[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

First, I think your Lethal Pride radius should hit at the very minimum 4 notables to be worth divining (preferably 5-6 or more).

As for the values itself, when I last did the math for my build, a 10% inc fortify mod is equivalent to about 11% increased max life, and a 5% dbl dmg mod is equivalent to about 42% incr dmg.

The lowest I'd settle for is something like (2x fortify + 1x 20% dmg), or say (1x fortify + 1x 5% dbl dmg + 1x 4% maxlife)
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
First, I think your Lethal Pride radius should hit at the very minimum 4 notables to be worth divining (preferably 5-6 or more).

As for the values itself, when I last did the math for my build, a 10% inc fortify mod is equivalent to about 11% increased max life, and a 5% dbl dmg mod is equivalent to about 42% incr dmg.

The lowest I'd settle for is something like (2x fortify + 1x 20% dmg), or say (1x fortify + 1x 5% dbl dmg + 1x 4% maxlife)

Thank you very much for your help! One last question. Besides the chaos resistance, do we need to cap other resistances in belt or boots? I see that the elemental resistances stay around 50 with purity gems.
In my core version, there was no need for any extra resist rolls. But I think the version people are going for now skips a few of these rolls: Cloth and Chain cluster (+15% all resists), Aegis Aurora (+10% all resists).

But on the other hand people can get much more aura effect now from stacking Pure Commanders (120-140% vs my 60%), which is +26-35% all resists with lv23 purity auras. So with high enough aura effect I think you can get away without having any resist rolls.
Ty for this build finally killed Aul
Hello! I pretty much collected my gear and starting to play today! I only have one question which I hadn't found anything related on the build. Can you please give information about the flasks we use according to what mechanic and also information about the pantheon? I am thinking pantheons with chaos resistance might do it but wanted to ask. Thanks in advance! Great build!
"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hello! I pretty much collected my gear and starting to play today! I only have one question which I hadn't found anything related on the build. Can you please give information about the flasks we use according to what mechanic and also information about the pantheon? I am thinking pantheons with chaos resistance might do it but wanted to ask. Thanks in advance! Great build!

Thanks for reminding me, I've added sections to the original post with recommendations for flasks and pantheons. Both of those however are quite open ended and depends on the situation and personal preference.
Running this build in Standard. I am using this helmet:

What should I do with it:
a) Leave it like it is
b) Remove the crafts, craft back life and slam twice. if so, with which orbs (ex? redeemer/crusader/warlord/hunter) ?
c) Something else, and if so, what?

- I'm a bit a novice with crafting so go easy on me.
- I can live without reduced mana reservation (as there is a workaround for that)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 30 avr. 2020 09:03:23
I would just keep it as is. Recommend divining it though.

FYI for (b), its not possible to conqueror slam an item that is already influenced. The only possible slam on your redeemer helmet is with a plain exalted orb, and its very unlikely to hit anything useful.

Nothing else comes to mind either, since all the fossil exclusive mods are now conqueror mods and crafting is much harder. Getting all 3 of Fortify effect, - phys, and reduced mana res, is now literally impossible on a fresh helmet, since they come from 3 different influences (crusader, elder, and redeemer)
Always wanted to Delve deep, so am trying this out in Standard, where you can combine it with legacy gear like:

and

for Sirus.

Then I decided to go all the way, so contacted Rudy (thanks mate!) and now have a:

Progressing through the 800s atm. I highly recommend using a fast-clearing second character for sulphite gathering, as this build clears a bit slowly to my taste.

Still have a lot to learn though
- better timing in Ripper/VMS (need to get this down to automatic)
- stop being brave (stupid) and think that I can:
- walk through (Multiple Projectiles + AOE + Elemental Penetration) biomes
- walk through Fungal caves without switching gear and Pantheon

Two questions:
- At what depth do Fossil nodes (the red gems) become fairly common? I need to start earning that mirror back :)
- Is the 10% intimidate that Awakened MPD gives you enough to have it up more or less constantly? I'm using 100% Intimidate on one of my Circle of Guilts, but would be happy to replace it with something better.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 7 mai 2020 08:43:37
I'd say around 800 is when rare fossils start appearing behind hidden walls, and around 1200 when they start appearing on the main path.

For intimidate, I think cyclone hits often enough that intimidate is basically full uptime against anything that matters.

Few more tips:
- Ele pen is the single worst damage mod cause of our high resistances.
- Fungal caverns at 800 is definitely doable with swaps capping out chaos res, but unfortunately at about 1300 even 75 chaos res feels inadequate. That will always be super annoying, Flame dash over zombie packs is the best choice, but hard to do in high packsize biomes.
- The legacy Facebreakers is great, but without the +2 corruption I think you're missing out on about +2 maxres. Hard tradeoff there.
- For VMS/Soul Ripper timing I used Lutbot's timer features, where it would put a 20sec long yellow bar on my screen whenever I pressed my VMS hotkey. Note that this feature is completely legal as it does not interact with the game in anyway.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires