[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

Can not Facetank certain Bosses

What bosses?

Thank you.
I guess he means bosses that do not have adds (or only few adds) in combination with invulnerability phases. Whenever we cant leech life from enemies and get hammered by projectiles/area damage we usually are done for.
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the game but absolutely love this build. I'm struggling with some end game content, namely uber elder, sirus, and still getting exploded often on juiced t16 maps. Looking for advice on how to stop this as i've been stuck on lvl 95 for quite some time. Any help would be much appreciated.

POB: https://pastebin.com/jQdCZS7e

Thanks!
"
Stonk89 a écrit :
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the game but absolutely love this build. I'm struggling with some end game content, namely uber elder, sirus, and still getting exploded often on juiced t16 maps. Looking for advice on how to stop this as i've been stuck on lvl 95 for quite some time. Any help would be much appreciated.

POB: https://pastebin.com/jQdCZS7e

Thanks!

Make your character public so we can see what jewels you're using. :)
I just made my characters public. Thanks!
"
Stonk89 a écrit :
I just made my characters public. Thanks!

You only have 1 deep cuts, try and get deep cuts on both large jewels.

Then you might want to use Megalovaniac jewels and see what you can get based on the guide's rankings (or just look at mine lol)
Okay after struggling in the begining (fixed by buying a 400+dps claw + getting more crit multi) I have pretty much min-maxed it for the affordable part. Guess I now spent around 100+ Ex with 17 mil dps. Thanks for the good guide!

POB: https://pastebin.com/HKjbc7wp

Thanks for the build, I reached 40/40 achiv, 100 lvl, and killed all content. That was my first real league, so im realy realy newbie besicly i did almost everything for the first time. Started 3-4 weeks ago.
Hi all. Ive been trying to follow this as closely as i can and have been doing well untill now. Im starting to get into T11/12 maps and while map prior have been a joke im now finding myself getting one shot even when im spamming my flasks on CD. Hoping maybe someone could take a look and see what im lacking. Hoping that im just missing something easy cause drop luck has not been great to me and am hovering at around 50c.
"
Ikonicz a écrit :
Hi all. Ive been trying to follow this as closely as i can and have been doing well untill now. Im starting to get into T11/12 maps and while map prior have been a joke im now finding myself getting one shot even when im spamming my flasks on CD. Hoping maybe someone could take a look and see what im lacking. Hoping that im just missing something easy cause drop luck has not been great to me and am hovering at around 50c.

Hi, you are missing the insta-leech of Bloodseeker that keeps this build together. Also your main hand claw has lower dps than a good roll/max quality Wasp Nest, which is the default/starting weapon. Wasp Nest/Bloodseeker are both very cheap weapons. You also miss the Cast when Damage taken + Molten shell gem combo which provides a bit more defense in dire situations.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires