[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Chicout a écrit :
"
Poisom a écrit :
3.13 ready
summary
minor nerfs to ascendancy for both version
(bleed bow version get +4% to block -5% bleed damage)
(cyclone version almost untoched just painforged get - damage but since is increased it's is almost nothing)
(bleed EQ -5% damage)
i will start the league with the EQ version them transit to bleed bow
ps: harvest is back soo op gear will be easier to craft and cheap to buy
i will update the guide once i get some gear
good luck everybody

So if i made myself a nice PoB for an EQ bleed axe build (last week), based on your 3.12 info (and thanks for your nice guide), i should just use it with 3.13 as nothing core changed right?? for skill point and gem setup, then it's a question of gear and to play...

same setup , the unique axe Jack, the Axe Vaal Hatchet got a nice buff for eq version , will be a solid weapon choice until you get one with the bleed mod
i will be using the same pob , just using passive points on others nodes(life , and bleed dmg/overtime damage/axe nodes)them respect it once i get the clusters.
Dernière édition par Poisom, le 13 janv. 2021 11:59:14
So you will follow Pob for EQ from "Earthquake version" tab right? And for Bandits also Alira? Could you tell me which leveling gems should I use for EQ build? Sorry for so many questions, it is gonna be my first time with this kind of build :)
"
voxx1 a écrit :
So you will follow Pob for EQ from "Earthquake version" tab right? And for Bandits also Alira? Could you tell me which leveling gems should I use for EQ build? Sorry for so many questions, it is gonna be my first time with this kind of build :)

Here's my PoB
https://pastebin.com/agqiXXUV

It's exactly the one from this guide but i didnt put any cluster yet (in case i dont find or buy some nice one) and lvl easily anyway...
I didnt put any gear or skill it's just kinda reminder for skill point as leveling.

@poisom
Youll see i have put like some steps so please also comment if i seem to take some node too late or too early. (instead of cluster i go on the right part take some nodes that fits and are def/off balance)

Thanks and all credit to this build creator. i just made my own PoB as quick reference notes as leveling but i'm refering to this guide for end-game setup.

Edit#1:
If i really struggle at one point and seem to die, ill go and pick Hematophagy (need 5 points (2 to reach it and 3 into it) total) and see if it helps (sacrificing a bit of dps) (is this any good idea or just really bad??)
Dernière édition par Chicout, le 13 janv. 2021 16:37:09
In the variant with the bow Where you took 50 percent of the evasion? I completely removed all your clothes and removed all the passives and you still have 50 percent of the evasion. HOW?
I already saw that there was blind mark in configuration sorry)
Edit: Woops, wrong forum thread D:
Dernière édition par Nickolai20599, le 13 janv. 2021 20:53:41
Does this build use cluster jewels?
Hi. The build looks very good and I want to try it, but I have several concerns about the survivability. Can this handle 100% Delirium? How does it cope with Chaos damage, since we run -60% resist? How about rare Legion mobs/Syndicates? I can see a lot of 1-hit deaths with this build. Or Im I mistaken?
Thank you
I will almost certainly go for these build, I always play Cyclone, but these one looks great.

Just a couple of question, i will play on ps4 for, so the joypad is not good as pc controls.

Blood rage and warcry are cast automatically or you need to active cast?

Sorry for my english...
#### ONE SHOT on tier 11 multiple times by Malachai ###

Hi,

first: thanks for the great build. i had a lot of fun in Heist and i have to say: this is the tankiest build i ever played! With the high block chance this build is forgiving the mostly movement-mistakes and finally save your life. Only the chaos resistance have to be raised up, but there are several possibilities.

In the course of the new league I am looking for comparable skill to cyclone with this build, so I experimented a little bit with double strike in the Core Map (tier 11, no mods)

Unfortunately i was slained by an one hit (Malachais VollSlam)

i have reproduce the situation and i was slain again and again, with fortify up and 4 endurance charges, round about with 73% physical damage reduction, 6.144 life and NO Abyssus. According to PoB i can take a 26K maximum pysical hit and 32K maximum fire hit.

==> Can someone please explain me, how that can be - it was "just" a tier11 map with no mods. Sure, it could have been a crit... multiple times... but more than 25K damage on a tier11 map with no mods? Is that a bug? iam confused

Thanks for help

Dernière édition par Dovahsith, le 14 janv. 2021 06:53:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires