[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
Any suggestions for dealing with degen zombies in fungul caverns? starting to get to real delve levels (just passed 500) and its starting to become problematic. Just avoid the biome or is there a nice way to combat it

Several ways.
1. Avoid Biome as far as possible
2. Flame Dash over, or Phase Run through zombie packs without killing them
3. If zombies are at the ending node, can clear slowly and carefully since cyclone in sand stance should out-range their caustic ground
4. Use gear swaps that cap chaos res (works only upto around 1.2k depth)
Dernière édition par RudyBaby, le 10 avr. 2020 14:58:29
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hey, I'm slowly building the necessary gear. Do we use a Watcher's eye until we get a Lethal Pride Jewel? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, a nice Watcher's Eye is good, but ideally you should run both a Watcher's Eye and a Lethal Pride. You shouldn't be starved for jewel sockets if you're using a large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets.
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hey, I'm slowly building the necessary gear. Do we use a Watcher's eye until we get a Lethal Pride Jewel? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, a nice Watcher's Eye is good, but ideally you should run both a Watcher's Eye and a Lethal Pride. You shouldn't be starved for jewel sockets if you're using a large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets.

Oh okay, thanks! I just checked your character and couldn't see the Watchers Eye in your tree and checked the trees of some other players and didn't see the Lethal Pride and assumed we use either Watcher's Eye or Lethal Pride.
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

Oh okay, thanks! I just checked your character and couldn't see the Watchers Eye in your tree and checked the trees of some other players and didn't see the Lethal Pride and assumed we use either Watcher's Eye or Lethal Pride.

Aah yeah, i was experimenting with some jewel shenanigans in standard. Forgot to put back watchers eye.
When can/should I switch over to facebreaker gloves?

Leveling my guy now. I'm 34 right now.
So after a couple of weeks here is how my gear stands

The jewels you can see on my passive tree. Not using a lethal pride because lack of space and i am not sure its worth it when I am only using 2 notables in the area. If i found one with double forify it might be worth? I am not sure

I dont think i am realisticaly getting a better chest in league I need to work up the courage to slam it but havent yet as most slams are bricks. Likewise I dont think I am doing better on my boots in terms of having ailment immunity.

I am working on making a better belt with chaos res (I am getting HAMMERED by chaos degen though I am transfering this guy to delve full time as I got an eternity shroud assassin now for maping).

My helmet I stoped after 50ex of meta crafting with just the +3. If i could figure out how to get 15% elemental avoidence elsewhere I could do crafted life for a pretty big upgrade.

I dont think I am improving on the rings either.

So in terms of upgrades I am just looking at double corrupts on facebreakers and the lioneye's remorese and maybe the aul amulet (hitting +1 curse or max res would be sweet) Anyone have any other ideas? I am hoping to hit the magical 2k number but only getting started at 500.

I would love to be able to fit in a small cluster for 50 chaos res but I havent been able to figure.

would love to get your thoughts about my current structure of the build
You have pretty good gear for this league. Now you just need to delve deeper to see how it feels. You could try to record a log of your delve deaths and analyze it later to understand whats the biggest shortcoming in your gear. For me, it was realizing at around 1k depth, that spell dodge is a premium stat.

I should say though, with the Soul Ripper nerf, and how hard it is now to hit Phys taken as ele, you should temper your expectations a bit.
I like your build, really nice helmet and chest. I don't have as much currency but I'm slowly going in a similar direction. Just got a Bottled faith, I will try to get some more small stuff (21 gems and such) before then trying to craft a little bit. I did go for ailment avoidance on Boots, Chest and a small cluster jewel for 100% for now, don't know if I will keep that. My Chaos Res is at around 30% and I got the small pantheon with chaos damage over time resistance, that is so far enough. I got lucky in the temple with my Facebreakers, got the perfect or almost perfect double corrupt.

I am only at depth 350, but I will go deeper slowly, next goal is to get to 100, I am just short a few percents of 99 right now.

Good luck with the build.
Dernière édition par Sisko1980, le 15 avr. 2020 12:04:44
That Facebreaker corruption is real sweet! As far as I'm aware there wasn't a single one with Vuln and +2, for the entirety of last league.
Hey!
Is it possible to get some help with modifying the Lethal Pride? I am trying to divine my lethal pride to get some valuable mods. For example if I get one increased fortify mod and one melee damage mod, would that be sufficient? To what degree should I divine this until I achieve some good ones in terms of the mods?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires