[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hi, I played this build during Delerium and crushed everything with it but like a lot of people I am fed up of using Cyclone. I noticed you are doing a bleed EQ version which I like the look of. Do you plan on making a seperate more detailed guide for it or is it just a test at the moment?

Thanks
I have a question, Can you do impale cyclone with bleed? Is that strong?
Thanks a bunch for keeping the bleed version separate from the cyclone version. I haven't done cyclone in very long time, so I'm thinking of running a cyclone build following this guide... Thanks again for keeping the guide up to date!
Hi, sorry to be a bother, this is probably a question asked before and with an obvious answer but I can't find one.

Mana Reserved:
Pride; 50%
Herald of Purity; 25%
Flesh and Stone; 25%
Dread Banner; 10%
Precision; flat mana
Total; 110% + precision

The PoB for this build says 98% reserved, but I can't find a jewel / passive / gem / equipment modifier that reduces mana reserve.

What am I missing?
"
infinitys_minute a écrit :
Hi, sorry to be a bother, this is probably a question asked before and with an obvious answer but I can't find one.

Mana Reserved:
Pride; 50%
Herald of Purity; 25%
Flesh and Stone; 25%
Dread Banner; 10%
Precision; flat mana
Total; 110% + precision

The PoB for this build says 98% reserved, but I can't find a jewel / passive / gem / equipment modifier that reduces mana reserve.

What am I missing?

Hey, it's because it's Blood and Sand (10%) and not Flesh and Stone (25%)
total reserved is 95%

also it's recommended to use precision on lvl 1 so it's the lowest possible reserved mana (22)

with a praxis that reduce costs of spell by 8 cyclone is free

I'm lvl 79 with this build now and got 28 mana left after all that, which is only used when casting blood rage.

Dash & Enduring Cry are using life instead of mana and Ancestral Warchief and Molten shell are both used as Vaal (corrupted) so you cast them with souls instead.

Can you help me? I dint have dps like you, what iam doing wrong?
Sorry 4 my eng)

https://pastebin.com/u0250E3G
Dernière édition par Aqua99, le 19 janv. 2021 04:10:02
im trying this build but find it kind of squishy on the survival side. even with the block cap and avoidance of stun when block. i get stunned like 4 times a map and then die or get in a difficult position. any advice? was thinking on getting unwavering stance...
Used this build in heist and loved it, doing it again as a starter in Ritual but I need to ask. Am I really supposed to be using a lvl 20 CWDT setup with a linked ice golem? Seems very unnecessary as the molten shell will hardly ever be used and the golem will be dying more frequently than it is recast. Maybe I'm missing something? would appreciate some help/explanation.
"
HomingSnail a écrit :
Used this build in heist and loved it, doing it again as a starter in Ritual but I need to ask. Am I really supposed to be using a lvl 20 CWDT setup with a linked ice golem? Seems very unnecessary as the molten shell will hardly ever be used and the golem will be dying more frequently than it is recast. Maybe I'm missing something? would appreciate some help/explanation.

Vaal Molten shell ? :D
What are some good cluster notables for us?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires