[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hi guys, I just got a second copy of Paradoxica but I struggle to know which one is better...
Dernière édition par bonns7512, le 24 avr. 2020 08:58:29
bonns7512 can you not put them in pob to see which one gives you more dps?
I did and there is a difference, not that huge but the +17% impale was looking better for me.
Hello, just changed over to this build hoping to farm simulacrum but I don't know what i did wrong I can't stop dieing, haven't been able to finish lvl 20 sim, can't kill sirus 6lvl and die non stop in tier 13+ maps

here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/7ZwaCL1E
"
Hello, just changed over to this build hoping to farm simulacrum but I don't know what i did wrong I can't stop dieing, haven't been able to finish lvl 20 sim, can't kill sirus 6lvl and die non stop in tier 13+ maps

here is my POB:

https://pastebin.com/7ZwaCL1E

Check your ascendancy points against the sample PoB. You've got really low block chance and no spell block chance because you're using the wrong ascendancy points for the build.

Also, you don't need that +30 dexterity passive point with the gear you have. Better to use that point somewhere else.

Spending two passive points to get the jewel socket under stamina or near profane chemistry (if you need the +10 dex) will allow you to socket Red Nightmare, which should cap your block chance.

You also want to be spending some passive points on some life nodes. 4k life is somewhat low - you still need life in case anything gets past block and all the other mitigation (fortify, armour, resists, etc) that the build has. Your PoB is missing 4 passive points (at level 90, you should have 113 points available). Did you just not allocate them or is there a chance you missed some quests?
Dernière édition par sefishbrat, le 25 avr. 2020 11:37:50
"
bonns7512 a écrit :
I did and there is a difference, not that huge but the +17% impale was looking better for me.

Tree + Impale Supp + Dread Banner caps your impale chance though. Are you not using one of those?
I managed to fit flesh and stone into the build

"
Labbed a écrit :
"
bonns7512 a écrit :

Tree + Impale Supp + Dread Banner caps your impale chance though. Are you not using one of those?

I do, but i'm at 60%
"
bonns7512 a écrit :
"
Labbed a écrit :
"
bonns7512 a écrit :

I do, but i'm at 60%

Question, is that 60% on 'no active skill' on PoB/Default Attack on Character sheet? If so, switch to Cyclone skill and you'll probably find you're at 100%?

Loving the build. Hit 97 for the first time since starting in breach and have so far had no troubles with any content outside 100% delirium fully juiced t16s. The only gear left for me to get is to reorganize my resists for a ryslathas and replace my mark of the elder with a double dmg roll RoG

Which zana mod does everyone use? I've always liked bloodlines but it feels extra rippy in 5 orb juiced 16s. I've got about 4m pob dps with impale and no totem active/initial pride, but it's not nearly enough to feel smooth in 5 orb maps. Stickikg to 3 orb for now I'll update once I get my final upgrades. Should be about 30% more dmg once I have the belt and ring

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires