[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Vurnhat a écrit :
Besides a corrupted blood cannot affect you jewel, what would be your next upgrade after that? I commonly get 1 shot by rogue exiles in T14+ maps with -armor or -block chance etc. Looking to stop worrying about getting hit even once while leveling, since this is a "face tank" build after all.. Thanks for any advice!

and two jewels that are basically 7% life and damage mods.

ryslatha will give you tons of dps upgrade

once you are good with that, get rid of your anvil and get crit mult and phys attack amulet

SInce this build relies heavily on block for defence, avoiding maps with -block chance will be the best way. Other than that, the build's weakness is single target dps.
Guys I realy don't get why paradoxica is in such priority for low budget choise instead of something else. I tried it. It is not that much difference between ahn's might 380 dps. and paradoxica costs 200 times more. wasting of currency to me. Or am I wrong and I'll get a big boost when I get some other minmaxed gear than I have right now?
Anyway a good guide.
"
arcadnii a écrit :
It is not that much difference between ahn's might 380 dps. and paradoxica costs 200 times more. wasting of currency to me. Or am I wrong and I'll get a big boost when I get some other minmaxed gear than I have right now?

If I have an Ahn's with 380 DPS (can you even get it that high?) in PoB my Paradoxica is 43%+ more damage (1.78 mil --> 2.56 mil). It makes all the difference.

It might also be a question of how much added damage you have - since the paradoxica deals double damage every source of added flat phys is twice as valuable. If I remove my Abyssus and the rings/amulet that add phys, Paradoxica would only be a 22%+ upgrade (still a lot though of course).

On the other hand, if I add the coil to my build (which I'm yet missing) the Paradoxica is even a 51%+ damage increase over the 380 DPS ahn's. Just to give you an idea, in PoB the Ahn's would have to have 618 (!) pDPS to break even in terms of damage with the Paradoxica and coil, Abyssus rings, amulet etc.

(Also, what are your acc ratings? Maybe they are low and the added acc via Ahn's at full frenzy charges makes the weapon look better on paper/PoB than it is.)

Edit: Just took a quick look over your char, might be the acc actually? Also, 4 life flasks? Lion's, diamond etc can be like 50% more damage, even more than the Paradoxica most likely.
Dernière édition par Holint_Casazr, le 14 oct. 2020 07:30:13
"
McMorning a écrit :
"
Vurnhat a écrit :
Besides a corrupted blood cannot affect you jewel, what would be your next upgrade after that? I commonly get 1 shot by rogue exiles in T14+ maps with -armor or -block chance etc. Looking to stop worrying about getting hit even once while leveling, since this is a "face tank" build after all.. Thanks for any advice!

once you are good with that, get rid of your anvil and get crit mult and phys attack amulet

SInce this build relies heavily on block for defence, avoiding maps with -block chance will be the best way. Other than that, the build's weakness is single target dps.

So as for the getting 1 shot tho. This can't be block related since it's 1 shot death. Is my build low on life? I feel like I have good life mods on my gear and I should be more tanky for a tank build but maybe my expectations are unreasonable.

Thanks for the tips on damage. Will def get those. But what will make me more tanky? Just better life rolls on some of my gear? Do you know what life rolls will be easiest to get an improvement based on my current gear linked in the post I made about 5 posts previous to this? Thanks!
Dernière édition par Vurnhat, le 14 oct. 2020 08:41:33
"
Holint_Casazr a écrit :
"
arcadnii a écrit :
It is not that much difference between ahn's might 380 dps. and paradoxica costs 200 times more. wasting of currency to me. Or am I wrong and I'll get a big boost when I get some other minmaxed gear than I have right now?

If I have an Ahn's with 380 DPS (can you even get it that high?) in PoB my Paradoxica is 43%+ more damage (1.78 mil --> 2.56 mil). It makes all the difference.

It might also be a question of how much added damage you have - since the paradoxica deals double damage every source of added flat phys is twice as valuable. If I remove my Abyssus and the rings/amulet that add phys, Paradoxica would only be a 22%+ upgrade (still a lot though of course).

On the other hand, if I add the coil to my build (which I'm yet missing) the Paradoxica is even a 51%+ damage increase over the 380 DPS ahn's. Just to give you an idea, in PoB the Ahn's would have to have 618 (!) pDPS to break even in terms of damage with the Paradoxica and coil, Abyssus rings, amulet etc.

(Also, what are your acc ratings? Maybe they are low and the added acc via Ahn's at full frenzy charges makes the weapon look better on paper/PoB than it is.)

Edit: Just took a quick look over your char, might be the acc actually? Also, 4 life flasks? Lion's, diamond etc can be like 50% more damage, even more than the Paradoxica most likely.

Bottles are just for heist running. Pretty comfy to sustain hp without fights and skipping traps. Thanks for the quick respond I'll try out to fix some acc question and give paradoxica another shot.
I feel like am stuck atm on the build, looking at the 5m range damage on the POB and mine just at 1.5m....

https://pastebin.com/pcAKSN67 (Mine atm)
You'll have to use something else than paste bin to share the code, for whatever reason pastebin is bugged since a few days, deleting the code upon upload/leaving only an empty file.
What can the budget version do? How high can it reach?
"
Vurnhat a écrit :
"
McMorning a écrit :
"
Vurnhat a écrit :

So as for the getting 1 shot tho. This can't be block related since it's 1 shot death. Is my build low on life? I feel like I have good life mods on my gear and I should be more tanky for a tank build but maybe my expectations are unreasonable.

Thanks for the tips on damage. Will def get those. But what will make me more tanky? Just better life rolls on some of my gear? Do you know what life rolls will be easiest to get an improvement based on my current gear linked in the post I made about 5 posts previous to this? Thanks!

The build has main 2 layers of defenses.

First is block - you want to max it to 79%. This is easy to do.

Second is phys dmg reduction - you want to this as high as possible, so when an attack is not blocked, you can mitigate the damage.

Use circle of guilt with phys dmg reduction while affected by HoP. I got one with +% armour as implict to further enhance my defense.

Stack much armour as possible on your gears. If you want, you can pick up Diamond Skin node from the passive tree, which is what I did. And to top itoff, you can use granite flask with +% increased armour during flask effect

My armour is up to 24000 when flask is active. This is 89% phys dmg reduction according to PoB. I have 4.5k life pool and i rarely get one shot.
Dernière édition par McMorning, le 14 oct. 2020 19:11:34
If i wanted to make a bleed version of this using cyclone would I need to change any gear? there has a bleed version using eq in the op so i have a general idea of how to change the skill tree around.

I think tanky and bleed explosions would be fun with cyclone, if anyone has a pob to link i would appreciate it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires