[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Tollkirsch a écrit :
Yeah i use blood and sand occasionally for farming because of the aoe.
Did plan to go for the 3rd cluster on 98, though i had some bad runs and lost all ep -.-

Anoint im using currently is because of the leech need to find some mana leech but yeah kinda could get it back on a cluster.

Another question regarding the dancing duo. just used Sinvictas before in 2hand slot to get 1 kill then swap and get the rampage. So the upside on the duo seems to be no swapping, but also it feels shitty when it runs out mid map. And i was wandering how it performs in like simalcrum w20, can u get enough kills with it to trigger? Or do u just swap then?
Also, are the gems worth it? Sure could get another 2nd slot weapon to lvl gems in offslot but this could really lead to some shitty shennanigans when u cannot procc rampage with duo XD

for wave 19 and 20 i just go without a weapon and take a slight dps loss but that was before the new improvements to mý biuld... havent done a simulacrum today
Dernière édition par BaGooKTribe, le 22 avr. 2020 14:06:46
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :
ALright so i had some time to sit down after work at the computer and fuck the build went crazy with the impale stacks.

Thanks to @felipesallum i examined the Impale stack route.

i added a Bottled faith instead of my jade flask as im on 82% evade without it exchanges from large cluster jewels and got all my gems to 21/23 got a new belt with str dex and life % on it the dex could be a litle higher but i took a belt with the 7% life so im above 5000hp ( sold the voices so i some ex to play with :) )

so with no conditions and just potions and spinning and skills im at 46mil dps... Phase run adds 10mil dps and as we generate a shit ton of frenzy charges with bloodrage you can have the phase run buff almost all the time and full stack of 3 frenzy charges

52.6mil DPS if i have killed and been hit lately by an elite or unique monster

That dps goes to 55.7mil if i have blocked 10 times in the last 10 sec and with 79% block after 10 blocks thats quite easy to get

with a moderate 300 rampage kills the dps goes to 56.9mil and with a 1000 rampage kill its 59.6mil dps

So 57ish mil dps in not that hard to get during simulacrums or heavyly modded maps

i cannot stress how much dps Phase run adds to the dps at 57mil dps the phase run buff is 12milion dps

ALright so i had some time to sit down after work at the computer and fuck the build went crazy with the impale stacks.

i added a Bottled faith instead of my jade flask as im on 82% evade without it exchanges from large cluster jewels and got all my gems to 21/23 got a new belt with str dex and life % on it the dex could be a litle higher but i took a belt with the 7% life so im above 5000hp ( sold the voices so i some ex to play with :) )

so with no conditions and just potions and spinning and skills im at 46mil dps... Phase run adds 10mil dps and as we generate a shit ton of frenzy charges with bloodrage you can have the phase run buff almost all the time and full stack of 3 frenzy charges

That dps goes to 55.7mil if i have blocked 10 times in the last 10 sec and with 79% block after 10 blocks thats quite easy to get

with a moderate 300 rampage kills the dps goes to 56.9mil and with a 1000 rampage kill its 59.6mil dps

So 57ish mil dps in not that hard to get during simulacrums or heavyly modded maps

i cannot stress how much dps Phase run adds to the dps at 57mil dps the phase run buff is 12milion dps

link to build: https://pastebin.com/mnfmHHHF

Items so far

Look in PoB for clusters :)

More like 46m dps for boss fights if you don't include rampage & frenzy charges also can get another squeeze out another 2m dps from using warchief. Still pretty insane though gz! how much did that watchers eye and amulet set you back?

Do you run into any problems in sirus w/o a dash skill or do you just replace phase run / blood rage for that fight?

Going to replace maim with phase run and test that out as apparently that nets me an extra 7m dps
Dernière édition par Shinyshield, le 22 avr. 2020 17:43:55
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :

Items so far

More like 46m dps for boss fights if you don't include rampage & frenzy charges also can get another squeeze out another 2m dps from using warchief. Still pretty insane though gz! how much did that watchers eye and amulet set you back?

Do you run into any problems in sirus w/o a dash skill or do you just replace phase run / blood rage for that fight?

Going to replace maim with phase run and test that out as apparently that nets me an extra 7m dps

I havent done much sirus yet.. but i have an open socket in my boots where dash could be that would solve the dash problem.

i am pondering what i could use in that last socket but havent come up with anything usefull yet

I mostly run simulacrums... thats where i got my fortune :) a 1, 3 and 5 node voices. that has gotten me 560ex alone and then theres all the other shit that drops :)

The eye was 160ex and necklace 85ex
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :

Items so far

I havent done much sirus yet.. but i have an open socket in my boots where dash could be that would solve the dash problem.

i am pondering what i could use in that last socket but havent come up with anything usefull yet

I mostly run simulacrums... thats where i got my fortune :) a 1, 3 and 5 node voices. that has gotten me 560ex alone and then theres all the other shit that drops :)

The eye was 160ex and necklace 85ex

Was thinking vaal ancestral warchief if you didn't want to run dash with your gear.

Prob like another 5m~ dps.

Also tried phase run but just ended up switching back to maim.

Phase run is good - 40% burst but it lasts for about a second and cooldown is 4 seconds and just feels a bit meh having to spam it off cooldown

Would rather just have maim for the extra 14% (tho only in blood stance / maim from totem) but each to his own I guess. Maim also doesn't show up on POB dps which is quite annoying
Dernière édition par Shinyshield, le 22 avr. 2020 21:48:29
Can you help me? Which enchants really useful on boots/helm with this build?
"
Ranajay a écrit :
Can you help me? Which enchants really useful on boots/helm with this build?

It really depends on your current gear so the best one you would have to look up in POB
But for my build and gear the best enchants are as follow

Best = blood and sand 40% increase effect
2nd = 15% cyclone haste
3rd = 40% cyclone damage

If you have issues running all the auras and don’t have enough mana after reserves less mana reserves pride enchant is also good

As for boots you can go with other movespeed if you haven’t been hit for utility or attack and cast speed if you have killed recently
Dernière édition par BaGooKTribe, le 23 avr. 2020 06:44:43
I tried this out on Standard and after 10-15ex worth of stuff I found out the code that lets it work is not activated yet for us. If I am naked and have the jewel slotted or remove it the DPS did not change for smite.
"
DarkAlchy a écrit :
I tried this out on Standard and after 10-15ex worth of stuff I found out the code that lets it work is not activated yet for us. If I am naked and have the jewel slotted or remove it the DPS did not change for smite.
Nevermind as I see now how these work and you slot them and they do nothing until the next passive point is used then WOW.
Hello,

I wonder what would me my best upgrade with 30 ex budget. Lately, I did a simulacrum with 2 deaths and Sirus 8 with 2 deaths.

Sometimes, i take big hits from random mob and boss. I think my block is kinda low (67% with flask, little more with violent retaliation).

It's hard to get good cluster jewel with deadly repartee, deep cuts and a 3rd affix, they don't pop often on trade market. (at least at a reasonable price)

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/2qcRrTyk

https://pastebin.com/rygSQ0iZ

My take with this build. I prefer Slayer for the huge AOE. Put pulverize and awakened area effect and I have like 33 radius cyclone for faster mapping. Also I like using combo rallying warcry (180% increased damage) + 50 rage = 50% attack damage + 25% attack speed + Berzerk for huge boss dps burst. I think this combo is really good for only 4 points invested in a medium cluster jewel (mob mentality + cry wolf). You dont even need berzerk and 50 rage + rallying cry alone is too good to ignore.

Sitting around 25-30 mil shaper dps with ~ like 50 ex investment and melt everything. Can improve a lot of stuffs still haha.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires