[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
gargo123 a écrit :
"
brewtr0n a écrit :
Hey guys, My dmg feels pretty bad on most bosses and I'm dying alot. It seems like I'm not blocking as much as I should be and most hits from bosses in red maps are hitting for like 60%-75% of my HP.

Am I missing something big or what am I doing wrong?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/irY0BtAw

Do u have the red nightmare jewel? If your block isn't at least 74% before procs it should be higher. If u have max res and 5kish life you should have no problems living. Find a way to get blind on hit, either from your sword, passives, or a jewel it makes a huge difference.

Exactly what gargo123 said. I was squishy until I got 74-75 block. Also note what gargo123 said about blind - blind is a huge defense layer.

I've rejigged your character a bit, sticking to the points you currently have, to allow you to slot Red Nightmare. Take note these are temporary until you've levelled up a bit:

option 1 - removed points from fatal blade, put points in brutal blade for block chance:
https://pastebin.com/yCHEUCD6

option 2 - removed points from brinkmanship. You're going to lose some AoE/strike range but won't lose damage:
https://pastebin.com/NEX6Dhf5

Once you've levelled up and have more currency, it would help if you:
1) get a higher dps paradoxica (160+ up).
2) replace your two-stone ring with a good steel or diamond ring with more life first, then damage (phys damage, adds to physical attacks, or attack speed). Make sure ele resists are still at 76+
3) replace gloves with spiked gloves with more life then some damage (adds to physical attacks, accuracy or attack speed). Make sure ele resists are still at 76+

By the way, any reason you're using the 3.9 Gem setup/links rather than the 3.10 setup the build creator now uses?
Dernière édition par sefishbrat, le 27 avr. 2020 18:57:48
"
Maybe a stupid question, but... Blood Stance or Sand Stance? Blood for bosses and Sand for mapping?

The way I approach it:

if you can one-shot trash mobs yes to both. If you don't have the dps yet then stick to blood stance. Sand stance also allows you to gain challenger charges every time you kill any mob type which means faster movement speed.
Dernière édition par sefishbrat, le 27 avr. 2020 18:36:35
"
sefishbrat a écrit :
"
gargo123 a écrit :

Do u have the red nightmare jewel? If your block isn't at least 74% before procs it should be higher. If u have max res and 5kish life you should have no problems living. Find a way to get blind on hit, either from your sword, passives, or a jewel it makes a huge difference.

Exactly what gargo123 said. I was squishy until I got 74-75 block. Also note what gargo123 said about blind - blind is a huge defense layer.

I've rejigged your character a bit, sticking to the points you currently have, to allow you to slot Red Nightmare. Take note these are temporary until you've levelled up a bit:

option 1 - removed points from fatal blade, put points in brutal blade for block chance:

option 2 - removed points from brinkmanship. You're going to lose some AoE/strike range but won't lose damage:

2) replace your two-stone ring with a good steel or diamond ring with more life first, then damage (phys damage, adds to physical attacks, or attack speed). Make sure ele resists are still at 76+
3) replace gloves with spiked gloves with more life then some damage (adds to physical attacks, accuracy or attack speed). Make sure ele resists are still at 76+

By the way, any reason you're using the 3.9 Gem setup/links rather than the 3.10 setup the build creator now uses?

First, I just wanna thank all you guys for responding. I really appreciate it!

Also, thanks very much sefish for the new PoB's I think for now I'm gonna switch over to brutal blade and start saving up for Red Nightmare.

I have a question about the Paradoxica you mentioned. What do you mean buy (160+ up)?

I'm more or less flat broke atm but I'll work on the other items you mentioned when I can get to them.

The thing about the gem links is I really didn't know which was the latest setup he was using. I couldn't find a definitive answer in the guide and it was really annoying me haha.

So I'm guessing I should replace Tempest with CWDT Molten Shell then?

Hello,
Great build btw.

Need some guidance on whether or not if it is better to use the watchers eye jewel with " Precision having crit multi"

Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks.
"
DK1988 a écrit :
Hello,
Great build btw.

Need some guidance on whether or not if it is better to use the watchers eye jewel with " Precision having crit multi"

Thanks.

My opinion, it's better than might of the meek but for the amount those precision crit multi watcher's eyes are going for now, just save up for the 'Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride' Watcher's eye. +2 impale watcher's eye is BiS.
"
brewtr0n a écrit :
"
sefishbrat a écrit :
"
gargo123 a écrit :

First, I just wanna thank all you guys for responding. I really appreciate it!

Also, thanks very much sefish for the new PoB's I think for now I'm gonna switch over to brutal blade and start saving up for Red Nightmare.

I have a question about the Paradoxica you mentioned. What do you mean buy (160+ up)?

I'm more or less flat broke atm but I'll work on the other items you mentioned when I can get to them.

The thing about the gem links is I really didn't know which was the latest setup he was using. I couldn't find a definitive answer in the guide and it was really annoying me haha.

So I'm guessing I should replace Tempest with CWDT Molten Shell then?

On the first page of this forum - the guide - look for the section 'my gear in 3.10 and new build version'. At the very bottom of that section there's a PoB link, just before the youtube video link 'Soon video with this setup on simulacrum'. Load the PoB and view the 3.10 gem setup.

You can probably upgrade your paradoxica last - get the gloves and ring upgraded first. Also, upgrade your circle of guilt as it has low values. An easy way to buff up the dps on your paradoxica is to beastcraft 30 quality corrupt it (PoB tells me doing that will give you a 160 physical dps paradoxica), but only do that once you're 100% sure you won't change the socket colours on your paradoxica. So read the guide first, decide what gems you'll want to socket on your paradoxica, before you beastcraft corrupt it.

If you're wondering what physical dps is, it's physical damage per second, and the higher that is, the better. 190+ is reaching god tier for paradoxica. Do a search on https://pathofexile.com/trade for paradoxica and you'll see there's a value for physical dps (Damage per second).

High pdps paradoxica + blind is probably a goal to reach.
Dernière édition par sefishbrat, le 28 avr. 2020 08:59:17
"
sefishbrat a écrit :
"
DK1988 a écrit :
Hello,
Great build btw.

Thanks.

My opinion, it's better than might of the meek but for the amount those precision crit multi watcher's eyes are going for now, just save up for the 'Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride' Watcher's eye. +2 impale watcher's eye is BiS.

Thanks, i was lucky enough to have the watchers eye drop with precision crit multi.
Impale watchers eye will be my endgame goal.

Thanks again for replying.
Thank you very much for this build. APpreciate the effort in making the guide and all your comments.

Can you help me? I keep dying and my DPS seems very low. I followed your 3.10 guide and have most of the items. I read all the comments here and tried to follow the tips from the other helpful members as well. I am level 95 and have zero chance of killing A8 Sirus (which is my main goal). I play in Standard but have access to some cluster jewels though I do not see any in your 3.10 PoB pastebin

I already have the Paradoxica with Blind, Impale +2 ticks watchers eye (its not in my gear now but in another character --- i can move it here if we fix my issues on dying and low dps about only 1M according to PoB)

I have an issue with some ele resist when I equip Ryslatha's Coil so I have a spare belt that maximizes resist. But even then, I am dying too much.

please help sir.

https://pastebin.com/3S0wnjs1

and here is my extra resist belt

i swap this with Brutalize for clearing also

thank you and hope to get your helpful advice and advice from other experts as well.

1. DPS
2. Survivability

"
Daibom a écrit :
Thank you very much for this build. APpreciate the effort in making the guide and all your comments.

Can you help me? I keep dying and my DPS seems very low. I followed your 3.10 guide and have most of the items. I read all the comments here and tried to follow the tips from the other helpful members as well. I am level 95 and have zero chance of killing A8 Sirus (which is my main goal). I play in Standard but have access to some cluster jewels though I do not see any in your 3.10 PoB pastebin

I already have the Paradoxica with Blind, Impale +2 ticks watchers eye (its not in my gear now but in another character --- i can move it here if we fix my issues on dying and low dps about only 1M according to PoB)

I have an issue with some ele resist when I equip Ryslatha's Coil so I have a spare belt that maximizes resist. But even then, I am dying too much.

please help sir.

thank you and hope to get your helpful advice and advice from other experts as well.

1. DPS
2. Survivability

1. Big thing most people miss is hit chance. you have 88% chance to hit. this is why your damage is low, also the fact that your Ryslathas has almost the worst possible roll. you want high max phys low min phys.

2. your survivabiility will be fine if you have full resistances. you have more hp than me and i run 4 sextant influenced scarabed 60% delirium t16s and die rarely.

If you need more info you can look at my delirium character to see how i altered the skill tree to gain more chance to hit and res.

Edit: Just noticed you are using a rumi's. swap that for a lions roar and you will gain a lot of damage as well. Lastly, in order to have true idea of your dps on POB you need to calculate your impale damage and the bonus damage from the min/max phys boost of ryslathas.

impale calculation is 1 x (impale chance) x (impale effect) x (# of impales) x .1

E.G. with 100% impale chance, 109% impale effect and 7 impales (watchers eye)

1 x 1 x 2.09 x 7 x .1 = 1.463 which is a 146.3% MORE multiplier to your total dps.
Dernière édition par gargo123, le 28 avr. 2020 23:26:51
"
gargo123 a écrit :
"
Daibom a écrit :

please help sir.

1. DPS
2. Survivability

1. Big thing most people miss is hit chance. you have 88% chance to hit. this is why your damage is low, also the fact that your Ryslathas has almost the worst possible roll. you want high max phys low min phys.

2. your survivabiility will be fine if you have full resistances. you have more hp than me and i run 4 sextant influenced scarabed 60% delirium t16s and die rarely.

If you need more info you can look at my delirium character to see how i altered the skill tree to gain more chance to hit and res.

Edit: Just noticed you are using a rumi's. swap that for a lions roar and you will gain a lot of damage as well. Lastly, in order to have true idea of your dps on POB you need to calculate your impale damage and the bonus damage from the min/max phys boost of ryslathas.

impale calculation is 1 x (impale chance) x (impale effect) x (# of impales) x .1

E.G. with 100% impale chance, 109% impale effect and 7 impales (watchers eye)

1 x 1 x 2.09 x 7 x .1 = 1.463 which is a 146.3% MORE multiplier to your total dps.

this is very helpful ! I went for Rumi's for the defense i guess because i was dying so much. Will try that.

I will definitely look at your PoB and fix my resistances. the belt....gulp...will try to find a new one.

thank you sir !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires