[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Dernière édition par Tempahdan1, le 24 sept. 2020 16:28:41
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :
"
RNE0916 a écrit :
im a noob so plaese forgive me if i ask anything silly:

1. is there any reason to use leap instead of other movement spells? i personally found dash+second wind more smooth.

2. what other melee skills would you recommand besides cyclone? I have played enough d3 barb spin to win already lol

3. which piece should i pioritize to get first in your endgame build? i have somewhat copy your budget version (it broke my bank already).

1. You don't use leap with the endgame POB for this build, he currently has dash and second wind in the end game setup :)

2. If you check at the bottom of the original post it says you can use any other melee abilities and lists some of the ones possible to use if you don't wish to cyclone

3. Honestly the endgame build is stupidly expensive currently with the chest being 10ex+ minimum, shield currently 10ex, belt 4ex, weapon 4-5ex if you want a good one, i gave up saving for the shield because the price just kept rising so i bought the paradoxica and the belt for now, seems like they've been a big upgrade so far

oh thank you, i must have missed the part that him mention other melee skills. And yea just checked the price for the shield too then i said to myself, nope, its not gonna happen anytime soon lol
Good thing the build works fine without any of the expensive uniques :)
hey dude :) great build / guide!

with that build i did my first sirius kill ever :)

Actually im "close" to ur endgame gear, but i dont know why i only got 5,5mio dmg in pob. i checked ur one and turned out watchers eye, bottle and ur awakener gems. You doing like 9mio dmg. where do i lose that much?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crybash/characters

Would be nice to get an answer ^^
Is Paradoxcia bugged in the current league?

I went from Ichimonji to a 160 dps +10% aspeed around rare/unique enemies Paradoxcia. Pob showed this as being a large increase in dps all around. When I actually tried it in game, I noticed I killed things slower with the Paradoxcia. Perplexed and searching for reasons why I went and picked up a 160 dps sword with the same attack speed and crit as my paradoxcia. Testing it in game the new sword killed enemies about on par with the paradoxcia. It seems to me that the double damage mod isn't working at all.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone else tried this?
Dernière édition par Pencil12, le 24 sept. 2020 21:26:05
I've now read like 3 or 4 people posting similar things like you about the Paradoxica, tbh I'm kinda scared to upgrade now - first I thought someone was just missing something, but it seems strange to read the same thing over the last few days.
"
Holint_Casazr a écrit :
I've now read like 3 or 4 people posting similar things like you about the Paradoxica, tbh I'm kinda scared to upgrade now - first I thought someone was just missing something, but it seems strange to read the same thing over the last few days.

I'd personally avoid it after this. I spend an hour or so testing it last night and something is definitely wrong. I tried it with cyclone and reave, but most of my testing was with cyclone.

I'm curious about when it started though. I read a lot of people earlier in this thread talking about what a big upgrade it was so maybe the bug is fairly new?
one more question, i copy op's budget build and only has 60% impale chance, is it supposed to be this low? even with dread banner, it goes to 80%. Am i not supposed cap imaple 100%? Im not sure what i did wrong, plz give some advice

"
RNE0916 a écrit :
one more question, i copy op's budget build and only has 60% impale chance, is it supposed to be this low? even with dread banner, it goes to 80%. Am i not supposed cap imaple 100%? Im not sure what i did wrong, plz give some advice

It's 40% from Impale Gem,40% from the tree and 20% from "Dread Banner".
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
Pencil12 a écrit :
Is Paradoxcia bugged in the current league?

I went from Ichimonji to a 160 dps +10% aspeed around rare/unique enemies Paradoxcia. Pob showed this as being a large increase in dps all around. When I actually tried it in game, I noticed I killed things slower with the Paradoxcia. Perplexed and searching for reasons why I went and picked up a 160 dps sword with the same attack speed and crit as my paradoxcia. Testing it in game the new sword killed enemies about on par with the paradoxcia. It seems to me that the double damage mod isn't working at all.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone else tried this?

POB says I have 2.7m dps with Para+Abyssus, 1.9m dps with Scaeva+Abyssus.
I can't feel the dps improvements during mapping. And some bosses take me so long to kill even there's no terrible mods. Have you tested 400+ Pdps sword yet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires