[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Anything to improve here, beside a better chest?

im now with 100ish chaos. (lvl 92 and 1050 dex)
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Your profile isn't public, but looking at the gear:
Attribute quality on Astramentis and belt (would be better if you had a 15% roll). Bless belt implicit. No quality on helmet. Better chest. What's 6L Wildwrap, 1ex? Keep leveling gems, flip some for quality. Replace Rotgut with a regular Quicksilver. Why a Diamond Ring base? Get Elreon -mana crafts on both rings to free Cyclone cost.
"
Jolo0213 a écrit :
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Your profile isn't public, but looking at the gear:
Attribute quality on Astramentis and belt (would be better if you had a 15% roll). Bless belt implicit. No quality on helmet. Better chest. What's 6L Wildwrap, 1ex? Keep leveling gems, flip some for quality. Replace Rotgut with a regular Quicksilver. Why a Diamond Ring base? Get Elreon -mana crafts on both rings to free Cyclone cost.

Thanks for the inputs man!

Got the armor.. my hp right now is 5k, do you recommend a ring to switch with the diamond one?

with the leech mana on the ring, i got the cyclone problem solved for now.

Edit: the char is now public to see!
Dernière édition par vanz0930, le 28 avr. 2020 22:02:43
"
vanz0930 a écrit :

Thanks for the inputs man!

Got the armor.. my hp right now is 5k, do you recommend a ring to switch with the diamond one?

with the leech mana on the ring, i got the cyclone problem solved for now.

Edit: the char is now public to see!

Looking at your tree, you take notables like Dismembering and Assassination. I don't see the Rigwald's Talisman so I assume you have no critical strike chance. All those nodes are wasted or near useless and would be better invested in large clusters or better notable wheels. You should use POB to calculate your DPS.

Ultimately you'll want to try to cram your resists on belt and rings in order to not rely on a bismuth flask as well. A two-stone implicit ring can help with that.
Hey, I'm somewhat of a new player (played on and off since release but never got to endgame until I decided to be more serious this league).

I'm using this build by a friend's recommendation, and I feel like I hit a roadblock I can't get past.

I did my best with the game's knowledge I have, but I think I'm doing some things severely wrong.

Would you mind looking at my items/passives and giving some recommendations?

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/VkPr16z0

You can also check my profile for my stuff: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boatingeon/characters

Thank you!
Dernière édition par boatingeon, le 1 mai 2020 19:53:59
What would the gem setup be for infernal blow or smite?
How about using Carnage Heart as an Amulet?

And why have you stopped leveling Blood and Sand at lvl 6 on all PoBs?
Dernière édition par Paink1ll3R_MK, le 2 mai 2020 22:19:13
"
boatingeon a écrit :
Hey, I'm somewhat of a new player (played on and off since release but never got to endgame until I decided to be more serious this league).

I'm using this build by a friend's recommendation, and I feel like I hit a roadblock I can't get past.

I did my best with the game's knowledge I have, but I think I'm doing some things severely wrong.

Would you mind looking at my items/passives and giving some recommendations?

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/VkPr16z0

You can also check my profile for my stuff: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boatingeon/characters

Thank you!

It looks like you're taking very few nodes to achieve critical strike damage which you have with your amulet. Not too sure how to build it out that way, but some general tips for your build are capping resistances and knowing what damage to scale. Due to the limited equip slots nature of Hollow Palm, you already are limited in which pieces of gear you can get missing attributes and resistances. For mapping you want to have at least 75% in all elemental resistances and you are short in all three. You only have 4000 life as a Slayer and with not many defensive layers it's likely you get one shot often.

You should recognize that when you're scaling crit, you need to have a high effective crit chance as well as a decent amount of crit multiplier to make the most of those damage opportunities. You take very little crit nodes on tree and have no crit on gear besides your amulet. A key item in crit builds is also a Diamond Flask which helps push that effective crit chance higher than it normally is.

Other notes on gear: blessings are very cheap. You should make the most of them and bless the implicits on gear pieces to make the most out of them. Devoto's is okay, but when you are that low on life Starkonja's is probably better and has some crit synergy. Or a rare helm with life and resists. Your body armor needs more resists to help cover your lack of them in other slots, and most Hollow Palm trees path to take resists on tree to make up for the lack of gear slots. You should replace your second life flask with some other utility. I used a Granite and Basalt flask before I switched to Gladiator. A lot of your gear is missing quality too which can add up.

"
Supmay a écrit :
What would the gem setup be for infernal blow or smite?

I think Raider is better at scaling the elemental damage either of those skills can provide. I don't know the setup offhand, but I'm sure you can find the typical gem setup somewhere there even if you stay in the Duelist class.

"
Paink1ll3R_MK a écrit :
How about using Carnage Heart as an Amulet?
Indisponible

And why have you stopped leveling Blood and Sand at lvl 6 on all PoBs?

Carnage Heart is okay, but when you're stacking dexterity the sheer amount that Astramentis gives is so much better. There's already enough leech from Slayer or clusters and resists can be made elsewhere. It's not a bad stopgap if Astramentis happens to be expensive.

Blood and Sand only goes to level 6 and needs to be corrupted or have other sources of +gem levels to reach higher levels.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Is there any other cluster jewels we can use? TY
Thanks for the write up @Jolo0213!

I've ended up making some changes and I'm doing better now: https://pastebin.com/Hx9uhevT

Regarding the tree, I'm following the crit one in the guide.

I'll take your suggestions about quality and blessings. I'll work on that tomorrow, and hopefully do even better.

Thank you very much!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires