[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I apologize guys I don't see which pantheon to take?
Hi Sir,

Thank you for this build. I have revisited it and really have invested some stuff into it now. Better rings, amulet, awakened gems.

Question : I have the explody chest but the mobs dont seem to explode? Am just doing normal T15-T16 maps (NO delirium)...and the mobs dont chain explode hence the clearing is very slow. I have to go back fro so many stragglers.

I have tried everything, sand stance, blood stance, pulverize vs brutality. etc yet the Mobs still dont explode? This is my only beef and I hope someone can explain the chain explode mechanics to me. Clearing is important to me as I want to level up as high as possible and grinding is the only way to go.

Here is my gear

And yes, I have a "The Saviour" sword that I swap the Shield with for clearing as I find that without the exploding chains...i need the extra AOE of the Saviour. But i end up without so many defenses......

here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/CKCDeczR

If any experts and kind souls here can please assist, would be most grateful.

Once again...need to know why the Exploding Chest is not chain exploding and clearing the normal trash mobs in T14-T16 maps

Dernière édition par Daibom, le 23 août 2020 04:35:48
can I get suggestion for the pantheon? cant find any information about it in the main thread? might be a good idea to add it there,
also for bandit, is it alira for leveling only and swap to 2 skill point at the end? or stay with alira even for endgame
also which is better for this build?

(More AOE and Accuracy and it has DOT Damage)

-or-

has more Armour and Culling Strike. ALso has some damage when using a Flask

"
ThisisFreak a écrit :
can I get suggestion for the pantheon? cant find any information about it in the main thread? might be a good idea to add it there,
also for bandit, is it alira for leveling only and swap to 2 skill point at the end? or stay with alira even for endgame

In his PoB he uses Arakali and Shakari.

We are vulnerable to DoTs. I use them as well but sometimes switch to Solaris for heavy hitting boss fights.

Hi, How do you use anger with not enough mana reserve?
hey, im noob at crafting, can some1 explain that part:
'and cant have any other warlord's mod on it'
"
BillyJean a écrit :
hey, im noob at crafting, can some1 explain that part:
'and cant have any other warlord's mod on it'

If you have the detailed view enabled in your UI, when you press alt the item will show you the "name" of the affixes. Warlord prefixes say "warlord's" and suffixes say "of conquest" I think. You only want one of those on the item. If you have multiple influence affixes, the awakener orb will randomly pick one to put on the new item.
hi, nice build, but i don't understand how i can use both precision and pride aura.
plz someone give me advice, ty!
Hey.

Got a question. What would be minmax version ? I mean, with BiS items and rolls ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires