[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"
kasperoh a écrit :

Yes, Ascendancy - Painforged
Have 37% block without rumi in HO.

My tree is stolen from this guy:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/phasegrenade/GiveMeAlltheToiletPaper?i=0&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DGarukhans-Flight

Have you considered using brutal restraint by the herbalism node for another potential 20% dex?

Tried one with 15% dex when I started the build, but stats was prety bad, so I was wasting a lot point.
Might try find a better one and test again.
"
kasperoh a écrit :
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"
kasperoh a écrit :

Yes, Ascendancy - Painforged
Have 37% block without rumi in HO.

My tree is stolen from this guy:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/phasegrenade/GiveMeAlltheToiletPaper?i=0&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DGarukhans-Flight

Have you considered using brutal restraint by the herbalism node for another potential 20% dex?

Tried one with 15% dex when I started the build, but stats was prety bad, so I was wasting a lot point.
Might try find a better one and test again.

Let me know how it goes.

I blew a few EX trying to roll the 20% one and gave up lol.

^ your tree is really bad dude. And why annoint Gemini? It's 3 points away on the tree path.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
^ your tree is really bad dude. And why annoint Gemini? It's 3 points away on the tree path.

Anointed my gemini before I pathed up that part of the tree. Will prob change it for master of force.

What would you suggest I change on the pathing tree?
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"

Anointed my gemini before I pathed up that part of the tree. Will prob change it for master of force.

Basically the melee damage nodes by Scion wheel, the resists/jewel socket at scion, all of that is very inefficient. Check OPs PoB's or look at PoE Ninja. I'm not advocating for copying so much as...there's a reason most trees are largely similar.
"
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"

Basically the melee damage nodes by Scion wheel, the resists/jewel socket at scion, all of that is very inefficient. Check OPs PoB's or look at PoE Ninja. I'm not advocating for copying so much as...there's a reason most trees are largely similar.

I wouldn't be resist capped without those scion nodes but I could free up a few points by getting the str nodes below instead.

Also I was loosely following the split personality version of OP's build which paths the same way, OP's original version only has 2m DPS

Care to link me a poe.ninja character? One of the top three gladiators on poe.ninja is running virtually the same tree, and another is running similar but has cut the left part of the tree for 2 less split personalities...
Dernière édition par Shinyshield, le 20 avr. 2020 16:18:40
"
"
Shinyshield a écrit :
"

These are pathed through to add distance for split personalities. That pathing is correct/optimal for most split personality trees. You might want to cut parts of it if you've, eg, just got another jewel and need to free some points to include it before you level again, but I honestly doubt it.
Been working hard on the build today... i have a hard time figuring out what more i can do to get more dex

https://pastebin.com/UvYrchXA

im at 24.4 mil dps with
2282 dex and 1529 str

My amulet was fucking expensive but worth it :) and right now im using a 1 passive voices that dropped for me today i know its 400ex if i sell it but wanted to test it out... i have tried to move the voices up to node chaos inoculation for a longer path... but that means i have to take out my 2 medium clusters and i gain less dps that way as those 2 medium cluster gives some nice bonusses.

This sword is a must have... its incredible ones you get going i do have a hard time getting started from wave 18 in simulacrum so i just take it off for the last waves.

my gear so far

Im using 9 split personality 8 are strength and dex and 1 is dex and inteligence to mmeet the reqs. for items
i also use a braws jewel in the closest jewel socket for 6% str and dex

i need to upgrade my 1 large cluster to have 3 nodes so i can benefit from 1 more node... a good one just havent shown
Man that gear is sick- I wanna craft or buy some myself but that stuff is so far off. I'm going to try to get my proper clusters first.
"
BaGooKTribe a écrit :
Been working hard on the build today... i have a hard time figuring out what more i can do to get more dex

https://pastebin.com/UvYrchXA

im at 24.4 mil dps with
2282 dex and 1529 str

My amulet was fucking expensive but worth it :) and right now im using a 1 passive voices that dropped for me today i know its 400ex if i sell it but wanted to test it out... i have tried to move the voices up to node chaos inoculation for a longer path... but that means i have to take out my 2 medium clusters and i gain less dps that way as those 2 medium cluster gives some nice bonusses.

Spoiler

This sword is a must have... its incredible ones you get going i do have a hard time getting started from wave 18 in simulacrum so i just take it off for the last waves.

my gear so far

Im using 9 split personality 8 are strength and dex and 1 is dex and inteligence to mmeet the reqs. for items
i also use a braws jewel in the closest jewel socket for 6% str and dex

i need to upgrade my 1 large cluster to have 3 nodes so i can benefit from 1 more node... a good one just havent shown

If you want to go all dex, you're still missing Cyclopean Coil with %increased dex/str implicit (around 30x)

You could ditch your last %increased life notes and get another jewel slot.
Dernière édition par kasperoh, le 21 avr. 2020 03:25:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires