[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Got the build going, feels very nice. Just curious about interaction with maim support and totem, is it stacking with our blood stance? 2 sources of maim? or should we have maim support linked to stance for full effect?
This build is great all the way up until you try to follow the crafting guide. I have burned at least an ex trying to craft the -15 mana modifier. It doesn't work. Just save up and buy one that already has the mod on there...

I am hoping for clarification on the stunability of this build.

Assuming 75%-83% block all, and taking no other stun nodes on the tree or from gear, and no cooldown or recovery time between blocks, is this build 100% unable to be stunned? Or is it possible to get stunned 17%-25%% by enemies?

If it is stunnable, that would mean that about one out of 5 or 6 hits could stun and potentially one-shot. That's a lot and it could explain some of the posts on this topic.
For what it's worth, I ended up going with a red nightmare and it changed things considerably for me. It took me from 71% block to 79% and made endurance charge generation easier. The deaths really, really calmed down after I equipped it.

I'm still in the process of upgrading (obviously) and I'm not sure what my next move is. My A5 Sirus kill netted me an Awakener Orb, and I already have a Crusader Orb so I'm considering merging a chest together after I craft the -mana cost on my current one. Single mod explode chests are so damn expensive this league though.

Could also just upgrade my my shield to Surrenderer but my current one gives me more health on block then it would so Im not sure its worth it.

Thoughts/suggestions?
I can ask how do you sue blood rage? Do you activate it manually? Do you use it during bossing or mobbing? I find it quite dangerous to use as you lose 4% of life per second when activated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vurnhat/characters/kylerittenhouse

Is my next upgrade really a 500 c orb cost sheild? I feel like I hit a wall. I'm not tanky enough even though I think my shield is great and paid 100c for it. I just failed sirus by dying 6 times. feels bad.

What do you think I should upgrade next?

Also, how do I upload my gear neatly into interactive items in the post like the other people did?

Thanks!
Your biggest upgrades vs Sirus would be a "corrupted blood does not affect you" or how its worded jewel for a couple of chaos. With that Sirus can't really touch you, at least not that you'd die on him 6 times even if you are newish to the fight.

In regards to the blood rage, I have it running all the time, should not be a problem with leech at all. Should you run out of leech and your HP goes down quickly cause of vuln. curse on the map or so enduring cry heal counters that easily until you hit the next pack.

Edit: For the items click on your character while writing this post on the top left, and then just *click* on the item and it will put a link into your post just like this:
Dernière édition par Holint_Casazr, le 13 oct. 2020 20:03:38
thank you so much!!
Besides a corrupted blood cannot affect you jewel, what would be your next upgrade after that? I commonly get 1 shot by rogue exiles in T14+ maps with -armor or -block chance etc. Looking to stop worrying about getting hit even once while leveling, since this is a "face tank" build after all.. Thanks for any advice!

and two jewels that are basically 7% life and damage mods.
"
oSingularity a écrit :
Are you selling your gear in std?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires