[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Rat1aSu a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Rat1aSu a écrit :
Hello, I am currently using your build right now. It is a nice build for sure. But I am having a lot of trouble using BV (Vaal) for map clearing. It deals little to almost no damage, so I normally have to go with both BF and BB to kill creep, which is really slow and mana-costly (though the damage is niceeee). I might be missing something here so please give me some guide on this ty :<

Cant see your char so cant really point out anything. You could use 6 link BV for clearing and 4 link BB for bossing at early game

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you have a look at my character now? Tyyyy

I'd defo say that your weapon needs replacing, if you look at my Harvest character, the weapon he has right there cost me about 2c, the shield the same. I don't have a lot of the stuff I actually need yet and tons are place holders/really old items but those should help a ton! Plus, like Kee said the Loreweave is kinda prio for survivability, that and the Cluster jewels imo :) The flasks suggested in the build are very cheap, but i'd avoid either Atziri's Promise or the Oak one and use an Enduring Divine Mana Flask!

And ofc, make sure your resists are in order (just incase!)
Hey Hunterkee!

So I've been leveling your build to lvl 90 now and I really like it, insane clear in all maps. Theres some defence issues sometimes, especially with bosses, but that might also be me just being bad.

I was wondering - I've been using your leveling tree (PoB) up until now. Is that the one to continue to go with or should I switch to one of the other ones at this point?
"
Marzet a écrit :
Hey Hunterkee!

So I've been leveling your build to lvl 90 now and I really like it, insane clear in all maps. Theres some defence issues sometimes, especially with bosses, but that might also be me just being bad.

I was wondering - I've been using your leveling tree (PoB) up until now. Is that the one to continue to go with or should I switch to one of the other ones at this point?

Yes, you should swift to update version for non-crit. If you wanna do crit, you could easily transition from non-crit to crit version.

Remember when you switch from leveling to end-game tree, if you not using a quiver, take avatar of fire to get 100% conversion.

And yes, this build defense relay on leech and regen, it is tanky against small hit but not that tanky against one shot.

when you going crit for 1 shot bosses, make sure you have enough gear to do it, you need gloves, chest and flasks to reach an ok amount of crit chance.
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Marzet a écrit :
Hey Hunterkee!

Yes, you should swift to update version for non-crit. If you wanna do crit, you could easily transition from non-crit to crit version.

Remember when you switch from leveling to end-game tree, if you not using a quiver, take avatar of fire to get 100% conversion.

And yes, this build defense relay on leech and regen, it is tanky against small hit but not that tanky against one shot.

when you going crit for 1 shot bosses, make sure you have enough gear to do it, you need gloves, chest and flasks to reach an ok amount of crit chance.

Thanks for the informative answer, much appreciated! Love the build, keep up the good work!
Hi, I'm currently trying your guide and I'm wondering if the different cluster jewels would be good like Lone Messenger, Prismatic Heart, Cooked Alive, or any other cluster that give you more elemental damage? I want to hear your opinion.
When using Intensify with Blade Blast, do you hold it down or just tap it? I can't really make heads or tails of the playstyle. Thanks in advance.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
ReignsHorror a écrit :
Hi, I'm currently trying your guide and I'm wondering if the different cluster jewels would be good like Lone Messenger, Prismatic Heart, Cooked Alive, or any other cluster that give you more elemental damage? I want to hear your opinion.

I haven't try other cluster jewel yet, but base on my previous test we don't have enough points for medium cluster.

The physical one is the most powerful one since we convert all to elemental thus it get double scale.

Other keystone nodes I don't think it is worth it since you could use watcher's eye with anger
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
When using Intensify with Blade Blast, do you hold it down or just tap it? I can't really make heads or tails of the playstyle. Thanks in advance.

Just tap it, when you have enough Area effect you don't need to use Intensify anymore. The reason is that we want to reach a good balance to max our overlapping dmg
Is it more preferable to use vaal Blade Vortex than using normal Blade Vortex ?
"
ReignsHorror a écrit :
Is it more preferable to use vaal Blade Vortex than using normal Blade Vortex ?

Yes, more dmg

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires