[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hi, I am a fan with your build and had fun watching your vids. Im currently following your build and have most of the items expect for the jewel. But I always keep getting 1shotted by some mobs which I dont know and how. Please help me.

"
mylaya a écrit :
Hi, I am a fan with your build and had fun watching your vids. Im currently following your build and have most of the items expect for the jewel. But I always keep getting 1shotted by some mobs which I dont know and how. Please help me.

Hello first get the versatile combatent node in the ascendancy that will make you block all most all attacks , them get a better abbysus with %40 damage taken
them get a gloves with accuracy and a ring with life rolls you can even craft life on the ring.
Keep me updated and good luck.
Running the budget build atm, started the league super late, and just found my first ex or so. What would be your order to start upgrading?
"
Poisom a écrit :
"
mylaya a écrit :

Hello first get the versatile combatent node in the ascendancy that will make you block all most all attacks , them get a better abbysus with %40 damage taken
them get a gloves with accuracy and a ring with life rolls you can even craft life on the ring.
Keep me updated and good luck.

Ok thank you so much, Im also wondering, how do people have bigger spins and run so fast? Sorry new to the game xD
Hello Poisom! Thanks for the build.. thats amazing

Question: What is your view about running The Saviour over Paradoxica?
Hey! Is the best bet going for Paradoxica and the shield first after gaining the budget crap state? Played like 10hrs just started the season but the build seems nice, surfing thru maps bosses die super fast eventho clear speed is a bit slowish with the shit gear.

*EDIT: Are cluster jewels not suitable for our build since I dont see them in the PoB?
Dernière édition par Carnivori, le 1 mai 2020 08:11:51
"
Viperrox a écrit :
Hello Poisom! Thanks for the build.. thats amazing

Question: What is your view about running The Saviour over Paradoxica?

To my knowledge it isn't suitable for shield builds. Saviour is mainly OP with a high dps main hand to pair it with afaik. I could be wrong tho I skipped last league and just started this one.
Any reason to use Paradoxica over like a 400pdps foil?
Check in PoB if it's better than the double dmg we get from paradoxica. I would guess 400dps is enough to beat it but not sure.
"
Carnivori a écrit :
Check in PoB if it's better than the double dmg we get from paradoxica. I would guess 400dps is enough to beat it but not sure.

Paradoxica is a lot better than 400dps foil. To check its true dps, pob fork is needed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires