[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Oxidizerr a écrit :

Alot of upgrades skyrocket this build

Looks good. That's an amazing chest. One more upgrade you can do pretty easily (but with pretty high cost) is to get a similar large cluster jewel but with 2 sockets, and use the second socket to fit a Dodge chance small cluster jewel with the No Witnesses notable, which will give you perma elusive while clearing or doing simulacrum. Makes you zoom fast and rip less in delirium, but it costs 2 skill points, so you have to free up some space.
https://pastebin.com/Nq7EHRPg

my take on this. at lvl 91 i managed to get in a 3rd large cluster jewel. now, i'm running +3 impale (8 hits total), 60% inc max total recovery from leech. https://pastebin.com/23FCKtYm

tree: life, ressists, block, cluster jewels.

major upgrades: vaal anc. warchief (lul). vulnerability on hit ring. +2 impales watcher's eye. idk what else tbh. small cluster jewel with 5-6 all res, fettle and some chaos res would be nice (and insanely expensive if it even exists)

melee phys for single target, pulverise for clear.

no rumi's for now. done just about anything, simulacrums and stuff, deathless sirus up to al6 (simply havent had 8 yet, but this build trivializes the fight a lot more than my previous farmer, toxic rain trickster and had a lot more investment into it just at the weapon slot compared to this whole build)

pantheons are important this league. max lunaris and gruthkul. max solaris versus conquerors/sirus. max shakari vs the fucking hunter.

that's pretty much it. toodles!

edit: thoughts on changes. prolly gonna change annointment. master of force is probably the largest damage i could get, but i need lucidity afterall. no regen, no leech or just baran influenced maps make you die, a lot, when you run out of mana.

rare chest with life, dex/%dex, block/inc life/spell dodge in case i get elusive jewel. the elusive jewel itself is nice. thats about it as far as my imagination goes
Dernière édition par psimmis80, le 29 mars 2020 17:19:21
I was having a bit of an issue with the leech for life being slow. Spec'ed into vaal pact and Hematophagy and now i don't have any issues. lvl 81 now taking down t16 elder guardians with ease.

still don't have any cluster jewels other than the 'One with nothing'.

Dernière édition par Nashiq, le 29 mars 2020 17:25:38
for those that want some POB numbers.

craft 2 one handed weapons in POB using the following:
100% reduced Critical Strike Chance
100% reduced physical damage

Craft any jewel with the following:
60% increased Attack Speed
Adds 14-20 Physical Damage Per 10 Dexterity

replace one with nothing with the jewel and add the weapons.
"
Nashiq a écrit :
for those that want some POB numbers.

craft 2 one handed weapons in POB using the following:
100% reduced Critical Strike Chance
100% reduced physical damage

Craft any jewel with the following:
60% increased Attack Speed
Adds 14-20 Physical Damage Per 10 Dexterity

replace one with nothing with the jewel and add the weapons.

If you just use the fork, the PoB works anyways.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Also, if anyone wants to share vods for endgame bosses, simul, etc, I'll throw em in the main post and give credit. I'm running a Zerker variant (which is way worse but I'm too lazy to level a duelist when nearly done with the league anyways lol) so can't really post vods for this build.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 29 mars 2020 18:57:32
for the expensive tree: you could start on the left side, taking phys atk and 14 max life and then taking the 2 str nodes because they get transformed into dex by the fluid motion.

you safe 1 point and dmg+life is better than atk spd + accuracy
"
Nashiq a écrit :
I was having a bit of an issue with the leech for life being slow. Spec'ed into vaal pact and Hematophagy and now i don't have any issues. lvl 81 now taking down t16 elder guardians with ease.

Does dancing dervish work with this build? Like once you get the rampage going and the weapon slot gets disabled, do you get the extra damage from one with nothing?
"
Smerte a écrit :
"
Nashiq a écrit :

Does dancing dervish work with this build? Like once you get the rampage going and the weapon slot gets disabled, do you get the extra damage from one with nothing?

Yes. Once rampage gets going, you count as unarmed I believe. That said, I don't particularly like it. At the very start of the map, when you still have dervish on, you have a hard time even killing white mobs in t16s, and if you ever drop rampage and it reequips, you're screwed. And he also is using gloves with a high enough int requirement that he they count as not equipped even though they are on, so he still gets gem xp for the gems socketed in there, which is good to do. I just didn't put it in the PoB because it's not really part of the build.
"
Malaclypsety a écrit :
for the expensive tree: you could start on the left side, taking phys atk and 14 max life and then taking the 2 str nodes because they get transformed into dex by the fluid motion.

you safe 1 point and dmg+life is better than atk spd + accuracy

That's a good point. I'll change that and post an updated version. I'll probably change some other stuff since I have an extra point now, and I may add a lvl 95 version.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 29 mars 2020 19:58:07
All right here's an upgraded version of the high-end variant's tree. The level 90 version has just a small change, and the level 100 version has some larger changes:

https://pastebin.com/EtPDyBAz

Also, here's a meme version I've been working on. May run it at the end of league when I liquidate all of my currency:

https://pastebin.com/qypxQh82

It's a Hollow Palm CI Block Gladiator. Not a build that should work, but Hollow palm lets us do some weird shit, since we get all the flat phys scaling we need just by pathing all the way to the witch area lol. Pulls around 4m dps with 7k es, 50/50 block and good dodge (giving roughly 80% chance to avoid hits) and has 45 es on hit while hitting 16 times per second as well as 1.9k es leech. Gives you nearly 3k es/sec vs even a single enemy. Add another 1k per sec for each enemy you are hitting. Its the best worst build I've ever made (but it's most definitely not viable if you can't throw exalts at it until it works lol. Costs like 80 exalts to work).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires