destruction (preferably paired with Deep Cuts still). This way requires more investment on the skill tree, but is more reliable in the long run for bossing as you don't need flask charges. You will permanently have good sustain.

Here's a PoB for the Leech Variant:
https://pastebin.com/Mb8nK4H1

This set-up gives you around 3k leech per second, which is plenty to perma sustain, and is much faster recovery than the Karui flask. The trade off is that you lose roughly 6-7% of your dps. It also lets you keep a seething life flask up for burst recovery when needed.

Also a quick heads up, your tree is currently using the inspired learning variant even though you don't have inspired learning (that's what the change in the high-cost tree is for). If you don't have or don't want to run inspired learning just use the normal tree. I may have accidentally used the inspired learning variant when updating the normal tree, so i'll check on that and fix it if that's the case.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 1 avr. 2020 17:35:56
Great!

Killed Sirus lv8 - can facetank his beam :)
20 Wave clear Simulacrum

next goal T16 map with 100% Delirious
(did T16 with 60% and it was very easy)

What can we imrouve on this build? Its great as it is
but there is always space for something better

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires