[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

"
RudyBaby a écrit :
The physical dmg reduction number ingame is pretty much meaningless, it assumes only like a 1k hit from a white mob.

What you wanna do is go to your PoB, go to Configuration and set enemy physical hit dmg to 10k (when you get to deeper delves you can set it to 15k or 20k instead). Then go the Calcs page and look at the Damage Taken section, under Physical Hit.

This is my Dmg Taken section from last league: https://i.imgur.com/OpnjkpE.png when enemy phys hit is set to 20k. My Phys dmg taken is 0.1 meaning I take roughly 2k net dmg from a 20k hit. Phys taken as elemental plays a big role in getting that number so low. Without any phys taken as elemental that number goes up to 0.19 for me, almost double.

Ok thanks, then I will get the Watcher‘s Eye next.

Thats my current gear. Its not perfect and I have a long way to go still but I have cleared all content and have start cruising down in delve (keep getting distracted). with my cluster jewel options I am sitting at 90/89/89 all res with the

I feel that my damage isnt super great in the higher deleriums but I rarely die. My order for upgrades right now is 1) get ailment immunity by getting a good pair of shaper boots + redmer dodge and successfully annul my chest for a craft. that + a small cluster jewel will give my ailment immunity (stop my dying from ignites in maps mostly + allow me to use a curse removal flask). 2) I need a vuln curse on hit circle, they are at least 80ex so a ways off for me still 3) meta craft the helmet for +3. I think I am about 150ish ex in but the character feels really good in sim and delve and 100% delerium maps.

If you see any glaring problems in my passive tree I would greatly appricate it (and any ideas to squeese out a bit more damage would be great I will probably try pride if i get one to drop but the amulet is 40ex this league so probably will not if not)
Thats actually a sweet Megalomaniac Jewel you got there. I hadn't even considered those. I wonder if theres any available with Pure Commander + Deep Cuts + anything else thats usable.
Dernière édition par RudyBaby, le 5 avr. 2020 18:32:02
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :

any ideas to squeese out a bit more damage would be great

Well, one easy trick to get more dps would be to put down Ancestral Protector and/or Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems against bosses. I see you have 1 "free" socket in your shield for portal, might as well use Vaal AW there (move portal to weapon swap, and use a 'Trigger socketed spell when using a skill', for instant portals).
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
Thats actually a sweet Megalomaniac Jewel you got there. I hadn't even considered those. I wonder if theres any available with Pure Commander + Deep Cuts + anything else thats usable.

Yeah I have been looking for a deep cuts + pure comander for a while with nothing really poping up. My ideal end game set up would be one of those and then I switch over to a 3 passive voices I have which should free up enough points to get the rest of the life nodes that I had to cut to get in the current tree. if I decide to hit 100 on this character I should be able to get the additional cluster jewel above resolute techniques. But that would mean I need to level a different character to kill sirus as I am not really sure he is doable 100% with no deaths.

Ill try the ancestral protector for more damage. Boss damage is actually fine its just generic damage in 100% delerium maps that is the problem lol. I think once I get the vuln circle I should be good. Thanks again for the build its butter smooth for delve which is super profitable this league as no one is doing it
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
But that would mean I need to level a different character to kill sirus as I am not really sure he is doable 100% with no deaths.

If you can manage to get 100% ailment immunity (or atleast shock and freeze immunity), I am certain you could do Sirus kills with extremely low probability of deaths. With ailment immunity you should be able to tank the full 5 DIE beams and the meteor slam even without molten shell. Only way you really die is if you AFK on a desolation or inside a spinning beam for several seconds.

The alternative of course is to do breachstone runs if you are OK with shelling out the cash (actually very cheap if you host yourself).
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
going to be rolling this as soon as circle of guilts stop being stupid prices. started getting most of the easier pieces together. Any chance for an update with a cluster jewel recommendation? or is the tree too tight to fit one in?

Tree is kinda tight, but I'm fairly certain that with cluster jewels we can make the build better. But since I'm not playing this build this league, I havent spent the time needed to math out the details.

Ideally, it should look like the following:
1 large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets, Deep Cuts, and 1 other notable.
2 identical medium cluster jewels with aura effect small passive, Pure Commander, and one jewel slot.

Dropping the devotion cluster (and the jewel spot nearby, for 9 points) and Champion of the Cause cluster (2-3 pts), we can still get 120% aura effect due to the 2 medium jewels above, so that gives us 89/88/88 resistance without a shield, which is ridiculous. Probably use Lioneyes Remorse with it now.

To fit all those points in, I think we need to give up atleast 7-8 more points on existing tree. I think the most likely candidate is to cut the entire Testudo-Retaliation cluster and Cloth and Chain above it (10 pts).

This isn't quite right - you can't have the same notable on the same cluster jewel - so you can't have a medium with pure commander twice. You can use 2 mediums with pure commander to get it twice. In which case, to get 4 as you're suggesting requires 2 of the large cluster jewels too. Have a look at my character - I fit in 3 but i'm not sure it's optimal given what I had to give up on the tree - namely alot of block, the lethal pride jewel.

I did put in alot of fettle small clustors to make up for the life nodes. Damage is really lacking right now - I probably spend over 1 minute killing a MAP boss. Aul fights are going to take me a full hour?

While it's supposed to be tank, you actually die to alot on this build - not sure if it's chaos or not. The mana guardian build (nearest competitor) can tank the sirus meteor and die beam without molten shell and doesn't have a chaos problem. It's damage is more respectable too, and also faster with map clear.
Dernière édition par Armisal, le 7 avr. 2020 02:56:58
Take a look on how i put mine together. I am not dying at all and melting map bosses. killed 4 auls so far without any problems. This is way better then the mana guardian I made last league. I have 3 pure commanders since they can also roll on small jewels. Getting ailment immunity helped a TON in terms of surviability.

This isn't quite right - you can't have the same notable on the same cluster jewel - so you can't have a medium with pure commander twice. You can use 2 mediums with pure commander to get it twice. In which case, to get 4 as you're suggesting requires 2 of the large cluster jewels too. Have a look at my character - I fit in 3 but i'm not sure it's optimal given what I had to give up on the tree - namely alot of block, the lethal pride jewel.

I did put in alot of fettle small clustors to make up for the life nodes. Damage is really lacking right now - I probably spend over 1 minute killing a MAP boss. Aul fights are going to take me a full hour?

While it's supposed to be tank, you actually die to alot on this build - not sure if it's chaos or not. The mana guardian build (nearest competitor) can tank the sirus meteor and die beam without molten shell and doesn't have a chaos problem. It's damage is more respectable too, and also faster with map clear. [/quote]
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
Take a look on how i put mine together. I am not dying at all and melting map bosses. killed 4 auls so far without any problems. This is way better then the mana guardian I made last league. I have 3 pure commanders since they can also roll on small jewels. Getting ailment immunity helped a TON in terms of surviability.

While it's supposed to be tank, you actually die to alot on this build - not sure if it's chaos or not. The mana guardian build (nearest competitor) can tank the sirus meteor and die beam without molten shell and doesn't have a chaos problem. It's damage is more respectable too, and also faster with map clear.
[/quote]

how's sirus, conquerors, uber elder or any other big boss? your sub 5.5k life seems you're susceptible to 1 shots?
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :

Hey, I'm build pretty similar, the ailment immunity seems interesting. I see 25% on your helmet, 35% on your boots and 25% on Flexible Sentry, that is not quite 100%. Did I miss something, or do you have 85% chance to avoid ailments?

Edit: Ah, I see you have Arcane Swiftness anointed, ok, that makes it complete, not sure, if I want to miss out on Tenacity, but it is an idea.

I will probably copy the replenishing presence on the medium jewels, didn't know about that, and then see about that ailment immunity, that would be cool, but at the moment I don't really have problems with almost all content, although I have to look out when I do the harder stuff.
Dernière édition par Sisko1980, le 7 avr. 2020 08:58:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires