[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Poisom a écrit :
Updated pob and new videos.

Should probably update the chest crafting section too. It's much easier to get -mana with harvest than fossils.
Hey man, great build.lokk it's noob of me but i don't know ow to check pastebin to chdck your skill tree, could you like post a picture or something, would reallly help me.

thnk in advance, kep rolling
"
Velvet_Tthunderr a écrit :
Hey man, great build.lokk it's noob of me but i don't know ow to check pastebin to chdck your skill tree, could you like post a picture or something, would reallly help me.

thnk in advance, kep rolling

Hi i think this will help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOLQlHW7NA

Leveling section added
Dernière édition par Poisom, le 1 août 2020 11:09:45
Hi,

Really enjoying this build so far, just wanted to ask that in your PoB the riposte and vengeance are set at low levels. Is this intentional or should be leveled to 20?

Thanks
"
Hi,

Really enjoying this build so far, just wanted to ask that in your PoB the riposte and vengeance are set at low levels. Is this intentional or should be leveled to 20?

Thanks

Pretty sure it doesn't matter, just to trigger the life gain on hit
Managed to craft a nice upgrade

How do you have so much crit chance? I was not able to get even close to that
Can you please make a leveling guide? by saying that it's simple and throwing some items there which makes the leveling even more easier means nothing to new players as me for example. I don't know what gems to go with and what to while I get to that point -_-
Hey bro i made this build for my harvest league start and it work really good !
but when you use a circle of guild with "anger" (in the 3.11 version) and an amulet with "mana reservation of anger is reduced" i don't understand why because we play with brutality then we can't do elemental damages

Thanks a lot bro
"
mat59950 a écrit :
Hey bro i made this build for my harvest league start and it work really good !
but when you use a circle of guild with "anger" (in the 3.11 version) and an amulet with "mana reservation of anger is reduced" i don't understand why because we play with brutality then we can't do elemental damages

Thanks a lot bro

I'm not him so I'm just guessing, but I don't think he is using Anger. That ring/amulet are just good and happen to have Anger mods on them.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires