[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hi and thanks for the tip. I went and updated according to what you suggested and its been a real help. I happened to stumbled into an ex orb and now am thinking about the best upgrade for me and im really not sure what to do with it. I feel like my gear is all pretty decent, so im guessing i really need to find some better weapons, or a better chest becuase the one i currently am using gives no armor and is not too big a help i think. Anyways if you have a tip is appreciated again and thanks a ton for the help!
A couple of points:

Get a better Abyssus - 47% damage taken is not good, aim for one with 40% or 41%
You're missing a craft on your Diamond Ring
Your Murderous Eye Jewel is below average, try to get one with 8% Onslaught on kill + more life
Get a Stygian Vise with high Life and put one craft on it too.
When your gems reach lv 20 turn them into lv 1 Quality 20% ones via vendor recipe
Rage Support on chest is not needed, use Brutality instead

But most importantly you should start looking for good cluster jewels, the ones you have are not very good.
Also look for 2 Lv 3 Enlighten Support gems to get full aura set-up but you will also need some sort of mana reduction gear. Read the guide but there is a cheaper 4th option which is the unique Praxis Ring (get one with 6, 7 or 8 mana reduction once you have reserved most of your mana).

You're chest is fine - 6-Link and much life. You're next chest upgrade should be -15 Mana Cost but those are really expensive, so dont waste money on a chest that is just an interim solution. Cluster Jewels, Enlighten Support, a 400+dps main hand claw and mana reduction are more important.

You can look at my character, I don't have super top gear but mostly maxed out stuff what I could get with a decent budget. The most expensive piece of this build is the -15 mana cost chest which I still don't have.
Dernière édition par vox_popoli, le 18 mai 2020 18:52:23
Hello, I am trying to figure out my issue with end game content and even the POB does not include my 2nd large cluster. The other one allocates fine but the second one shows the cluster but doesn't extend the tree to show the passives/medium jewel clusters. Any help will be appreciated.

My POB Link even though it doesn't show my other cluster jewels/passives:
https://pastebin.com/F0byQPhq

My other jewels are:
Large - 12% increased dmg with hits and ailments with claws, Deep Cuts/Wind-Up
Medium - Channel passives w/ Enduring Focus/Precise
Medium - Colbat jewel with 7% life and corrupted blood implicit
small - fettle with 4% increased life small passive

I am just getting a little frustrated with not being able to do some content with this much investment, but maybe I am doing something wrong so if anyone could help I would appreciate it.
"
wastedoutcast a écrit :
Hello, I am trying to figure out my issue with end game content

which content specifically?
abyssus has 49% increased damage taken, id start with replacing that
instead of molten shell u could try vaal molten shell, and activate the vaal part urself in risky situations
ur amulet has no crit chance, multi or flat phys but i guess that wont help survivability directly
i dnt see chaos res on your gear
Just wanted to thank Bergerbrush for the build. Had an awesome time this league and having reached 36/40 I feel like I'm done for now. Reached lvl 96 and 21.5M DPS on POB.
Also, had very good RNG drops... Got a 5 passives voices, an awakened chain support gem AND, when I thought it could not get better, a freaking HH from rank 3 sacrificial altar.
Cheers!
Here is my gear:
Dernière édition par pindukk, le 21 mai 2020 11:43:03
Where is everyone getting enough Intelligence to run claws? I'm looking through peoples gear listed here and a lot of them don't have any +Int on the gear. I'm only at 42 Intelligence right now without any gear and not even close to being able to use a Wasp Nest. I can take spend skill points to get enough Intelligence but I can't seem to figure out what everyone else is doing differently.
You need at least an INT of 111 in order to run lv 20 Infused Channeling on your chest. If you look around the gear of people in this thread it's usually a combination of +all Attributes/Intelligence on Amulets/Rings + the single node Versatility which gives +20 Dex/Int. If you're still missing try to get Int on Jewels or craft it yourself on Boots/Belt/Gloves. The same goes for Dex which you need 155 in order to run Lv 20 Blood Rage.
This is a very nice build, but may I suggest some changes?

For the New Players Guide > Leveling Guide > Skills for Leveling Act 1-10

Maybe get more in detail about the auras and how to use them properly, like Dread banner for exemple. Also add information about which level we should stop leveling the auras in the new players guide too, as this could prevent having to go back on gems and fixing the problem when its too late (you only did for Precision).

Thanks for the guide thought this kind of approach is very nice for new players.
"
vox_popoli a écrit :
You need at least an INT of 111 in order to run lv 20 Infused Channeling on your chest. If you look around the gear of people in this thread it's usually a combination of +all Attributes/Intelligence on Amulets/Rings + the single node Versatility which gives +20 Dex/Int. If you're still missing try to get Int on Jewels or craft it yourself on Boots/Belt/Gloves. The same goes for Dex which you need 155 in order to run Lv 20 Blood Rage.

Thanks - I'm getting close to the end of the campaign so I think I'll just go with the nodes for now since I will be throwing away almost all of my gear soon and this will help in the meantime. As soon as I get some good gear that I wont be throwing out I can pull points out of the nodes and reinvest them.
Hi all. I have just rolled pretty good synthesised iron ring.

Implict: Grants 21 hatred skill

+18 all atr
Add 9-15 phys danage
+400 armour
Herald of purity has 33% reduced mana r
4% damage reduction with herald of purity

Im thinking to fit it in this build. Any suggestions? What could be replaced for herald of purity. Im using the "expensive gem set" at the moment. Does it makes sense at all? I have described ring like that because I have some problems linking account...
Thanks for any suggestions.

Second question what is your choice for amulet annoint? Im using claws of the falcon now.
Dernière édition par mike_abram, le 23 mai 2020 15:53:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires