[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Gryzorrr a écrit :
Any idea of the type of damage done when detonating a blade by using blade blast ? Could be fire damage, so avatar of fire could be not needed if it is the main source of damage.
Was more thinking to a coc build on my side :)

It is completely seperate from the blade vortex. The gem itself only physical damage, so that's the reason I choose Chieftain and pick Avatar of fire in the early game. I also had a COC version in my mind but it lose the benefits of bossing for moving around.
Looks interesting, i've spent a couple hours now googling blade blast builds, just not much out there. This seems pretty fleshed out though.
Yeah I know the damages of the detonate will be separated of the rest of the damages, that's why I'm looking for information about the type of damage of the explosions, what are the reliable support gems and so on.
"
Gryzorrr a écrit :
Yeah I know the damages of the detonate will be separated of the rest of the damages, that's why I'm looking for information about the type of damage of the explosions, what are the reliable support gems and so on.

Yes, for me now is.
Spell Tag: Elemental Focus + Control
AOE Tag: Conc effect + intensify
Empower for boost base flat

I donno whether intensify gonna work, if not I might switch to increase Area or awk Fire pen something.

Base on the playstyle choose, my gem set-up is main Blade Blast:

You cast blade, and use blade blast to clear. So, I tend to focus on the damage of the Blade Blast instead of BV.
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 13 mars 2020 11:19:04
Isnt it BV in 6 link and BladeBlast in 4 link detonates BV?
"
St3n a écrit :
Isnt it BV in 6 link and BladeBlast in 4 link detonates BV?

Base on the gem info, for now I believe:

It almost same as Detonate Dead. In my build, I use only 4-link Blade Vortex set-up for generating our blade. Because the damage of Blade Vortex and Blade Blast are separate. You can consider our BV are corpus generate skill. Then we use blade blast to deal dmg.

The reason why I didn't use 6-link BV is really don't need to. Our main damage skill is the Blast which has huge AOE and its cost blade. So, we want to cast as many blades as possible. If you 6-link your BV, your BV damage might be higher than Blade Blast. Then, why you use blade blast to reduce your blade? More blade is better for overall Blade Vortex damage but blade blast will remove all 10 blades within a second.

TLDR: We 6-link our Detonate Dead(Blade Blast), not Desecrate(Blade Vortex).
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 13 mars 2020 12:14:23
Noob question. Why do we run totem supports under the single damage tab, I don't see any totems.
as soon as my freaking 25 gb update finish ill try this build. first time doing spell based build... hope u ppl help me, pls <3
everyday trying something new
Ya gonna give this a shot myself :D
Can you post a more defensive tree for HC? IDK what to cut for more life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires