[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I'm doing this build as starter in 3.13

The only thing missing is where to go first in the passive tree while leveling. Anyone?
"
Rohak a écrit :

The only thing missing is where to go first in the passive tree while leveling. Anyone?

Look one of my previous post i put my own PoB and it had steps in it (no skill, no gear) it's only like an leveling helper for skill point.
It might not be the best route but it should be fine.
how do you generate frenzy charges?
what do u think of trying the trinity support with one of heist experimental sword that convert 100% physical to random element, will it result in more damage? or will it be a good weapon before i canafford paradoxica? (gonna be expensive at league start)
"
how do you generate frenzy charges?

You generate Frenzy charges by using Blood Rage.
"
Chicout a écrit :
"
Rohak a écrit :

Look one of my previous post i put my own PoB and it had steps in it (no skill, no gear) it's only like an leveling helper for skill point.
It might not be the best route but it should be fine.

Thanks a lot mate
Would you recommend this build with a Necro Aura bot?
You stay earthquake for the rest of the League? 🤔
"
Dovahsith a écrit :
#### ONE SHOT on tier 11 multiple times by Malachai ###

Hi,

first: thanks for the great build. i had a lot of fun in Heist and i have to say: this is the tankiest build i ever played! With the high block chance this build is forgiving the mostly movement-mistakes and finally save your life. Only the chaos resistance have to be raised up, but there are several possibilities.

In the course of the new league I am looking for comparable skill to cyclone with this build, so I experimented a little bit with double strike in the Core Map (tier 11, no mods)

Unfortunately i was slained by an one hit (Malachais VollSlam)

i have reproduce the situation and i was slain again and again, with fortify up and 4 endurance charges, round about with 73% physical damage reduction, 6.144 life and NO Abyssus. According to PoB i can take a 26K maximum pysical hit and 32K maximum fire hit.

==> Can someone please explain me, how that can be - it was "just" a tier11 map with no mods. Sure, it could have been a crit... multiple times... but more than 25K damage on a tier11 map with no mods? Is that a bug? iam confused

Thanks for help

what are the map mods?
"
TurtleJones a écrit :
"
Dovahsith a écrit :
#### ONE SHOT on tier 11 multiple times by Malachai ###

what are the map mods?

Hi, already wrote: NO MAP MODS, just a naked tier 11 map. I tested it multiple times: Malachai (Monster Level 78) can one shot this build, ridiculous.

You, respectively everyone can have a look on my character from last league, with which I tested it. Maybe someone has an explanation for it. Thanks
https://pastebin.com/RehgVuiD

If a video with the one shots is desired, please let me know.

Dernière édition par Dovahsith, le 17 janv. 2021 01:41:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires