[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
fragus a écrit :
Hey.

Got a question. What would be minmax version ? I mean, with BiS items and rolls ?

When I played with cyclone, my build was a little different (not a fan of abyssus), but this is what I was using. Crafts on rings and ammy were different, but since I'm doing flicker now I'm using farrul's so need the -mana cost.

I also didn't run Herald of purity. I ran pride /blood and sand /dread banner /flesh and stone /precision

Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 27 août 2020 17:34:03
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
"
fragus a écrit :
Hey.

Got a question. What would be minmax version ? I mean, with BiS items and rolls ?

When I played with cyclone, my build was a little different (not a fan of abyssus), but this is what I was using. Crafts on rings and ammy were different, but since I'm doing flicker now I'm using farrul's so need the -mana cost.

I also didn't run Herald of purity. I ran pride /blood and sand /dread banner /flesh and stone /precision

Thx for answer.

As im a pretty casual player, just wanna know, for what items to aim.

Also ive seen lots of variations from poe.ninja. almost everyone uses similar build, but all of them differs a bit.

Anyway, thx, gotta sell tons of items from bleedbow build to swap for this :)
Dernière édition par fragus, le 27 août 2020 18:58:21
Yeah, some play assassin's mark, some vulnerability, some play dual curse with both... I didn't see much of a difference in PoB between the two, and had power charges from my chest anyway so I went vuln, but there's obviously several ways to build viable cyclone.

I would recommend at least partially crafting most of the gear to save a ton of money. I self crafted 100% of my gear, and it really wasn't that bad. You can also scan for items for sale that are maybe 75-80% complete that cost 10% of what a finished item is, and just tweak it with harvest. Much more economical.
I have a question.

Does the weapon Paradoxica doubles the cyclone damage without showing it on the skill DPS or it would double the damage and show it on the skill DPS?

I found out that when I equipped Ichimonji I have 110K of DPS, but I only have 84k when I equipped Paradoxica.

Does it means that without the Double Damage unique mod my cyclone will only deals 42K DPS with Paradoxica?

Which should I equip? Really confused :(
Hey, tested it and prety good build, just now I wanna upgrade my boots, and not really sure about elusive, more speed cool, more dodge = less block.
"
Salus_99 a écrit :
Hey, tested it and prety good build, just now I wanna upgrade my boots, and not really sure about elusive, more speed cool, more dodge = less block.

Less block? Only thing that would mean is slightly longer to ramp up a small portion of your damage with "recently blocked" type modifiers, yes? Put simply, vast majority of non-budget (for the sake of this argument, let's say budget = 50ex total) use tailwind / elusive boots. Significant survivability boost, and qol with move speed.

If you have the option and the means, I would absolutely run it.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
"
Salus_99 a écrit :

Less block? Only thing that would mean is slightly longer to ramp up a small portion of your damage with "recently blocked" type modifiers, yes? Put simply, vast majority of non-budget (for the sake of this argument, let's say budget = 50ex total) use tailwind / elusive boots. Significant survivability boost, and qol with move speed.

If you have the option and the means, I would absolutely run it.

Yup I tried, no budget problem, and that's cool.

Yeah less block, elusive is dodge but didn't notice a real difference

my actual stuff
Spoiler

Done all content pretty much easy way, espacially Sirus (I hate sirus fight) and it was easy as hell.

Could imprive with explod/- mana chest but mana ain't a problem, explod ok can gain a bit of clear speed or I could link my 2h cyclone build's chest

for explode and more crit but atm I don"t feel I need it.

100% approuved, may be my next league starter

Has anyone tried this with Cluster Jewels? I've played Cyclone before and the large cluster Notable Fuel The Fight solved all my mana problems without an expensive chest.

So I'd be looking to shave off maybe 16-20 points. If I take it off the right hand side the block goes down to 68%. With the right cluster Jewels it's easy to get to between 76-79% block. Just the DPS goes down a lot but only using 114 points so level 93.

To me that's more realistic - I'm not going to hit 100, anything between 90-95 is decent for me depending on how I like the build.

SSF vailability? Any other good main skill? Cyclone is a bit boring when you have already made another build with it.
Anyone have a recommended leveling guide I could use until I can get the build up and running?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires