[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Zeeester a écrit :
Is it worth it to upgrade to the 6 link bow and quiver if u cant afford +2 support gems?

no
Hi again Hunter,

Thanks for you answer. I tried what you said and it’s way better. I also upgraded my bow like you said and it’s perfect :). I am crushing!!
Few questions to help min-max :

1. What other stats should I look for with the bow apart from the level to socketed gems? Does increase physical dmg help at all?

2. I know you talked about it in the forum, but for this season is it better to stay non-crit?

3. I have a Stygian Vise, apart from life and res. What could I add if I want to min-max.
4. Same for the Amy, what would be a perfect Amy for the build ? (Non-Crit, except if it’s rly better to go full crit)

Thx man, have a good one.
I'm The 0ne
"
The0ne a écrit :
Hi again Hunter,

Thanks for you answer. I tried what you said and it’s way better. I also upgraded my bow like you said and it’s perfect :). I am crushing!!
Few questions to help min-max :

1. What other stats should I look for with the bow apart from the level to socketed gems? Does increase physical dmg help at all?

2. I know you talked about it in the forum, but for this season is it better to stay non-crit?

3. I have a Stygian Vise, apart from life and res. What could I add if I want to min-max.
4. Same for the Amy, what would be a perfect Amy for the build ? (Non-Crit, except if it’s rly better to go full crit)

Thx man, have a good one.

1. The gem level will give us all the dmg. For min-max you want +1 dex, +1 str, +1 gem level. Then craft +2 support gem.

+1 dex, +1 str and multimode are suffix.
+1 gem level and +2 support gem are preffix.

If you have all the gem level one, you could just craft +2 support gem, other stats not worth it for multi mod.

The increase physical dmg is local for the bow which only will scale when you attack with it.

You could do something Aug caster with seed crafting I think.

2. Non-crit will be cheaper and you could spend some points more focused on the defense. Crit will kill boss super fast but require a lot of gear to boost our crit chance.

3. You could use Hunter or seed crafting to get an elder influenced.
Hunter could give u 10% life and elder will give you global physical damage

4. A super perfect one will be:

- +1 Dex gem (Hunter)
- Gain x% phy as extra Fire (warlord)
- +1 Phy gem (Warlord)

- Crit multi(if Crit)
- Dex (To fix dex)
- Resis (If you need resis)

Gain x% phy as extra Fire can also be found in elder, but warlod will have other better mod for us. It will be good for seed crafting.
Hey Hunter,

recently rerolled into this build and been having a good time.

I was wondering what would be the next upgrade I could take(Aparte from finishing levelling some of the gems).

At the moment my deaths are getting one shotted but most of thems are avoidable so I don't feel that a defense upgrade is necessary atm.

I do feel like I'm lacking a bit of single DPS damage, so I thought this would be the best upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should upgrade the bow, the rings or going for better rare chest.

Also, not sure if this was answered already, I was wondering if Vaal Breach could have a spot in the build for bossing?

Updated with pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QhJsdrTB

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Ayzkub, le 11 juil. 2020 12:18:11
Hello Hunterkee
i saved up almost 2ex now. should i upgrade my bow to +2 levels to support gems or should i get asenath gentle touch for better farming?
"
sexy_potato69 a écrit :
Hello Hunterkee
i saved up almost 2ex now. should i upgrade my bow to +2 levels to support gems or should i get asenath gentle touch for better farming?

+2 bow, you could use seed crafting to get super easy explode chest now. Try to use the 100% explode chest method
"
Ayzkub a écrit :
Hey Hunter,

recently rerolled into this build and been having a good time.

I was wondering what would be the next upgrade I could take(Aparte from finishing levelling some of the gems).

At the moment my deaths are getting one shotted but most of thems are avoidable so I don't feel that a defense upgrade is necessary atm.

I do feel like I'm lacking a bit of single DPS damage, so I thought this would be the best upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should upgrade the bow, the rings or going for better rare chest.

Also, not sure if this was answered already, I was wondering if Vaal Breach could have a spot in the build for bossing?

Updated with pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QhJsdrTB

Thanks.

Dont think vaal breach really help a lot.
Your bow is decent enough, you could working on the ring and chest instead.
Because the synthesis ring nerf, I think you could use 2 warlord ring instead.

If you want to use 2 rare ring, make sure you craft with Essence of Hysteria to get "gain 10% phy dmg as extra fire". Then you could use seed crafting to get curse on hit or other good mods

You could get a explode chest, since we scale super well with physical dmg.
Greetings again Hunterkee

i managed to get explodey chest as you mentioned. took quite sometime and effort but the result is effortless delve. its almost there just need to reroll life mod. but the damage scaling is insane i love it. my single target is still no that good. yellow mobs are still hard to kill.

should i craft a rare warlord opal ring to replace synthesis ring as you replied to previous post or should i save up for a good watcher eye? or is there a better upgrade i can work toward?

thank you for replying to this thread questions
Dernière édition par sexy_potato69, le 14 juil. 2020 17:46:28
"
sexy_potato69 a écrit :
Greetings again Hunterkee

i managed to get explodey chest as you mentioned. took quite sometime and effort but the result is effortless delve. its almost there just need to reroll life mod. but the damage scaling is insane i love it. my single target is still no that good. yellow mobs are still hard to kill.

should i craft a rare warlord opal ring to replace synthesis ring as you replied to previous post or should i save up for a good watcher eye? or is there a better upgrade i can work toward?

thank you for replying to this thread questions

You could start to use 2 rare ring and transition yourself into crit version.
You could use gain xxx as extra fire watcher's eye.
Pardon my questions.

is it still worth it to use thread of hope at top of the tree with no crit multi node anymore?

also do i need to change my small cluster to megalomaniac? which mods should i get?

what mods should i focus on the rings? i get one with flammability with curse on hit. what about the other ring?

does a hunter ring with elemental weakness and anoint additional curse or chest craft additional curse would work?

do i try to focus to get on all gear a crit multi mod now?

sorry i am little bit confused. i dont use POB much i like following guides to the tee. just point me to the perfect gear and i ll get it.
Dernière édition par sexy_potato69, le 15 juil. 2020 20:59:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires