[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hello, first of all thank you for the guide Bergerbrush, I am incredibly new to the game, and your guide taught me the ropes well so far but of course as everyone I ran into trouble and I ended up wasting precious resources so I am here to ask for help. I am at level 87 at the moment.

This is the itemization so far
Claws

Armor bits

Rings and amulet

First of the bat after reading up I do realize I am doing terrible and I should have invested in a -15 armor rather than -3 accessories, as well as a abyss belt with resists and life, as well as boots, and Abyssus with reduced damage taken and an amulet to which I can allocate Hawk. To my demise, it started getting a bit overwhelming for me when it comes to itemization, I would greatly appreciate links to a items that would make my poor character actually deal some damage.

As far as flasks and cluster jewels go I have it under control, that part is fairly easy, I am just lacking skill points to allocate another large cluster jewel and its skills =(.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
Experienced Player Guide

A lot of people are asking about Watchers Eye Jewels. Obviously the great ones are Pride ones such as Attack Damage, Double Damage and 2x More Impale Stacks.

Here is a quick order of some generally nice Watcher Eye Jewels and how good they are for this Build from best to worst.

PoB tells me 2x Impale Hits is still best but I don't know if we can go above 9 Impale Hits if we already have Double Deep Cuts so I'm leaving that out for now.

Best Pride WE: Double Damage/Attack Physical Damage - Intimidate(not worth it if you have Awakened Physical Support)

Best Precision WE: Crit Multi/Attack Physical Damage(Depends on ur Crit Chance) - Increased Attack Speed

Why can't we go above 9 impale hits? Is it because in those 9 hits we will have applied a new impale to the target? Or why do we not want this mod on the watchers eye?
"
mike_abram a écrit :

Second question what is your choice for amulet annoint? Im using claws of the falcon now.

Claws of the Hawk and Assassination are good candidates
Dernière édition par WienerErdberg, le 24 mai 2020 22:12:47
so i have about 3 EX of currency, but im not sure what to invest it into. this is my current set up
I played that game kinda 4 years ago; now i start again, I mean i am kinda new. And i dont understand: how the hell people get 100+ ex etc in that short time and get imba gears.
I reached LV90 but still waiting rng gods. None of my gears fit that guide but i am trying fellas. And waiting some tips. :brofist:

Dernière édition par BySnake, le 29 mai 2020 07:38:17
Would someone be able to provide me some gear upgrade recommendations? I find that I still get one shot a decent amount when trying to do full juiced content or 100% delirious stuff. I think chaos res (or just not enough life) might be the issue? not sure since there is no death recap.

I have about 6ex as a budget and was looking at some tailwind boots (without elusive since both together is pretty expensive), but not sure if that would help with survivability. I also thought about switching to a rare claw but those also get expensive. :(

Gear:

Thanks for any help!
Hi, guys.
This build is co cool and comfortable to play, really like it.
Have one suggestion about mana cost of cyclone: all of method described in guide is pretty expenisve. I used Praxis
Paua Ring (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis), that can handle mana cost of cyclon too and cost absolutely nothing. I think it would be great starter option for this guide.

What do you think, guys?

Regards,
Andrii
"
babay29 a écrit :
Hi, guys.
Have one suggestion about mana cost of cyclone: all of method described in guide is pretty expenisve. I used Praxis
Paua Ring (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis), that can handle mana cost of cyclon too and cost absolutely nothing. I think it would be great starter option for this guide.

What do you think, guys?

Regards,
Andrii

If you look into
New Players Guide > Leveling Guide > Leveling Gear Act 1-10 > Rings
you will find this exact ring as one of the gearing options ;-)
Dernière édition par WhiteAoT, le 29 mai 2020 15:53:41
"
WhiteAoT a écrit :
"
babay29 a écrit :
Hi, guys.

What do you think, guys?

Regards,
Andrii

If you look into
New Players Guide > Leveling Guide > Leveling Gear Act 1-10 > Rings
you will find this exact ring as one of the gearing options ;-)

It would be nice to add this ring into "Handling Cyclone Mana Cost" section. I bought this ring with -8 total mana cost of skills and was able to switch into second version of gems setup without make it "Expensive Version"

Regards,
Andrii
I have been enjoying the build so far but i realized i was following the cheap/easy tree and was wondering if it is normal to then switch to the more dps and life (expensive/hard tree) later in mapping ? if so when would be a good point to start respeccing ? or is it just better to start over and follow the more min maxed tree ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires