[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

about how much exalts does this build run using that top end gear... seems mind blowingly expensive
"
mult1pass44 a écrit :
about how much exalts does this build run using that top end gear... seems mind blowingly expensive

Stuff has gotten cheaper, so making a tanky version with max chaos res and 15ish mil dps can probably be done on 20-30 ex now. The versions that are going above 30 mil dps while still face tanking shaper are like 100 ex plus still though, cuz they use some gg tier rares.
"
Wondu a écrit :
Your theorycrafting is very interesting BaGooKTribe and I will consider getting a watcher's eye with impale chance to get rid of swift skewering.

BUT, because there is a but. I wonder one thing. Don't we want to stack the "Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit", offered by Deep cuts??? Is it not a big lose of DPS to have only one DEEP CUTS instead of possible 3?

(Sorry if I made mistake, english is not my native language, as you can see)

Its hard to say... its most likely different for each build.. all you can do it try and do {crafted}Allocates deep cuts on an item in pob and change deep cuts with other skills that you can get on a cluster jewel to see wich one is the better
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :
"
Wondu a écrit :
Your theorycrafting is very interesting BaGooKTribe and I will consider getting a watcher's eye with impale chance to get rid of swift skewering.

BUT, because there is a but. I wonder one thing. Don't we want to stack the "Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit", offered by Deep cuts??? Is it not a big lose of DPS to have only one DEEP CUTS instead of possible 3?

(Sorry if I made mistake, english is not my native language, as you can see)

Its hard to say... its most likely different for each build.. all you can do it try and do {crafted}Allocates deep cuts on an item in pob and change deep cuts with other skills that you can get on a cluster jewel to see wich one is the better

I have been reading up a bit about the impale stacks from phone at work... and I think your on to something about the impale stacks.

Just for info... I only have about 350hours in this game and 250 of those was years ago so a lot to catch up on ;) so I do consider myself a newb... but i try suff out :)
Deep Cuts is the best dps notable if your impale chance is above 70% I picked up a watchers eye with 25% impale chance and 2 additional hits for 50ex and it was a huge dps increase. I subbed in a deadly repartee and feed the fury cluster because apparently a deep cuts and deadly places the deadly notable in the back of the cluster which makes you have to path through an extra node to get it which as point starved as we are I can't make it work until I hit 100.
Hey there, need some help with pob....

https://pastebin.com/ar0TXuz5

is how i currently set it up.
I found some sort of hollow palm simulator, and changed it a little so it would make up for the stats from the split personality jewels, and also for the attack damage gained by dual wield nodes.

I got some of the high tier stuff not all but a good chunk and i feel i lack in dmg where i shouldnt. So i wanted to pob somer items but im really not sure if i set this up right :

One With Nothing1
Prismatic Jewel
Implicits: 0
60% more attack speed with unarmed attacks
adds 14 to 20 physical damage to unarmed attacks per 10 dexterity
15% chance to block while unarmed
100% Increased Attack Damage
+380 Dexterity
+280 Strength

After all im just reaching about 2,x millions dps. With the impale it should be about around 5 million i guess.
Though shouldnt that be a lot more? With wildwrap and impale watchers shouldnt u reach like 20 millions withoug big probs?
Changed a little the cluster jewels infusion for area for farming, and want to get deep cuts+ block thingy for the large ones.

Can someone pls check if i just did set up the pob wrong or if i really did a heavy mistake on the gear somewhere ( ~1500+dex, 800str, 6,3k life)

I can farm simalcrum quite with easy, though 5 orbed t16 still lacks a lot dmg, boss dps could also be a little bit higher i think.

What should i upgrade next? Still have like 40ex and was thinking of helmet with cyclone enchant. Or is blood and sand better? seen it quite often now

hello, i'm playing with this build for 1 week, but i'm not feeling very well, i was slayer until yesterday, but reading the forum here i changed to duelist, but i'm not sure how much i have to block / evasion to stay "alive" quietly.
I have died on average 1-2 times every t16.

I would like some advice, what could change to improve damage / survival?

1188/1774/214 STR/DEX/INT
i'm using 5 split dex / str

PoB: https://pastebin.com/6UHFfy6j

*English is not my native language, so sorry for the mistakes
ALright so i had some time to sit down after work at the computer and fuck the build went crazy with the impale stacks.

Thanks to @felipesallum i examined the Impale stack route.

i added a Bottled faith instead of my jade flask as im on 82% evade without it exchanges from large cluster jewels and got all my gems to 21/23 got a new belt with str dex and life % on it the dex could be a litle higher but i took a belt with the 7% life so im above 5000hp ( sold the voices so i some ex to play with :) )

so with no conditions and just potions and spinning and skills im at 46mil dps... Phase run adds 10mil dps and as we generate a shit ton of frenzy charges with bloodrage you can have the phase run buff almost all the time and full stack of 3 frenzy charges

52.6mil DPS if i have killed and been hit lately by an elite or unique monster

That dps goes to 55.7mil if i have blocked 10 times in the last 10 sec and with 79% block after 10 blocks thats quite easy to get

with a moderate 300 rampage kills the dps goes to 56.9mil and with a 1000 rampage kill its 59.6mil dps

So 57ish mil dps in not that hard to get during simulacrums or heavyly modded maps

i cannot stress how much dps Phase run adds to the dps at 57mil dps the phase run buff is 12milion dps

ALright so i had some time to sit down after work at the computer and fuck the build went crazy with the impale stacks.

Thanks to @felipesallum i examined the Impale stack route.

i added a Bottled faith instead of my jade flask as im on 82% evade without it exchanges from large cluster jewels and got all my gems to 21/23 got a new belt with str dex and life % on it the dex could be a litle higher but i took a belt with the 7% life so im above 5000hp ( sold the voices so i some ex to play with :) )

so with no conditions and just potions and spinning and skills im at 46mil dps... Phase run adds 10mil dps and as we generate a shit ton of frenzy charges with bloodrage you can have the phase run buff almost all the time and full stack of 3 frenzy charges

52.6mil DPS if i have killed and been hit lately by an elite or unique monster

That dps goes to 55.7mil if i have blocked 10 times in the last 10 sec and with 79% block after 10 blocks thats quite easy to get

with a moderate 300 rampage kills the dps goes to 56.9mil and with a 1000 rampage kill its 59.6mil dps

So 57ish mil dps in not that hard to get during simulacrums or heavyly modded maps

i cannot stress how much dps Phase run adds to the dps at 57mil dps the phase run buff is 12milion dps

link to build: https://pastebin.com/mnfmHHHF

Items so far

Look in PoB for clusters :)

Dernière édition par BaGooKTribe, le 22 avr. 2020 12:24:04
"
Tollkirsch a écrit :
Hey there, need some help with pob....

https://pastebin.com/ar0TXuz5

is how i currently set it up.
I found some sort of hollow palm simulator, and changed it a little so it would make up for the stats from the split personality jewels, and also for the attack damage gained by dual wield nodes.

I got some of the high tier stuff not all but a good chunk and i feel i lack in dmg where i shouldnt. So i wanted to pob somer items but im really not sure if i set this up right :

One With Nothing1
Prismatic Jewel
Implicits: 0
60% more attack speed with unarmed attacks
adds 14 to 20 physical damage to unarmed attacks per 10 dexterity
15% chance to block while unarmed
100% Increased Attack Damage
+380 Dexterity
+280 Strength

After all im just reaching about 2,x millions dps. With the impale it should be about around 5 million i guess.
Though shouldnt that be a lot more? With wildwrap and impale watchers shouldnt u reach like 20 millions withoug big probs?
Changed a little the cluster jewels infusion for area for farming, and want to get deep cuts+ block thingy for the large ones.

Can someone pls check if i just did set up the pob wrong or if i really did a heavy mistake on the gear somewhere ( ~1500+dex, 800str, 6,3k life)

I can farm simalcrum quite with easy, though 5 orbed t16 still lacks a lot dmg, boss dps could also be a little bit higher i think.

What should i upgrade next? Still have like 40ex and was thinking of helmet with cyclone enchant. Or is blood and sand better? seen it quite often now

Do you use commmunity fork 1.4.169.2 ??

when you install that it does everything automaticly
What can we do against Degens? i'm playing a crit facebreakers variant and it insta kills me. Caustic ground/fire/any degens.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires