[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

How much investment does the build need for doing t16?
are there any Replicas that can replace uniques here?
Anyone have any idea's what to do about chaos damage? The build is really strong but chaos damage just fucks me hard
Kinda new. Just making sure I am not missing something here.

You have an item with these 4 gems linked in it:
Precision
Herald of Purity
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand

And another item with these 4 linked:
Blood Rage
Maim Support
Pride
Ancestral Warchief

The linked gems are not actually doing anything linked though right except Ancestral Warchief and Maim support. The other 6 skills on those gems have to be toggled or activated individually? There is no synergy or one gaining something from the other linked? I am of course not saying anything bad about the guild in any way whatsoever. I am just making sure I am not missing something I don't know about.

Thanks for the reply!

"
Jankomatic a écrit :
Kinda new. Just making sure I am not missing something here.

You have an item with these 4 gems linked in it:
Precision
Herald of Purity
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand

And another item with these 4 linked:
Blood Rage
Maim Support
Pride
Ancestral Warchief

The linked gems are not actually doing anything linked though right except Ancestral Warchief and Maim support. The other 6 skills on those gems have to be toggled or activated individually? There is no synergy or one gaining something from the other linked? I am of course not saying anything bad about the guild in any way whatsoever. I am just making sure I am not missing something I don't know about.

Thanks for the reply!

Correct the only things there that needs to be linked is maim and warchief.
Everything else need to be activated separately, and with blood&sand remeber to activate it twice so you are in blood stance
hey guys, what do u reccomend first to aim , paradoxica or surender? or maybe - mana chest so i can go for circle of guilt?
Wondering if a 400+ pdps, 1.8 as, 6 crit foil is better ?
i am maybe really dumb but i have now all reserved auras on but like i dont have the mana regen like you in the vidos and can channel cyclone like 1 second. what am i missing?
Thanks for the answer above.

Let me ask another. We have Fortify support and lots of skills on the tree that do extra damage to things with an ailment. How are we causing bleed, poison or fire damage to get this extra damage?
"
kay0otik a écrit :
i am maybe really dumb but i have now all reserved auras on but like i dont have the mana regen like you in the vidos and can channel cyclone like 1 second. what am i missing?

You are missing either the Praxis ring with -X to all skill costs or (later on) a chest with socketed skills cost X less. Will bring your cyclone down to zero mana cost. You can get a Praxis for like 1c, will fit that. If you have 5 links -6 mana cost is enough for now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires