[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Just wonder if anyone uses this build and successfully beat the uber Queen? I died horribly. I beat Elder and Shaper without issue.
"
Yavëtîl a écrit :
"
LokiONY a écrit :

Thanks for reply and good information. I think I saw your build on poe.ninja few days back, with alt. quality rage and vengeance - this is definitely interesting setup and potential to throw in berserk for sky-high DPS on bosses however I defo do not have enough currency do it right now. Just finally completed the basic build yesterday and still levelling my guy (lvl84 currently) and gems - I am saving up to get +2 impale Watcher's Eye first and then potentially for better rings/gloves.

Always a pleasure,
I use rage generators because when u do 5 delirium maps (you are at 50 rage all the time and its a huge dps boost) in any other fight its almost useless tbh

Yeah watchers with +2 its very important

Also a nice damage boost for reckno/vengeance, it could take a while but you can actually just retailate veritania a8 to death xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuYj-mCDnU

in your pob you use tenacity...its better than bladedancer??
TY:)
"
hackrawk a écrit :
"
TouboJian a écrit :
"
hackrawk a écrit :
How far will take me this build in SSF, without having access to the most of those juicy uniques?

Hmmm... I really struggled in terms of DPS and survivability before getting the shield, the sword, Jewels, flask... Maybe I suck so...

Which level is your gladiator right now, which gear, same tree?

If it's a really good build, it should work for most parts of the endgame without having those best in slot items. "Working" as in maybe not that smooth, with a slower clearspeed and some less tankyness, but it should work. But that's what I'm worried about.

Would like to have more replies from people that played that build in SSF.

I am playing this build in SSF (standard) without any legacy items and only on a 5 link.
Using Scaeva as a weapon and so far doing ok in T15 maps.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
TouboJian a écrit :
Just wonder if anyone uses this build and successfully beat the uber Queen? I died horribly. I beat Elder and Shaper without issue.

do you have 100% reduced phys reflect?
to make uberatziti easy you need risk awareness nodes & swap the ring on the right slot for a sibyl's lament

"
Lampra a écrit :

in your pob you use tenacity...its better than bladedancer??
TY:)

bladedancer gives me less dps (-11k) & less life (-5%) and the weapon range doest even increase the cyclone area.

if you seek dps instead the balanced dps/hp of tenacity i would go for singular focus
Hi all.

Thank you for your build. I already played it back in Delirium with Blade flurry and came back to it in the middle of this league.

I gathered the basics for this build, and kept playing without investing more in it as i felt it was strong enough already.

I now have something like 80-100Ex spare. I wonder how I can upgrade my gear for a faster map clear:

HH? Elusive-Tailwind boot? Grind a bite more for onslaught ring?
Dernière édition par Nayiri, le 29 nov. 2020 08:29:04
Is it just me or.. The pastebin code of Budget version is not working with the latest Path of Building?
Dernière édition par MikkoMansikka, le 29 nov. 2020 10:48:54
So is 75 block chance the highest for this build ? Cause i cant find anywhere to get more than that, i have the surrender, im lvl 93 and there are no more adderad block chance on gear or in thr tree ?
Hello
I have used this version with lacerate. I have, I think a good stuff.
I find that the feeling in the gameplay baths is really nice. I like lacerate. Very fast, moves a lot.
The defense is good. On the other hand in attack, even with 4 million dps, I do not shoot the blues. Strange ...
I personally find the difference between the price of the stuff and the damage to be quite bad compared to other builds.
Also with lacerate, it’s quite complicated to deal with mana with all my auras.
Unless I miss something in dps baths, I'm not convinced by the construction compared to the price of the stuff, around 40ex.

https://pastebin.com/hNy5c1Jg

"
TouboJian a écrit :

Don't attack the copy with the mirror in the hand is the usual way. Look when the 4 copies spawn after the mirror - it's visible once you get used to it. Or get the anti reflect ring + minor god.

Yes and dodge everything on the floor - the atziri fight is not for fun. The fight has been done with 1 HP, so it's dodging and avoiding hitting the mirror clone.
"
Drax6661 a écrit :
Hello
I have used this version with lacerate. I have, I think a good stuff.
I find that the feeling in the gameplay baths is really nice. I like lacerate. Very fast, moves a lot.
The defense is good. On the other hand in attack, even with 4 million dps, I do not shoot the blues. Strange ...
I personally find the difference between the price of the stuff and the damage to be quite bad compared to other builds.
Also with lacerate, it’s quite complicated to deal with mana with all my auras.
Unless I miss something in dps baths, I'm not convinced by the construction compared to the price of the stuff, around 40ex.

https://pastebin.com/hNy5c1Jg

You have long damage ramp up times with this build. Impale dps need 5 hits to ramp up to full damage, pride need 4 seconds. It's not so complicated with the original cyclone build due to the faster attack rating.

You have only 700k direct dps in sand stance without potions and totem, perhaps the normality in lazy clearing. 4 million is after ramp up with potions and totem - not the normality.

Additional, crit calculates per complete multistrike cycle. So when you get a dud, the complete cycle is wasted (not killing blues). This problem doesn't exist with cyclone, too. A single dud here doesn't matter at all.

A possiblity would be to try to get near to 100% crit, at least with the potion. Crit Paradoxia, body armor with + crit, perhaps rings with crit, a possibility to generate power charges.

Changing the skill on a build isn't that easy most times, especially when going from a very fast skil to an extreme slow hitter. With a 60% attack speed multiplier, compared to 300 for cyclone even multistrike makes no ferrari out of this truck.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires