[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

i feel like always skipping white mobs, just leaping around the map till find a rare/magic one, if i would clear a map completely took ages
"
Valkyr1018 a écrit :
Good guide! I want to try this build out but I have a question. What is your recommended mods on paradoxica? i saw that this build is using impale but paradoxica has no impale mods on it. Is it intentional?
try and find paradoxica with phys/crit/impale or impale/acc - bouth mine for 2 ex.
does it tank sirus A8??? if so, ill do it no matter what
"
Iyuke a écrit :
"
KoAtheRage2 a écrit :
Thanks for the build - looks great.

I can't fit all the auras in. Currently playing the budget version and just added an enlighten level 3 but absolutely nowhere near able to fit them all in.

Need another 22% to fit in herald of purity!

Any ideas? Or it's never going to work, what's the order of priority for all the mana reserves? Thanks

You are missing this amulet because of that Blasphemy is reserving 35% mana

@KoAtheRage2

to save mana reservation u can run this gem setup

and replace Impresence with

cast Tempest shield and have fun with 82% block
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Hello, Love the build. Can someone tell me though why the Paradoxica is best in slot? Path of build doesn't read it and in game it doesn't seem to do more then a good 400 PDPS sword does. I I have top tier rolls for Impale + phys and Accuracy.
Hello everybody.

Want to sell full gear for this build.
Check my profile (character name GladLivesMatter) and write your offer me in the game.
Build is pretty tough and nice.

See you!
Hey great build, was wondering if you could see any obvious upgrades left for me. The watchers eye is a bit of a personal choice
Build looks great. Will this still be effective in SSF? Cheers
All hail the timer!
How do you get Cyclone to cost no Mana?
"
victordhn a écrit :
does it tank sirus A8??? if so, ill do it no matter what

it will definitely not "facetank all content" as claimed in the first sentence of the build guide, it will 100% get random one shot, esp Sirus.. that being said, i have a lot of this gear im willing to sell, including a headhunter if anyone is interested lmao
Dernière édition par mksterbruh, le 21 juil. 2020 23:11:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires