[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Guys help. Tried to craft the exploding armor and when i used the awakened orb the mana cost modifier disappeared . can i do anything to this armor or it is done?

Thank you.
"
Nayobi a écrit :
Guys help. Tried to craft the exploding armor and when i used the awakened orb the mana cost modifier disappeared . can i do anything to this armor or it is done?

Thank you.

its done

you need 2 body armour: 1 with -mana cost and 1 with explode and be sure they dont have any other signature mod from that influence
Dernière édition par Yavëtîl, le 12 nov. 2020 16:49:12
I did like the videos . 2 chests . The only thing was that my astral plate was 86 lvl and it had -15 cost and recover life on kill...
"
Nayobi a écrit :
I did like the videos . 2 chests . The only thing was that my astral plate was 86 lvl and it had -15 cost and recover life on kill...

recover life on kill is a warlord mod therefore it was a 50/50 getting -mana cost
I came back to play POE after giving it a try in 2013 and followed a few guides in the forum, this one is my fav by far. Easy to play, high survivability and enough damage for any bosses. I made a few adjustments by the way.
1. I spend 2 points to have an extra slot for Watcher's Eye (support Pride).
2. I replace the second ring (the unique one) so I still have -mana cost on non-channeling skills but also have increased max life and a little more damage.
3. I replace the sword so I have much more damage.
4. I replace Cyclone (since I personally don't like it) with Vaal Double Strike while switching between Fortify for bossing and Melee Splash Damage for mapping. I tried various skills (Flicker Strike, Reave, Lacerate...) but Vaal Double Strike comes out on top in term of dps. Make sure you're in sand stance while mapping and blood stance while bossing. The difference is noticeable. If you can't survive then keep Fortify and switch Splash/Melee Damage.
Only do 1 and 3 if your budget is enough. Lastly you don't need an explode chest.
Dernière édition par DucNoMo, le 13 nov. 2020 04:20:21
Can you do any videos how to craft boots with high resist, tailwind and elusive and ofc 35% movement speed.
"
xDekson a écrit :
Can you do any videos how to craft boots with high resist, tailwind and elusive and ofc 35% movement speed.

that was only possible on harvest league
hi guys, currently, I am playing the earthquake version. Just wanna ask how does Aul's ammy provides more dps than physical damage rare amulet?

TIA.
Hello everyone, I have almost the same equipment than everyone posted here but I have a much less dps (3.2m) anyone can help me out? I have 28ex to spend for upgrades, planning on changing the ring for an assassination mark or vulnerability but there aren't good ones. I'll put my pob here. Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/BZA2zfLQ
Dernière édition par Zyslakc, le 14 nov. 2020 19:39:32
hi guys, how can i use the 5 auras without enlighten, i can activate the 5 but it leaves no mana to cast ancestral warchief, some tip?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires