[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
dizzysaurus a écrit :
Q: Do people use the Onslaught ring of passive nodes with variants of this build? It seemed pretty attractive to me and I am giving it a try.

Here's my tree

I'm only on act 7, level 61, and my budget is limited to a couple of chaos, so there's not really anything I can afford to improve it that way, so I'm relying more on the tree. I do want to complete the 3rd level Labyrinth soon, so I will get some extra damage there. I've not played since Delve, so I'm not sure how any of the new crafting tools work.

Once I complete the Onslaught passive ring I was thinking of getting the life ring beside it. After that I am not sure, and would appreciate any friendly advice anyone can give. I know I'm not going to be cranking out millions of DPS and I'm OK with that.

Q: What Cluster Jewel(s) should I add to the socket near where I already am? (the one with 2 evasion rating nodes)

Q: What 6L chest should I be saving for? I'm assuming one of the Armour/Evasion chest armours but should I be trying to get Accuracy as high as possible, or something else (aside from life, I mean)

Thanking everyone for any advice, it's really appreciated from this casual player.

Onslaught on the tree is just bad, we dont use evasion and its easy to get onslaught from an abyss jewel in the belt.
No point in having that many mana nodes, one node with 0.4% mana leech is enough.
You do not need any accuracy, the build has taunt on hit and 100% hit chance against taunted enemies.
For Body Armor , Astral Plate is the best base#
Cluster jewels are detailed in the guide. Priority would be Deep Cuts on Large and Hex-breaker on medium.
"
babicko a écrit :
how does it hold up against sirius a8? any videos?

Pretty bad. We need to do damage to stay alive, whilst sirus constantly teleports with offscreen attacks.
Still doable but really pain in the ass.
HI Guys,

I am runing currently the cheaper passive tree.
I have enough dex/int for respecing to the left three.
Could someone look at my char Savarezz and give me and advice if it will be good idea?
Thank you very much and have a nice day
Love the build - only my 3rd season playing and so far this is my favourite guide/build and scales really well to late game. Everything is explained extremely well and has kept me playing the season until now, going for bigger and better upgrades. Didn't find any major weaknesses with the build other than the odd 1 shot having ~5k life, still feels very tanky to play though and rarely die while farming T16 consistently.

Followed all your suggestions for upgrades into late game and so far got 8.3mil dps or nearly 10mil with bottled faith. PoB is https://pastebin.com/kDcc4nVb

Survives really well, immune to curses, has really good clear speed - think he only further upgrades worth going for is bottled faith, double roll watcher's eye with pride + phys and pride + double dmg, and 2 awakened gems.

I spent about 4ex getting build to 5mil damage, then about 40-50ex to get it to where it is now (with a bit of self crafting to).

Will probably be my season starter next league as well - thanks for the guide :)

so i just managed to get a headhunters on my main build (summoner) but its lackluster on there do to the fact that minions dont get the buffs and im looking for a cyclone build to use with it. is this build viable to use a hh with? ive played cyclone before but it was a few leagues ago and ive never had a hh so not really sure what my best option is
This claw is nice for continue multimod?

"
Sefirotcler a écrit :

no, not at all
"
swaggerino123 a écrit :
Onslaught on the tree is just bad, we dont use evasion and its easy to get onslaught from an abyss jewel in the belt.
No point in having that many mana nodes, one node with 0.4% mana leech is enough.
You do not need any accuracy, the build has taunt on hit and 100% hit chance against taunted enemies.
For Body Armor , Astral Plate is the best base#
Cluster jewels are detailed in the guide. Priority would be Deep Cuts on Large and Hex-breaker on medium.

I appreciate the help! I will drop the onslaught stuff, and the mana nodes were left over from earlier levels when I couldn't sustain cyclone at all. Thanks! :)
"
swaggerino123 a écrit :
"
Sefirotcler a écrit :

no, not at all

Why?
im kinda lost in cluster jewels... Are there any skills that are mandatory for the build to work? Or what cluster jewel do i stack as much as possible?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires