[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Is there a point where a flat + % life recovery shield becomes better than the Surrender? Or is the +block and +armor on block always more worthwhile?
Great guide! I used this build for my starter character and now I can comfortably clear everything.

Couple of thoughts: Instead of a vulnerability ring, I found that it's better to use ass mark. You already have no problems with clear with gear, so when you want to do deliriums or just bosses in general, it gives more rare mob and boss damage, and actual power charges when clearing.

For when you don't have gear, I think using flesh and stone with maim instead of pride is fine with some cheap mana leech gloves. Then you won't have to get a -mana cost chest right away and instead get a paradoxica and jewelry earlier to get good damage and get rolling.

Also this is just preference and I think using culling strike instead of vengeance makes bossing quite smooth, or you can get the mark nodes instead if you use assassin's mark, but that is too much of an investment when you can get life instead.
Dernière édition par TuruuTumen, le 15 oct. 2020 02:35:15
"
Talono a écrit :
Is there a point where a flat + % life recovery shield becomes better than the Surrender? Or is the +block and +armor on block always more worthwhile?

IMO for this build/version surrender is strictly better since the main danger are some (rare) one-shots. Those won't be avoided by having better life recovery via the shield (+ not sure if the vengeance of the surrender and life gain cancel that anyway, at least for big groups), but via the increased armour of the surrender and thus better phys damage reduction/stronger vaal molten shell.

Though I think if you go for another version like divine flesh/super maxed chaos res a rare shield with life recovery + max res should win out. But thats quite a different build of course.
Hi,

What are good boot enchantments for this build? I have 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently, but does this work when I take damage from blood magic-dash and blood rage?

Thanks for any replies in advance.
Just did my first A8 Sirus of the league with this and it was also my first ever deathless Sirus, so thanks a lot for the guide! LvL 96 and going strong.
Hi everyone. Very good build, thanks to the author. I have one question. What skill gem can replace Summon Ice Golem? The first thing that comes to my mind is Enfeeble, Vulnerability (I know that you can take this skill in a ring, but such a ring is still expensive for me) and Assassin's Mark. Or maybe someone is using other skill gems in a CWDT link? Share your experience.
"
lookedme a écrit :
Hi everyone. Very good build, thanks to the author. I have one question. What skill gem can replace Summon Ice Golem? The first thing that comes to my mind is Enfeeble, Vulnerability (I know that you can take this skill in a ring, but such a ring is still expensive for me) and Assassin's Mark. Or maybe someone is using other skill gems in a CWDT link? Share your experience.

ice golem is very valuable. I would keep it on your CWDT. I self casted vuln until i was able to afford curse on hit gloves.
"
SSJ_Pants a écrit :
"
lookedme a écrit :

ice golem is very valuable. I would keep it on your CWDT. I self casted vuln until i was able to afford curse on hit gloves.

thanks for the answer :)
"
McMorning a écrit :
"
Vurnhat a écrit :
Besides a corrupted blood cannot affect you jewel, what would be your next upgrade after that? I commonly get 1 shot by rogue exiles in T14+ maps with -armor or -block chance etc. Looking to stop worrying about getting hit even once while leveling, since this is a "face tank" build after all.. Thanks for any advice!

and two jewels that are basically 7% life and damage mods.

The build has main 2 layers of defenses.

First is block - you want to max it to 79%. This is easy to do.

Second is phys dmg reduction - you want to this as high as possible, so when an attack is not blocked, you can mitigate the damage.

Use circle of guilt with phys dmg reduction while affected by HoP. I got one with +% armour as implict to further enhance my defense.

Stack much armour as possible on your gears. If you want, you can pick up Diamond Skin node from the passive tree, which is what I did. And to top itoff, you can use granite flask with +% increased armour during flask effect

My armour is up to 24000 when flask is active. This is 89% phys dmg reduction according to PoB. I have 4.5k life pool and i rarely get one shot.

Thanks! Great advice. Now i'm just un sure what to get first! I already got the flask you suggested for more armor and respec into Diamond Skin as well as Soul of Steel. I only have 10k armor tho with 45% dmg reduction without flasks up which often times happens during bosses when i run out of charges.

I have 300c saved up. My options are to try to save more and get a -15 mana chest, then i could drop praxis. Or I could save up for surrender for more armor. Or I could get an ammy or ryslatha's for dmg but my focus right now is survivability since i'm no longer leveling from dying too much. I can't get circle of guilt ring because then I need resist so that has to be bought same time as -15 chest with is way more than i can afford right now. What do you think I should get next? Shield or chest? Seems like surrender shield since I'm dying huh? Thanks!
just tried a minotaur map with this build and he one shotted me about 4 times, are we not able to facetank minotaur? or have i built my character wrong

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires