[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

"
Sisko1980 a écrit :
So mana is a little tight, if anyone has good ideas where else to get some, I am open to suggestions.

Another alternative is to use a large radius Thread of Hope in the jewel socket above Devotion, and use it to grab both Sovereignty, and Discipline & Training (big life node). The downside is ofc that it uses up a jewel socket.
Hi,

just wanted to tell how my journey with the build continues. I still don't have the best equipment, but it gets better every day. I have an Enlighten 4 now, with that I was able to drop the Annointment for mana and could instead use Tenacity for more damage.

I think I will soon get a better helmet, I have HoP up to Lvl. 26 now, I can get it to 27 with a better helmet with +3 minion gems and either an enchantment for less mana reserve of purities or less mana reserved from redeemer.

I also did, what you suggested and took one large cluster jewel with Deep Cuts and Smite the Weak + 2 Jewel Slots and in every of those 2 jewel Slots two Cluster Jewels with Pure Commander and 5 extra Passives with 6% increased effect, so both give me 60% aura effect, 120% together, 140% with the ascendency, which gives me 89% fire, and 88% cold and lightning resists, its nice, when I have the currency to get a watcher's eye with physical damage taken as elemental I should be even tankier. I also have the cluster jewels with 4% chaos resistance on the aura effect (could even be better), which is 20% chaos res per jewel, so my chaos resistance is now also nice (around 30%) with a new belt.

I am now Lvl. 95, working toward 96, I am really tanky, slowly delving deeper and trying to complete my atlas and get more currency. I have more work to do for a few weeks I think, several gems to better and several gear slots, but it is already a very nice build, thank you for that. What is also nice, with that much aura effect you dont need much Elemental resistance on the gear, you get a lot from the purities.
Dernière édition par Sisko1980, le 29 mars 2020 13:35:54
Any updated guide for 3.10?

Those cluster jewels with increased effect of auras and also less travelling around the tree maybe save points for other stuff!!
Hello!

Is this build viable for 3.10 and is it possible to kill AW bosses?

Thanks for the build.

Best
"
Armisal a écrit :

Those cluster jewels with increased effect of auras and also less travelling around the tree maybe save points for other stuff!!

"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks for the build.

Best

Build is still extremely strong for sure, I just havent updated it since I havent taken the time to figure out the absolute best possible Cluster jewel usage.

For my rough jewel ideas, look at my comments on page 5.
Hi, I wouldn't say I have an ideal combination of stuff or jewels, since I only have limited playtime, but I play this build this league and it is strong, really tanky and enough damage for my taste. If you want some ideas just look at my char. I have nowhere near ideal equipment, but it is good enough for all normal content (just killed sirus on 7, since I am still missing 1 watchstone), how deep into delve I don't know, I am only around 250, but will go slowly deeper.

If you read this Rudy, I have a question regarding physical damage taken as elemental. How strong is that? My physical mitigation is not that bad, but I guess elemental should be stronger, I am just not sure how to actually see that. Do I just look at my physical damage reduction ingame (with flasks up I get to about 90% reduction)? And then just compare that to my resistances? A little clarification would be appreciated.
Dernière édition par Sisko1980, le 5 avr. 2020 14:25:12
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
"
Armisal a écrit :

"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks for the build.

Best

Build is still extremely strong for sure, I just havent updated it since I havent taken the time to figure out the absolute best possible Cluster jewel usage.

For my rough jewel ideas, look at my comments on page 5.

Thank you for your answer.Definitely going to try this build. One last question, I see that you use flame dash for a movement speed, is there a reason for that? Are there any other alternatives?

"
elvorfindra a écrit :
Hello!

Thank you for your answer.Definitely going to try this build. One last question, I see that you use flame dash for a movement speed, is there a reason for that? Are there any other alternatives?

I use shield charge, doesn‘t go up ledges but I prefer it to get fast around the Map.
The physical dmg reduction number ingame is pretty much meaningless, it assumes only like a 1k hit from a white mob.

What you wanna do is go to your PoB, go to Configuration and set enemy physical hit dmg to 10k (when you get to deeper delves you can set it to 15k or 20k instead). Then go the Calcs page and look at the Damage Taken section, under Physical Hit.

This is my Dmg Taken section from last league: https://i.imgur.com/OpnjkpE.png when enemy phys hit is set to 20k. My Phys dmg taken is 0.1 meaning I take roughly 2k net dmg from a 20k hit. Phys taken as elemental plays a big role in getting that number so low. Without any phys taken as elemental that number goes up to 0.19 for me, almost double.
"
elvorfindra a écrit :

Like Sisko says you can either use Flame Dash, or Shield Charge. I like Flame Dash because the first usage of it is instant when dashing out of Cyclone (which is great in hard fights like deep Auls) and it can cross gaps. I've heard Dash with Second Wind is good now but I havent tested it with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires