[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
laptmdre a écrit :
hi guys, how can i use the 5 auras without enlighten, i can activate the 5 but it leaves no mana to cast ancestral warchief, some tip?

use enlighten
Anyone else unable to use the PoB links? The only ones working for me are the ones in the levelling section? Otherwise I get an error saying that the build is trying to use an unrecognised version on the passive tree. (using update 1.4.170)
"
santapod a écrit :
Anyone else unable to use the PoB links? The only ones working for me are the ones in the levelling section? Otherwise I get an error saying that the build is trying to use an unrecognised version on the passive tree. (using update 1.4.170)

Check for PoB Community Fork
Thanks for the build guide man. This was my first lvl 100.
So anyone is using alternate quality gem for this build? Which ones you guys would recommend? I am currently using divergent cyclone, anomalous infused channeling support.
"
CMW682BOSS a écrit :
Thanks for the build guide man. This was my first lvl 100.

Grats!

would you say the way to maps - red maps - endgame bosses was rather smooth? or do you need very big investments to feel strong enough to do endgame?
How far will take me this build in SSF, without having access to the most of those juicy uniques?
"
hackrawk a écrit :
How far will take me this build in SSF, without having access to the most of those juicy uniques?

Hmmm... I really struggled in terms of DPS and survivability before getting the shield, the sword, Jewels, flask... Maybe I suck so...
"
TouboJian a écrit :
"
hackrawk a écrit :

Hmmm... I really struggled in terms of DPS and survivability before getting the shield, the sword, Jewels, flask... Maybe I suck so...

Which level is your gladiator right now, which gear, same tree?

If it's a really good build, it should work for most parts of the endgame without having those best in slot items. "Working" as in maybe not that smooth, with a slower clearspeed and some less tankyness, but it should work. But that's what I'm worried about.

Would like to have more replies from people that played that build in SSF.

i think this will do

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires