[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
rkaiser a écrit :
Anyone going hc with this build, Im nearing maps, thinking what changes I should do? Obviously skipping Abyssus....

I would try to take +35 chaos res and annoint the cleasing toughts, also go for devoto instead of abyssus
"
MattiaV a écrit :
How do you reach 81% phys reduction? I miss some armor and the 4% ring and I can reach max 50%, where does the missing % come from?

Wondering about this too, max i reach is 55%
"
mateustrigo a écrit :
"
rkaiser a écrit :
Anyone going hc with this build, Im nearing maps, thinking what changes I should do? Obviously skipping Abyssus....

I would try to take +35 chaos res and annoint the cleasing toughts, also go for devoto instead of abyssus

"
Anubizzz a écrit :
"
MattiaV a écrit :
How do you reach 81% phys reduction? I miss some armor and the 4% ring and I can reach max 50%, where does the missing % come from?

Wondering about this too, max i reach is 55%

POB: https://pastebin.com/4WKqvVnE (82% Block)

♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Dernière édition par psycatz, le 24 sept. 2020 10:59:30
Hi, I just wanna ask, are there any gears with chaos resist? Do you mind sending me the path of building if there is? I get laggy, im scared to die lol
just like some suggestions for the guide that maybe help noobs like me:

1. points out which abilitys to use when, what are the prioritys, if there are like abilitys only really usefull or logic to use on bosses point that out. like a rotiation guide maybe and with a short explanation why this and how it works and synergises in this build.

2. i think the PoB link in the leveling section doesnt entierly fit the low budget one so i guess its from an older league or so. maybe update it.

3. maybe some priority list on what to upgrade to transition into real engame build.

4. i think like there is a problem like with the blasphemy/Warlord's Mark it doesn seem to work anymore maybe take it out of leveling guide.

these are just like some suggestions. i really love this build and im a noob myself and i think this build is like very straight forward, noob friendly, fun and cuts out a lot of frustrations in the game for new/noob players like me. maybe try to look at the guide not from a perspective of a vertaran or experienced player but like how you would explain it to your little brother who never played the game you know? have fun i relly love this build.
Dernière édition par kay0otik, le 24 sept. 2020 11:15:09
Replaced my Ichi with Paradoxica now, what aura best to give up, because i cant use all of em anymore now.
surrender shield at 9ex now, kinda ridiculous lol
Finally gathered enough currency to grab the shield (previously it was 8exalts)

I check and its now being price fixed at 14exalts it seems, fuck my life...
im a noob so plaese forgive me if i ask anything silly:

1. is there any reason to use leap instead of other movement spells? i personally found dash+second wind more smooth.

2. what other melee skills would you recommand besides cyclone? I have played enough d3 barb spin to win already lol

3. which piece should i pioritize to get first in your endgame build? i have somewhat copy your budget version (it broke my bank already).
"
RNE0916 a écrit :
im a noob so plaese forgive me if i ask anything silly:

1. is there any reason to use leap instead of other movement spells? i personally found dash+second wind more smooth.

2. what other melee skills would you recommand besides cyclone? I have played enough d3 barb spin to win already lol

3. which piece should i pioritize to get first in your endgame build? i have somewhat copy your budget version (it broke my bank already).

1. You don't use leap with the endgame POB for this build, he currently has dash and second wind in the end game setup :)

2. If you check at the bottom of the original post it says you can use any other melee abilities and lists some of the ones possible to use if you don't wish to cyclone

3. Honestly the endgame build is stupidly expensive currently with the chest being 10ex+ minimum, shield currently 10ex, belt 4ex, weapon 4-5ex if you want a good one, i gave up saving for the shield because the price just kept rising so i bought the paradoxica and the belt for now, seems like they've been a big upgrade so far
Dernière édition par Tempahdan1, le 24 sept. 2020 16:29:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires