[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Bruce_vt a écrit :
"
SSJ_Pants a écrit :

I actually was in the same boat as you. I was able to ulab once I bought a 6l. Also try getting a better scaeva. I managed to snag a 314 pdps one for 2c. See below for my POB.

https://pastebin.com/93hqa799

I'm bit more worried about survivability then dmg for now.

More damage = shorter fight. I also notice you dont have totem or diamond flask. Once izaro spawns self cast molten shell, warchief, blood rage, and vulnerability. Drop blasph to run the auras in his guide.
so what do I need to face tank stuff?
Sry i'm a noob
now i'm running the setup of auras that you posted before
Dernière édition par Bruce_vt, le 22 sept. 2020 19:51:08
Im running this build this league too. You can check my profile, im running all the auras and playing ichimonji. Im running maps T7 now and its so easy.. i want to see how that build feel at level 90.

Im using a unique low shield which curse enemies with vulneravility, its worth??? Im not sure about what shield use until get 6 exalteds for meta-shield :(

Dernière édition par Gorrinako, le 22 sept. 2020 20:35:28
Do you use ancestral warchief and molten shell or only the vaal skills?
Thanks for the replies about using Praxis ring to deal with mana issues. I love this build so far. level 74 running on 5L with Ichimon. Running pride,vulnerability(blash),dread banner. According to my pob running vulnerability gives more dps then blood and sand. About to pick up a 6L once seller gets on while i'm on.
"
Gorrinako a écrit :
Im running this build this league too. You can check my profile, im running all the auras and playing ichimonji. Im running maps T7 now and its so easy.. i want to see how that build feel at level 90.

Im using a unique low shield which curse enemies with vulneravility, its worth??? Im not sure about what shield use until get 6 exalteds for meta-shield :(

level 89 at awakener lvl 3 red/yellow maps. everything melts. I used a rare shield with high life before finding one with recover % life on block. I use scaeva instead of ichimonji, but pretty much following everything else on the guide.
Hi guys!! , i have one question: facebreaker is better to league starter ?i have only 2 ex and need more damage.

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/xAXpLpvk

is my first time in cyclone gladiator builds, need help to improve my character. what my next upgrade, improve damage, QOL.

Ty anyway guys
I don't know if you guys have noticed this but i went into a couple heists this morning, went to sleep with 71% block and then was confused why the heists i was almost dying and losing alot of health fast

Checked my stats and my block had dropped to 57%, it was just a standard white contact so there was no modifiers or anything on there not that i think theres anything that removes block but just be aware it seems like there may be a bug removing some block from your character when you are entering heists
Can someone pls convert his budget tree in normal poe website tree? I cant use pob or pob.web on macbook....
hey man great build having lot of fun

just one question where do you get that much crit chance ? in your pob you have %53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires